Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.09 - 109votes)

Sekai ka Kanojo ka Erabenai

Alt Names: alt 世界か彼女か選べないalt 세계인지 그녀인지 선택할 수 없어alt The World or Her? I Can't Choose.
Author: Attsun
Artist: Attsun
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: One day, Kouki Nakagawa was determined to declare his love to Ayumi Fujisaki, his childhood friend. Suddenly, a mysterious girl appears before them and mentions that she is Kouki's girlfriend, leaving both perplexed.
After trying to talk to Ayumi again, Kouki confesses his love to her; But Jindou, the mysterious girl, appears to warn Kouki that if he does not accept to be her boyfriend and does not forget Ayumi ... The world will be destroyed!

Go to Sekai ka Kanojo ka Erabenai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Theories and Confirmations New Window Koriru
  • 1 Replies

101 Comments

I'm the one who uploaded the Spanish version, if any English group wants to work with us to get this manga, contact me.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics