Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.16 - 136votes)

Futaba-san Chi no Kyoudai

Alt Names: alt 双葉さん家の姉弟alt Futaba's Family Twinsalt 후타바 씨네의 남매
Author: Tsukudani Norio
Artist: Tsukudani Norio
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A healing comedy of a cute, sexy and brother-loving big sister!
Go to Futaba-san Chi no Kyoudai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

145 Comments

What, so the bechalor hints about bread and eggs were a one-time gig?
/dropped
(yes, i understand it had something to do with the magazine it was published in rather than with the manga itself. still a shame.)

She's just waiting and pushing him to cross the line. After that it will be ultra love love time all the time.

NTR is the salvation for every "low spec male romances a high spec female" manga. Which is like 90% of them.

Im genuinely curious of how people actually enjoy NTR. Do they get excited of the premise of one person ruining relationships? I just dont understand how people like that kind of bullshit. I personally find it completely fucked up.

big sis will probably not like it if some girl tries to up her lil bro~

now when shall that happen~

LOL This manga is fine...

But for once, I'd like to see a bro-con/sis-con manga where the little brother actually does hate the older for being too perfect while doing nothing as he works hard and at the end he becomes a delinquent.

E.g: A really messed up version of the Kazama Family (Le Fruit de la Grisaia)

what a heartwarming chapter, brother and sister bath together. clap clap.

I swear, this is a wholesome, family friendly manga written and drawn to heal the audience's weary heart of life's everyday troubles. The second chapter is only depicting siblings bonding over a family oriented bath. Nothing risqué to see here, folks.

NTR is the salvation for every "low spec male romances a high spec female" manga. Which is like 90% of them.

NTR is never the salvation for anything. Anyone that likes NTR or doesn't hate it enough should be publicly executed.

You know what, every time I read a manga like this I always want the one receiving the love fall in love with someone else and eventually going out, leaving the other depressed or something like that mmm...
Not that I don't like incest romcom, but it's so generic I need more plot twist in the story mmm...

the hell is wrong with you

Parents say its ok?
what is this? Cyclops Shoujo Saipu?

I can see it now. It turns out the parents are secretly brother and sister..

Parents say its ok?
what is this? Cyclops Shoujo Saipu?

Wow. The fact that they even have "lifehacks" for loners somehow makes this way more pathetic than it normally is...

I think there's been some in Gal Gohan that we've overlooked in the past. It's a Young Animal thing, not a Futaba-san exclusive

NTR is your salvation it seems...

Also, wow the artist is super cute IRL.

Indeed!

i prefer incest on H though...
but i'll just gonna check this one...

You know what, every time I read a manga like this I always want the one receiving the love fall in love with someone else and eventually going out, leaving the other depressed or something like that mmm...
Not that I don't like incest romcom, but it's so generic I need more plot twist in the story mmm...

Soo you prefer NTR.

I see, you're a man of heretic. Burn in hell

Wincest or Sincest?

or Winsincest?

High time you need to get laid

I know one story: LIFE!

NTR is your salvation it seems...

That PLOT

That Norio drawn PLOT

That Wincest

Followed

incest train, choo choo. followed 

Well considering he has a ton of incest hentai that means this will obviously end up having an incest route.

well the chances of a bad birth is maybe max at 10% considering their twins so go for it I guess.

Lifehacks, ecchi and wincest?

You got me at lifehacks, followed.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics