Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 215votes)

Goblin wa Mou Juubun ni Tsuyoi

Alt Names: alt ゴブリンはもう十分に強いalt Goblin Is Already Strong Enough
Author: Salamander
Artist: Salamander
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Goblin-san accidentally reached level 99... and now she keeps killing heroes.
Go to Goblin wa Mou Juubun ni Tsuyoi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

307 Comments

Spoiler

Why does that look like she was a dude before she was transported to that game-world?

Because that's clearly not her, but the TV program she had jus been thinking about?
Anyone else feel like a yandere kohai side character is in the near future?

Spoiler

Why does that look like she was a dude before she was transported to that game-world?

Wait. An arrow to the knee is a metaphor for marriage?

... is a myth that was spread when skyrim first came out, which was quickly shown to have no basis in truth either as an old norse saying or as the origin or intent of that line.

Frankly, I'm more surprised to find someone that still believes it.

It's inda spoiled for me as I know that it's a metaphor for marriage... But it also adds the possibility of bony one having a demon wife.

Wait. An arrow to the knee is a metaphor for marriage?

Man.... took arrow in the knee jokes never gets old

It's inda spoiled for me as I know that it's a metaphor for marriage... But it also adds the possibility of bony one having a demon wife.

skyrim joke appear, wonder where a sword stuck on the ground with a bonfire will be located...

Hey...?

No response.
Looks like some bones.

The word is truly mightier than the sword.

Didn't you hear? Bone is the word!

Instead of competing with the demons' sheer strength, we should all become scholars and defeat them intellectually.

rare enchanted Hair Tie of Bald Forehead +5
+5 puns
+3 DQ references
-50 judgement (of danger and, like, the general atmosphere)
Equip: The wearer of this headgear becomes very stabbable (literally). Enemy levels are hidden to the wearer and red and orange skulls marking enemies 30+ or 10+ levels above the level of the wearer, instead appear to be yellow skulls indicating enemies 5+ levels above the wearer's level.

fanfares XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Spoiler

I bet that he is a riot at the parties.

haha le very funny arrow to the knee meme ecks dee

not enough to make me drop it still

Yeah but if they make a cake is a lie joke then I swear...

haha le very funny arrow to the knee meme ecks dee

not enough to make me drop it still

Man.... took arrow in the knee jokes never gets old

>Crucifix in the eyes

>A strong urge to slay ungodly evil

DEUS VULT

Taking an arrow to the knee never gets old

did they really just ref skyrim xD whuut 

oy vey goyim, seems our little OP goblin is a jew, this makes her paying for the humans resurrection highly unlikely.
http://vatoto.com/reader#c783a1d7d3b859a8_9

Shut it down!

1390707425726.png

No (((coincidence))) they were the bankers in Harry Potter, eh.

What's with the star of david on the bed?

Was that supposed to be a pentagram?

Did I miss something?

It's just a hexagram.  While the "Star of David" has been used as a brand for "this person is Jewish" since the middle ages; the hexagram also been used in Hindu, Buddhist, and other religions' context as symbols of something else, especially in the East.

Likely more relevent in this context, hexagrams have often been used in occult mysticisms and magical ceremonies just as pentagrams have been, though with different meanings/practices involved.

I used to like this story but then I took an arrow to the knee.

What's with the star of david on the bed?

Was that supposed to be a pentagram?

Did I miss something?

Have you seen the room nad camera pads?

Given how expensive the stuff in this world is, Harpy-chan was probably using it to summon a bank loan.

oy vey goyim, seems our little OP goblin is a jew, this makes her paying for the humans resurrection highly unlikely.

Wasabi says in that page "Ah, this room is actually mine... but it's normally used by a colleague of mine." which sounds like it was supposed to mean that while the room does belong to her, her friend is the one that decorated it (and spends the most time using it). This could possibly mean that Wasabi's bed was decorated by her roommate, based on the roommate's perception of her frugality.

MidoriKitzune
Jul 01 2017 11:07 PM

As in "interesting" positively. Interesting things can't be bad, right? Right?

Goblins are just a lifeform too.

xD

And *aehem* can't hate people wanting to life.

Even less so when they help weed idiots out of human society.

Going into an dungeon of goblins without preperation?

Welp, a few idiotic gals less. A few more goblins to hunt for the better prepared.

Bald forehead.... :D

Fivehead. Sakura Haruno Syndrome. No Cure.

So many goofy references here! And I think Goldfish Poop was referring to Naga the Serpent from Slayers.

Wow... for once, Forehead-chan didn't end up as a grave?  *gasp* the world is ending!

That said....

Spoiler

Also, I think Aki can the first one to claim that she's been to the Demon King's Castle. While she had single digit levels.  And survive.  Beat that, low-level runners!

Bald forehead.... :D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics