Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.09 - 120votes)

Ore wo Suki Nano wa Omae Dake ka yo

Alt Names: alt ¡¿La única que me ama, eres solo tú?!alt 俺を好きなのはお前だけかよalt 喜欢本大爷的竟然就你一个?alt 나를 좋아하는 건 너뿐이냐alt The one who loves me, is only you?!
Author: Rakuda
Artist: Ijima Yuu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: What would you do, if a girl you're interested in would confess to you? On top of it, what if there was another girl as well? A cool upperclassman adored by the whole school and your cheerful, energetic childhood friend. I bet you would be over the moon. Thing is, what if there was an unexpected problem about the contents of that confession?
Go to Ore wo Suki Nano wa Omae Dake ka yo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Clean Chapters New Window papo41
  • 0 Replies
Topic Light Novel New Window TemhotaTech
  • 2 Replies
Topic We're looking for a proofreader New Window papo41
  • 0 Replies

212 Comments

Well... That escalated about as quickly in chapter 1. So what? In chapter 5 the guy he is trying to set up with his friends is actually gay for him and we end up with a messy Love pentagon?

Studio Shaft adaptations when?

Now the story got a lot more interesting. Hopefully the manga ending has a good ending where the MC decides to be more true to himself (something the new girl seems to want him to do) and ultimately end with him revealing his true personality.

Spoiler

Look at Sun's face. This nigga knows.

how did the Stalker route even open?!

hmmm. 

The translation is not that good starting from ch.3

Anyone thinking Sun-chan is gay? Either that, or he knows Joro is full of s***. Sun-chan was def giving him the "the f*k you up to???" looks all throughout chapter 3.

Just look at the sideway glance he gives him when the MC says a girl invited him to the movies and he couldn't go with them. Sun is hard gay for MC.

Anyone thinking Sun-chan is gay? Either that, or he knows Joro is full of s***. Sun-chan was def giving him the "the f*k you up to???" looks all throughout chapter 3.

Not more gay than your average harem MC. Just incredibly oblivious. It only looks like that since he's not the MC now.

Light Yagami for RomCom? Instant Follow!

First chapter with Panji and I already like her. I'm a sucker for this mischievous but actually nice girls. The type that teas you but are always at your side when needed.

well i also think thats an author mistake, the mc should have told him to remove the hand from there, as anyone non-gay guy would do, right?

It's an universal truth that megane > all

So I'd go with this one and drop the whole harem plan.

It's worth it.

oh man...I just got the bad pun references with all the names. All three of the girls are flowers....Two of which love the sun even though watering can does all the work XD

These two girls love mc's best friend but he loves 3rd girl who likes mc, am i right? Yep, i am. Thanks for the spoilers guys :D Now i'm thinking to drop or to continue reading this manga... geez 

Third girl is already here, ha.

Spoiler

freaking loved that part, thanks for noticing that hahahaha.

Holy shit. 

Spoiler

how the hell this happens if the 2 basic bitches wants Sun?? (even if it's to get hated it sounds super stupid, I can understand why the TS would drop, but I beg you, at least work for the 1st novel adapted in the manga, it really sounds funny that volume).

also best girl is great xD
I don't know how many people hate on the MC, chapter 1 first 40 pages were awful, super cliche, the thing went funny when he showed his real persona and then it all exploded on him, it was pretty funny xD (and best girl was covering in the trees like SMoke in MK2)

for spoilers so far 

Spoiler

I think the scanlator has dropped this manga after learned the truth

OMFG GUYS LOOK AT PAGE 16 BEHIND THE LEFT TREE I'M NOT JOKING I'M FREAKING SCARED RIGHT NOW

she also there when president cosmos confess.

OMFG GUYS LOOK AT PAGE 16 BEHIND THE LEFT TREE I'M NOT JOKING I'M FREAKING SCARED RIGHT NOW

From reading the spoilers; MC is way too forgiving , if you're going to be that stupid nice, then you won't be getting any sympathy from me (not that it matters). Also:

Spoiler

What a sack of shit.

Do you guys not get how this is gonna end? The only reason why the M.C proposed the harem was because he wants to be hated. M.C is actually the only nice dude in the whole series, it why pansy likes him so much. She has been on all the covers so far, the name of the series is "the one who loves the great me, is only you?!"

Spoiler below

M.C wants the girls to hate him, so he doesn't have to break 5 of their hearts. Pansy(best girl) is gonna recognize this, she already knows how the M.C thinks, and she is the only one that likes him despite knowing his inner monologues. She is gonna recognize his ploy, and love him even more because of this.

Seeing as both had the same reason for falling in love with Sun, I imagine him just like the protagonist just pulling off the act in order to seduce girls.

I'll be looking forward to future chapters.

Holy shit. 

Spoiler

What a sack of shit.

Holy shit. 

Spoiler

hmm...is this what you're talking about??

http://blog.livedoor.jp/geek/archives/51544706.html

i'm thinking to continue to read this mango if the new chapter come out...but...after i'm reading the comment in here...i will drop this mango after all...it's not my a cup of tea....thanks a bunch for all of the spoilers guys....except if the megane girls is a stalker, i will continue to read it...

Volume 5 I believe.

So I just read scanned teaser pages, and it seems like its true. This series just diverges into a harem series later. Shame, had better hopes for it

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics