Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.11 - 38votes)

Usotsuki Paradox

Alt Names: alt うそつきパラドクスalt 謊言的誘惑alt Liar's Paradox - You Can Never be Minealt UsoParaalt Usotsuki Paradox - You Can Never be Mine
Author: Satou Nanki
Artist: Kizuki Akira
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Youkadou, a young man working at a certain office is in love with Seiyuu, an extremely beautiful coworker of his. She is in a long distance relationship with her boyfriend, but she agrees to go out with him with one condition: they'll never have sex.

DO NOT UPLOAD!

FTH Usotsuki Paradox releases on IRC:
irc://irc.irchighway.net/#halibut
LetItGo Scans
IRC://IRC.irchighway.net/#LetItGo
Go to Usotsuki Paradox Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion (etc, etc) New Window Daktyl
  • 7 Replies

134 Comments

Geez you don't tell the guy you love him, now this feels just really sad now.
Dunno why. Just feel so sad for him.
ya i noticed it was you again parjax but i didnt want to say anything lol. yes i have a fetish for this stuff, it makes me higher than any drug can

why do you insist your trolling btw, as far as i can see your not trolling at all.

btw i am a masochistic man! pick me! but i dont classify this as meeting my masochistic needs, i need a woman to look down on me and treat me like garbage for that

what makes NTR situations great is seeing the male character in despair, i love that despair, i drink it like a fine wine (btw i hate wine in real life, this is an expression)
People read too much into stuff like that. Just enjoy the damn plot.
LOL it's you again... whereas I just go around randomly trolling, you really seem to have a fetish for this kinda stuff huh

why can't you see young girls not getting into this manga? it's an insult to a young girl to say they can't enjoy reading about women banging two guys at once and savor the resulting drama.
@parjax
just because another of a mangaka's manga is shoujo, shounen ai doesnt mean this one is. its rather an insult to a mangaka to say they can only write to one demographic and that women can only write shoujo >.>. just saying. and this manga is definetly not shoujo, i cant see young girls getting into this manga (in general there will always be crossover)
This is more shoujo than NTR. Just look at the author's other works and you'll know that she's a woman who probably fantasizes more about banging two dudes at once than getting her lover stolen.

Just change the art a bit and classify this as "seinen" and you get tons of masochists men reading this lol
i hate when the girl can´t decide who to be with, the always end up fucking everything up
Actually.. netorare is a type of cheating genre, but not all cheating is netorare..
Just ignore those blabbermouths who keep screaming that word
And where do you find a 'cheating' genre anyway? Or in the first place, does batoto has any 'tags'?
If you want to find netorare, you got the wrong site, boy.
@oliverwashere
I think the reason for no NTR tag is because NTR is only meant for Hentai Anime/Manga and Eroge, so my opinion even if we see similar type of story or development it would just be strictly cheating or betrayal. Seeing how this series is borderline hentai with all the ecchi scenes it's still not hentai since the private parts are not shown, even though the action is being done.

Which leads me to think since Batoto is not a hentai manga website I think there isn't such a tag.

I might be wrong, but I think that might be the reason, or someone else has another take. Just a little rant because a lot of people to be using the NTR tag on any manga they believe to have some type of betrayal or cheating or anything similar.
Kind of frustrating...
Spoiler
@kevin wesley

while i agree with you and have read many dramatic manga full of cheating, incest, and betrayal, i dont think i want to read this one until it starts. if i just read the happy half and get cliff hangered from the bad i will feel very unsatisfied
Heard a 3some, i'm out of here.
ok this manga is not for me dropping this.. =.= not a very good influence.
Way to go, Maruetsu-san!
This manga confuses me o-O
@Kevin Wesley
Me too, I'm enjoy this Manga (not about M or S or anything and I'm not enjoy threesome or cheatng too)
as my point of view, sometimes when you are in love, you are blinding, you are selfish, you are crazy about it, you telling lie ,... and you can't help it.
This manga give me a feeling so reality like watching a Movie.

Of course, I will enjoy it more if it have good ending. But just like real life, you can't always ask for good ending.
I still feel sorry for Youkadou-san but I prepare my mental already (to cry all night in the next chapter maybe).
Not sure about you guys but the best kind of mangas are the ones that bring out strong emotions in the reader which this manga is doing a decent job on(for me atleast).
It's not really about being masochistic or anything but just being interesting.
Even if Insania is right I'm in for the ride, which so far is good.
@tsunderechan thats the best type of abuse, even better if its a loli
Photo
TsundereChan
Jun 01 2012 10:04 PM
336 follows
i guess some ppl are true masochists
im not that strong of an M
mine only goes as far as being trash talked and stepped on
Why does batoto not have a ntr tag?!
Thank you, BowlOfNoodles, for confirming that what Insania.Fox said is true. I'll stop reading it from now on.

Spoiler
well if the story is as describe from insaniaFox, not that he say more then necessarily and ty btw good heads up, that will explain the paradox in the name and I will keep reading because I kind of like story twisting and complex or if you prefer messed up development but for sure this does't look like will go for the good ending route so heed the advise and drop it before is to late >.< .... if you need to that is.
I started reading the comment section a couple of days ago like I usually do before starting a new series and ended up intrigued by Insania.Fox's comment. The temptation to discover the spoiler is to important.

Agh... MUST ... RESIST!!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics