Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.08 - 174votes)

Parallel Paradise

Alt Names: alt 平行天堂alt パラレルパラダイスalt 병렬 파라다이스alt Parareru Paradaisu
Author: Okamoto Lynn
Artist: Okamoto Lynn
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSmut SmutTragedy Tragedy[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Youta "The Sun" Tada is an ordinary high school boy who, as you might expect, dies within eight pages of his introduction. He wakes up, finding himself in a fantasy world where he is literally the only male. Can Youta survive in a world which has no resistance to the Sunny D?

An isekai story from the author of Elfen Lied and Brynhildr in the Darkness. Trust me, you know what you're getting into.

========Batoto Staff Notice=========
Chapters removed due to content inappropriate for Batoto. DO NOT UPLOAD!
========Staff Notice End==========
Go to Parallel Paradise Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

350 Comments

been searching for it all day and still cant find the raw on internet. Have any idea where it is?

It's against site rules to post links to raws beside official site. Google for chinese and/or korean titles.

Chapter 5 is out and well, damn. MC is truly based. Chapters are starting to be too short. :D

been searching for it all day and still cant find the raw on internet. Have any idea where it is?

its a weekly publication lol

do you expect 30+ pages?! the first chapter(s) are always longer

You probably misunderstood me. I meant it in sense of content. Not numbers of pages. :D

Chapter 5 is out and well, damn. MC is truly based. Chapters are starting to be too short. :D

its a weekly publication lol

do you expect 30+ pages?! the first chapter(s) are always longer

Caesar kingdom? Really?

I didn't even realize the author was Okamoto Lynn...

Knew the style was kinda familiar

Cloning devices in that castle ?

No. The men are chained up and used for breeding stock, obviously. Giggity.

Cloning devices in that castle ?

I wonder how long the 'king is father of all humans ever' plan would last, genetically.

It might actually be viable for some time with healing magic.

Ah, a fellow Crusader Kings 2 player! Well met.

He's clearly a casual, didn't even talk about the finer points of seducing his daughters and horses

A break, so soon? and right after planting the idea of the castle in our minds....   I know you all are now racking your brains trying to think of a reproduction system that will live up to the 'LYNN' style....

Lets link some of the big questions together here..... Where do they get babies from and why do the girls get SO wet....?  Maybe there is some kind of monstrous male thing... plant, blob, alien, what ever... with a HUGE D!@# like member.... and with out all that natural lube it would just tear the poor girls apart, so they evolved to flow that much at just a male touch.... as self protection.... 

well at least it would answer the questions, right?

Lactation is possible because every woman produces breast liquids/milk even if she's not pregnant; it's usually just a small amount, though, but it's used e.g. in medical examinations for breast cancer/to check the aluminium level in the breast tissue.

No idea though if the amount is significantly different from person to person,though.

Men can too, but let's not get into that...

All I can say is that I'm hard as a rock

Tsugumomo, probably. Nice manga.

Oh, that I'm already following ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

One Human king. Lots of children.

And when hes close to death, he makes himself an boy.

Or rather.. he stops killing his sons... and choses one.

Ah, a fellow Crusader Kings 2 player! Well met.

Still no explanation for why she lactated?Is it even possible in real life?

Lactation is possible because every woman produces breast liquids/milk even if she's not pregnant; it's usually just a small amount, though, but it's used e.g. in medical examinations for breast cancer/to check the aluminium level in the breast tissue.

No idea though if the amount is significantly different from person to person,though.

Wait... a break already mmm...~?

I know the author is poking fun at stuff but im wondering about when the usual craziness will ensue
At this point im reading this out of the sheer autism

ca8021b2e80ff1b8b6f18112a4e592e4.gif

MC's dad is a game designer.  Whole story is probably just him trapped in virtual reality or whatever.  

You know what this mango needs?

Spoiler

Very da-ark explanation, probably.

I feel this. And knowing the modus operandi of the author; the big baddie in the castle is going to corner MCs waifus, then the MC appears out of nowhere and gives the baddie a kamen rider kick in the face. After that the MC delivers a cool one liner and everyone else gets dehydrated yet again.

Now THAT's some interesting questioning from the MC: why aren't there even candles... *_*

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics