Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.08 - 174votes)

Parallel Paradise

Alt Names: alt 平行天堂alt パラレルパラダイスalt 병렬 파라다이스alt Parareru Paradaisu
Author: Okamoto Lynn
Artist: Okamoto Lynn
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSmut SmutTragedy Tragedy[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Youta "The Sun" Tada is an ordinary high school boy who, as you might expect, dies within eight pages of his introduction. He wakes up, finding himself in a fantasy world where he is literally the only male. Can Youta survive in a world which has no resistance to the Sunny D?

An isekai story from the author of Elfen Lied and Brynhildr in the Darkness. Trust me, you know what you're getting into.

========Batoto Staff Notice=========
Chapters removed due to content inappropriate for Batoto. DO NOT UPLOAD!
========Staff Notice End==========
Go to Parallel Paradise Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

350 Comments

Wow, a MC who isn't scared of the pussy?

Okay this chapter was actually funny

this is retardedly funny lmao

I can't read the dialogue with a straight face. It looks like the kind of those meme manga edits except this time its legit.

I'm in love with this manga. Dammit Lynn, you nailed whatever it is you were trying to do.

There's no clear jamming here. It's safe, guys.

It took years but finally I won a great MC!!!

Look harder. Theres plenty more out there.

I can't read the dialogue with a straight face. It looks like the kind of those meme manga edits except this time its legit.

I like the author, I hope the moderators give it a long enough chance to prove itself... I mean the lumpy boarding house one was around for like two months, so hopefully at least that long?

It took years but finally I won a great MC!!!

it fells like i have gone to wrong site

So they say if it goes completely FAP material, it's hentai.

This make the smut tag feel like Cute tag on some Steam games.

This is definitely hentai.

I remember I saw some other mangas with more light content than this one being removed from batoto lol.

This is no ecchi anymore, it has gone full hentai on chapter 2

This series is great. Chapter 2 theme song https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9DaLN0AH32s

Man...this has got to be the most stupidest plot ever

Spoiler

Followed!!!

Something that kills interest of those who want girls to stay "pure". :D

Not that, it was just Okamoto Lynn's manga quality, absolutely horrible. Maybe it's my fault for giving a try to Elfen Lied and Gokukoku author.

"you are a man so this is now your fate"

Death by snusnu?

F.A.P.

oh hentai manga

Somebody on 4chan already made decent translation of second chapter. Now they prepare editing. So probably soon.

That has got to be the stupidest reason for making your protagonist athletic.

Isekai tropes being what they are, maybe his father knew it would happen and had him train for this day.
Maybe his father was summoned before too.
Maybe some of the girls he'll meet in this world will be his sister.
Maybe ALL girls he'll meet will be his sisters.
Maybe he'll get an huge, incestuous harem of horny sisters ...

Wait, is that an isekai version of sister princess I'm describing there? I went too far.

followed for science 

Sasuga Lynn.

That has got to be the stupidest reason for making your protagonist athletic.

I just saw an aroused girl ready to rape the mc at the sight of the chicken god, instant followed.

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics