Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 269votes)

My Girl

Alt Names: alt รักเกินร้อย เจ้าหญิงน้อยของผมalt マイガール (佐原 ミズ)alt Benim Kızımalt MY GIRL~我的乖乖女~alt 我的乖乖女
Author: Sahara Mizu
Artist: Sahara Mizu
Genres: Drama DramaSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kazama Masamune - a single 23-year-old man... has a kid? During the season of cherry blossoms, his beloved passes away. He happens to meet a little girl outside work and realizes she is his daughter who was raised in secrecy by his lover. The worst spring of his life is transformed into a painful yet vivid spring.
Go to My Girl Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic A great slice-of-life manga New Window KanameFujiwara
  • 18 Replies

176 Comments

@Bonkman23 I know how you feel. Love these types of stories. I personally can't relate since my parents have been married for 28 years, but stories that make you feel for the characters are amazing.
WHY ARE ALL THESE CHAPTERS FILLED WITH ONIONS?!
Thank you random fan!
All praise random fan :)
Random Fan, ilu~
It looks like Futari Wa Pretty Anon has expressed an interest to scanlate My Girl. Let's cross our fingers..!
And only a few chapters left!! T-T please someone pick this up
don't know if it'll help, but here's a link to some downloads for the raw. http://rawscans.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11489
hopefully someone will pick it up :( it's kinda sad knowing that it might never get finished...
Maybe someone can provide us with a link to the raws so that we might get the story. :-(
Aww and ch. 35 was so nice too. Thanks for everything though.
@KidCongo you made today a very sad day for me but thank you for putting so much work into this manga. :(
Sadly, KidCongo isn't trolling us. What will be hilarious though is if the last chapter that Lelei worked on is better than the last chapter of the manga proper.

As a side note, don't spam the scanlator site with tons of hate comments. It sucks that they can't finish off the rest of the series, but at least we were informed, unlike some groups that kinda just fade away.
My greatest dreams of seeing the whole series translated shattered infront of my eyes ; ;. I hope u best of luck Lelei
@KidCongo

Posted Image

Sadly, Lelei is closing shop, and won't be scanlating the last nine chapters of My Girl.
picked this up yesterday, and so far love it. Cant wait for more
Hm, maybe it's his constant doubts and the fact that he doesn't really like her, just is giving her a chance, but I am not sold on this...., well we'll see.
I hope it'll work !
@Frost

Maybe the rain is washing away all his past pains so he can start the next day with a clean slate!

optimism at it's finest.
I really hope it works out >.< but the way it all started with the rain and the somber mood it almost feels like an ominous sign but then again I'm probably just making connections where there are none.
Finally, time to pop champange. Need to celebrate.
i do hope he get on with this girl and make another child and get married and THEN please end the series while it still beautiful
that kazama did not know that you had it!!
he finally started to move on
Why this kind of story..giv me a chill, flashback of Clannad is all over this :/

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics