Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 340votes)

Maou no Hisho

Alt Names: alt 마왕의 비서alt 魔王の秘書alt 魔王的秘书alt Satan's Secretaryalt The Demon King's Secretary
Author: Kamonabe Kamotsu
Artist: Kamonabe Kamotsu
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Demon King has finally awakened. To begin the process of conquering the human world, he decided to start by kidnapping some humans. One of the kidnapped humans was an amazingly capable "Secretary"...!
She does her work promptly and with unimaginable skill. Because of her, humanity is heading toward danger at Mach speed!!

Raw: http://comic-earthstar.jp/detail/maouno/
Go to Maou no Hisho Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

298 Comments

Summary for human genocide
Spoiler

Got licensed by Seven Seas as "Satan's Secretary". Support the official release and all that jazz.

vader.jpg

considering that they kinda botched up Re:Monster, i'm not looking forward to this...and my wallet would like to file a complaint for excessive abuse

Got licensed by Seven Seas as "Satan's Secretary". Support the official release and all that jazz.

I really just wonder , why ? when compared to the secretary-sama , the demons seems like angelic , cute & meek , also harmless ... it kills me when i laugh so hard

I want to breed with Secretary-sama

she might match making you with tentacle guy ... =3= ...

Spoiler

Honestly seems that way to me as well.  Probably a half demon or something of that nature.  Just look at her eyes, those are blatantly not human eyes, and I don't recall any other humans having slit eyes either.  Not entirely sure her little red horns are decorative parts of her clothing either, unless they've shown them removed at some point that was just others imagining things? (I don't recall if there has been.)

Spoiler

With and without glasses, and the little horns, first chapter. Given that the color of the little horns matches her glasses, I'm pretty sure they're just a decorative little bit on them.

I think you're missing the secretary selection criteria from the first chapter.

Nope i dont forget it, but i thought after meet secretary for the first time satan heart (maybe) get broken after many try to "seduce"(humiliate) secretary in front satan army, after all secretary in few day/week already get hold satan army in her palm

But one can only wonder, why the hell does the secretary hate mankind so much? I said it half-jokingly before, but It´s really probable she's not totally human after all.

Honestly seems that way to me as well.  Probably a half demon or something of that nature.  Just look at her eyes, those are blatantly not human eyes, and I don't recall any other humans having slit eyes either.  Not entirely sure her little red horns are decorative parts of her clothing either, unless they've shown them removed at some point that was just others imagining things? (I don't recall if there has been.)

i think so too even when secretary ask satan-sama to make child, he look happy to go to bed with her before secretary drop a bomb few second after that

Spoiler

I think you're missing the secretary selection criteria from the first chapter.
Who hurt you, secretary-San?

I want to breed with Secretary-sama

hmm i think satan-sama has a thing for secretary considering that he always imagine the secretary half naked and is even eager to do it with secretary.

i think so too even when secretary ask satan-sama to make child, he look happy to go to bed with her before secretary drop a bomb few second after that

Spoiler

hmm i think satan-sama has a thing for secretary considering that he always imagine the secretary half naked and is even eager to do it with secretary.

So... They still calling her human after all this?

Humans are the scariest creatures.  

Such a letdown, I was actually expecting the secretary to tell Satan "I'm horny, bend over" when she got struck by the lust demon.

technically she is still human.Though she's a dark and twisted one but, still a human.

yeah but after this chapter i can only think that she's the real demon king than the real one

Wait a minute...are you telling me the idol groups I'm hooked to right now are actually...OMG we're being invaded!!

and here i thought that she will became a mother of Maou's child....

technically she is still human.Though she's a dark and twisted one but, still a human.

I like the "massacre them all" option~

Apparently not--when her inner desires are unleashed, she wants to kill everybody.

yep, if the series was moving like the other chapter, it would have been easily for a mutiny to occur to turn secretary into the demon lord, but now they all now that she wants to erase everybody, so it's in all beings in the planet that secretary doesn't reach the highest position in anything.

It actually would be hilarious if Satan went and kicked the shit out of the humans before they accrue power. More villains need this proactive approach. Of course, the manga would be only a single volume, but still...

Apparently not--when her inner desires are unleashed, she wants to kill everybody.

Not quite, with no restraint, she stop caring about minimizing ally casualties and focus solely on the conquest.

So rather than kill everybody, it's more of 'victory, at any cost'

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics