Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 174votes)

Ki ni Naru Mori-san

Alt Names: alt Kininaru Mori-sanalt 木になる森さん
Author: Hayashi Yuuichi
Artist: Hayashi Yuuichi
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mikishima-kun is a very shy 2nd year high school student who loves gardening and has problems socializing, which makes it difficult for him to interact and make friends. One day he meets Mori-san, a girl with a very serious expression who transforms into a tree every time she gets nervous... 2 Clumsy kids and a love story.
Go to Ki ni Naru Mori-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

165 Comments

Final raw chapter out today, sad to see it end after just 12 chapters, was good stuff.

So, did they kiss?

are u even reading?

So, did they kiss?

yep with this chapter, we arrived at this point 

as the mightiest Tristan "F" Taylor said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPFIn8dW3Fk

"I'm a dryad, so perhaps I'll be able to produce a sweet sap or something"

I'm sure you can, lass--but not on your finger.

. . . Reads rest of chapter.  OMG how cute, I feel shame for my crude commentary.

WRSLXCi.png

how lewd!

vscc.png

You tell em Kanna!

Spoiler

how lewd!

Oh excuse me, I thought I opened Batoto but it's actually Tsumino.

this manga must have healing properties

Yup, this is pure herbal medicine. And you're welcome!
This is so pure and wholesome, this manga must have healing properties, keep up the great work Musunde Scans!
Nyani?!

To the people who think this is gonna become a love triangle... are we even reading the same story? Akiha is clearly just worried about her sister, and quite obviously having fun watching the budding relationship between Mori and Makishima (whether as friends or more). She has no interest in him if it doesn't pertain to her sister. Geez. Just shut up and enjoy the cute tree girl.

Eh, I think Imouto wingman is pretty cool.

Remove imouto.

Is it weird that I like the sister more ?

WRSLXCi.png

how lewd!

No! Vanilla! Fuck sibling love triangles! I like this precisely because it isn't Haru to Natsu with leaves!

Okay, so now I want a real cute but interesting 3-way love. A fair and serious fight between sisters of the shy MC. Not those harem situations or overly-exaggerated things. More like 2-way vanilla.

OFC our Dryad heroine must win! :v

I wonder if she can self-pollinate.

Is that what kids are calling it these days?

I wonder if she can self-pollinate.

Next time I go to a park I'll stroke all the trees and guess I might find a cute girl out there

stop molesting tree around you ... =x= ...

Next time I go to a park I'll stroke all the trees and guess I might find a cute girl out there

Becareful of those morning woods.

What is this from?

Boku no Usihro ni Majo ga Iru

D'aaawww.... I'm sure those two will make cute little saplings in the future!

So flipping cute... followed. How did I not about this?

"Plants will grow stronger if they're caressed!"

Alright, I dare you to put this theory to the test with a rue.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics