Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 177votes)

Raise Kamika

Alt Names: alt ライセカミカ
Author: Segawa Hajime
Artist: Segawa Hajime
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A Boy-Meets-Girl story between Ookuni Raise, a high school boy who was left to fend for himself by both his parents, and the transfer student girl, Mikami Kamika. Due to an unfortunate incident, Raise ended up rubbing Kamika’s breast, which in turn led to her suspicion of his being a molester. Starting from their worst encounter, the tale unfolds as they were flown into a mystical world.
Go to Raise Kamika Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic This manga wanna be TLED ? New Window lolo04
  • 1 Replies

179 Comments

This was a missed opportunity. Sazae Oni are known for swiping the testicles of men and ransoming them off.

Also, if this series is going to become American Gods, can we get Mr. Nancy to show?

>explain how this number is possible

immortality + free time = lots of sex?

All of the children don't have to be with legal wives either.

so we now have norse gods infiltrating the japanese pantheons? xD

We are talking about gods here. They aren't born the same way humans are born.

This story pacing is on some Initial D shit. 

That suit, Big Daddy? This author sure loves to bring in references what with the Tokyo ESP now this :D

Also, guess which god is she now? Loki's wife is Sigyn, goddess of fidelity far as i know. 

>explain how this number is possible

immortality + free time = lots of sex?

Ancient Scandinavian gods, I assume?

Glad it's not going to be just about Japanese mythology.

I want Suseri to win...

From what I know... Ookuninushi had at least two wives.

Five or six, and multiple children with some of them. Expect a harem.

They're random only if you have 0 knowledge of Japanese folklore/mythology.

I assume you're not the target demographic.

No problem. I only know about Shinto and Japanese mythology from playing Persona 3 and 4, so we are all learning something by exploring this manga.

At first I don't even realize anything from the artwork, but once the principal is introduced I thought it's kind of familiar with Ga Rei... Turns out to be it's indeed the same author lol.

I approve of perfectly cute twintail girl. Reminds me of Oh Great!'s certain cute twintail girl.

PS: Other girls are also cute to boot, of course. Segawa-sensei's art is first class as always.

The author is not the best story teller but he keeps bring in hype, everything's so rushed I just hope he can keep the pace for at least 100 chapters. I just hope there is a LN of this to broaden the story up more it has potential for more then a manga.

Not quite the same, for one this and the previous two manga's were all written and drawn by the same Mangaka, where Naruto's sequel is nothing more than a cash grab profiting in on the success of another creators work.

Wishing Boruto to end would not be a bad thing, that manga is garbage.

Boruto is Doozy Bots level. Gundam and Naruto shouldn't pander and dilute their brand.
Oh boy, it's gonna be one heck of a waifu war. We've got the "(past)rival turned into (current)love interest" and also the "currently just a friend but used to be the main waifu" now.

Not that knowledgeable, but I was pretty proud to realize she was gonna be Amaterasu xD (in this chapter with the clues and well the laser beam was the last piece and the seller)

Can't remember yet what was the thing with Ookuni

Of course it's not, anyone who thinks so is wildly insane. This author has had two very successful works in the past, so to suggest an axe this early would simply be wistful hoping. It is practically on the same level as hoping that the Naruto sequel gets axed.

Not quite the same, for one this and the previous two manga's were all written and drawn by the same Mangaka, where Naruto's sequel is nothing more than a cash grab profiting in on the success of another creators work.

Wishing Boruto to end would not be a bad thing, that manga is garbage.

The series is totally over the place, randomly throwing out these new reveals and characters and whatnot. I liked it in the beginning, but by now it really has lost all coherence. :(

The series is totally over the place, randomly throwing out these new reveals and characters and whatnot. I liked it in the beginning, but by now it really has lost all coherence. :(

Looks like some Chuuni fun.

so we have Beast and Wolverine as the teacher and principal.

Huh,,, I wonder how such a nice shot oh her butt caused him to remember how to fight? Was he a super pervert a la jiraya back in the day?

probably, his past self said that he needs to keep looking xD

The principal looks like the MC's father in Tokyo ESP

This comment and this

Of course it's not, anyone who thinks so is wildly insane. This author has had two very successful works in the past, so to suggest an axe this early would simply be wistful hoping. It is practically on the same level as hoping that the Naruto sequel gets axed.

helped me recognize the style only from the second page onwards that this artist did Tokyo ESP and Ga-Rei. I didn't expect to get hooked because it's ecchi (i usually avoid shounen and ecchi), but omg the art~~~~

Hmm, I might follow this manga for a while, looks like it's going to get pretty interesting soon (or generic isekai, who knows). Also their "awakened" character designs are pretty cool, would love to see more (especially Ise). =w=)b

Huh,,, I wonder how such a nice shot oh her butt caused him to remember how to fight? Was he a super pervert a la jiraya back in the day?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics