Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 177votes)

Raise Kamika

Alt Names: alt ライセカミカ
Author: Segawa Hajime
Artist: Segawa Hajime
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A Boy-Meets-Girl story between Ookuni Raise, a high school boy who was left to fend for himself by both his parents, and the transfer student girl, Mikami Kamika. Due to an unfortunate incident, Raise ended up rubbing Kamika’s breast, which in turn led to her suspicion of his being a molester. Starting from their worst encounter, the tale unfolds as they were flown into a mystical world.
Go to Raise Kamika Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic This manga wanna be TLED ? New Window lolo04
  • 1 Replies

179 Comments

Where islam.

YHWH, God and/or Allah etc is a jealous god/are jealous gods. I'm not sure how well well theologies based on variously strong monotheism (let's not start talking about the status of Jesus and the Saints) play with the whole organised pantheons deal.

Then again that makes it perfect as a contrast and conflict point down the line so look forward to that coming up.

I wonder if Kamika will show yandere tendency or similar like her valkyrie counter-part, Brynhildr.

I lol at the curse that befell Indra. Hindu gods have nasty habit of adultery with the sages' wife. Indra's curse back then was so terrible the gods lost repeatedly against the asuras.

I don't know why Okunikakushi is also considered Shiva, I should make more research on that.

really? that's some sick shit curse.

Well, he did fornicate in secret with an extremely powerful sage's wife. The sage found out and cursed them both. The other Gods thought the thousand vagina thing was a tad excessive, and managed to have it changed after appealing.

Celtic, Slavic, and Native American religions should be represented too, IMO. 

I was wrong with my initial assessment. I thought this was another world story when it's actually a reincarnation story, which is much better. 

Fix chapter number please. Its chapter 8 but it says chapter 6 lol

Spoiler

Now, where is Christianity?

That's the greek/roman mythology, but I think it's Hercules and not Zeus, I mean, he's depicted to use a lion skin on his head.

Spoiler

Now, where is Christianity?

Where islam.

so wait... his sword makes chibis?

Or, if you like the other side of the spectrum, old-ass....grannies/grandpas?

That last page. Plot was beginning to overflow!

so wait... his sword makes chibis?

What a wierd fucking pace holy shit its fast

Just like Ga-Rei, yay.

What a wierd fucking pace holy shit its fast

ch.8 was released as a ch.6

well amaterasu likes our mc, brynhildr likes our mc, and suseri the lover of the past. so yeah a harem. 

yep, pretty much

And Indra has a thousand eyes, which were originally vaginas due to a curse that befell him.

really? that's some sick shit curse.

there is a massive hint guys if this valkyrie chick is not the 3rd wife of the past life of the mc then a new girl will come once a again.

Is this plot leading Harem Style??

well amaterasu likes our mc, brynhildr likes our mc, and suseri the lover of the past. so yeah a harem.

The manga's name is a mix of Raise and Kamika.... what do you think that means?

A manga kinda loses the whole "Who will be the final pairing out of the harem?" question when it is this clear who he'll end up with.

So far so good

But Shiva only has eyes for his Wife, Parvati, right?

And Indra has a thousand eyes, which were originally vaginas due to a curse that befell him.

Newest chapter is mislabeled.

God fights..... sign me the fuck up

im loving this manga so far, especially the yuuki rito shout out!

There are still two more wives to show up. Oh and considering the fact that Okuninushi is also Shiva(Daikokuten), he may have many other wives as well.

But Shiva only has eyes for his Wife, Parvati, right?

Well, considering Suseri is his past-life wife, at best it's a love quadrangle, at worse it's an adulterous calamity.

There are still two more wives to show up. Oh and considering the fact that Okuninushi is also Shiva(Daikokuten), he may have many other wives as well.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics