Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.73 - 356votes)

Kumanishi Bijutsubu Rough Sketch-senpai

Alt Names: alt らふすけ先輩alt Rafusuke Senpaialt Rough Sketch Senpai
Author: Onio
Artist: Onio
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A libido-fuelled art comedy featuring the secret art club activities of a delinquent girl and the boy who will make her his masterpiece.
Go to Kumanishi Bijutsubu Rough Sketch-senpai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

391 Comments

Love how the author tried to draw senpai so roughly, but not so that it's his drawstyle

No, it's just him in a mirror crossdressing.

Or the dead mom. He just drew some old photo of mom, and one reason why he choose senpai is because she looks like mom

Oedipus would be proud.

Say that to a woman irl and then come back to me.

While I might agree to debate the slight possibility that maybe, just maybe it is not the greatest pick up line ever used, there's a fundamental flaw in your reasoning, as you're judging the effect said line would have on a random stranger

Now, think of the effect it'd have on an already seduced person...

Spoiler

NTR coming

Goddamn it man

Plot twist: Eda's fetish was flatness all along. 

I bet it's senpai before turning into a delinquent

or it's eda cross-dressing and someone drew him or take a picture of himself then drew himself.

I bet it just senpai in women costume. Nevertheless, I wanna see her jelousy

When you say "woman costume" it makes it look like senpai ain't a woman.... LOL

NTR coming

Should we burn this heretic?

I bet it just senpai in women costume. Nevertheless, I wanna see her jelousy

I bet it's the "heroine gets jealous of the little sister not knowing she's the little sister" chapter.

Or the dead mom. He just drew some old photo of mom, and one reason why he choose senpai is because she looks like mom

This is like Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san, with the twist in that the female lead is the victim, of her trolling herself, the male lead completely innocent and oblivious of what she is doing.

I bet it's the "heroine gets jealous of the little sister not knowing she's the little sister" chapter.

I forgot to follow this when its 1st chapter came out and suddenly now its on chapter 8!

dis is gonna be gud.

"close the door silently" 

NTR coming

Another one of this species spotted

Imagine what sort of images he'll draw once they have sex.

I bet it's senpai before turning into a delinquent

NTR coming

Tfw you'll never have a senpai like this in your life :(

can u not 

the reaction themselves are fan service D:

Tfw you'll never have a senpai like this in your life :(

You're my fetish, senpai.

I'm a man.  Just happen to be a lesbian. 

Am I the only pervert who noticed the next chapter preview note at the bottom of the last page of chapter 3?

The only pervert, perhaps.  There may be a number of us who are simply sophisticates who appreciate the classic beauty of the undraped female form.  And of course one wouldn't want to be elitist and fail to grasp new trends, so one can't turn up one's nose at more current artistic expressions such as cosplay, SM gear and so on . . . but perverts?  Dear me no.  Perish the thought! :D

Bwahahah!!!  Frida Kahlo!!!!

Spoiler

so now it'll be only 10 pages per month?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics