Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.73 - 356votes)

Kumanishi Bijutsubu Rough Sketch-senpai

Alt Names: alt らふすけ先輩alt Rafusuke Senpaialt Rough Sketch Senpai
Author: Onio
Artist: Onio
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A libido-fuelled art comedy featuring the secret art club activities of a delinquent girl and the boy who will make her his masterpiece.
Go to Kumanishi Bijutsubu Rough Sketch-senpai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

391 Comments

Another f*cking horny lesbian rival that sexually harasses female MC while treating MC like shit. No one ever asked for this.

Isn't it more like this is the latest addition to her harem?

You know what they say about gazing into the abyss? Well....

Spoiler

2_11.gif.pagespeed.ce.h6htk7aD2J.gif

More eyebrows! This manga artist knows whats good

I'm expecting some sort of pervert competition/training between them.

YK1w99O.png

So he's basically spawning perverts out of highschool girls by using them as models for drawings. This man has some serious skills here
Another f*cking horny lesbian rival that sexually harasses female MC while treating MC like shit. No one ever asked for this.

Jeez this one always makes me want to take up a pencil again. And then I do placing it to paper. And recall quickly thereafter why I do not. Alas talent is not mine.

Are there any similar Manga with that kind of constellation, like Arashi and Eda or Akagi and Ryouko from Tsurezure Children?

https://youtu.be/lAagOZff0FY?t=3m58s

Looks AWFULLY familiar.... ( >.>)...

That's one pervert mosquito.

she must be into yuri since only female mosquitoes suck blood(needed for reproduction)
That's one pervert mosquito.

Someone must do an ero-version of this chapter. 

Note - the "lick lick" was the RERO RERO RERO, crazy pervert licking her lips kind of licking, not "pero pero" that is literally licking someone.

No yuri yet.

0yr0PMy.gif

Note - the "lick lick" was the RERO RERO RERO, crazy pervert licking her lips kind of licking, not "pero pero" that is literally licking someone.

No yuri yet.

Gah, you guys are correct. Guess it was a bit too easy =02. I wonder if there is a set of rules to follow to make the differences more obscure. Oh well...

1 out of 4; tis correct =03.

Spoiler

Edit: In spoilers since Nergui got everything before I did and I'll follow his example, guess I should have read his answer.

@Frubam

Spoiler

Spoiler

1 out of 4; tis correct =03.

Looks like Megumi had to prepare for trouble, and make it double.

Uh I searched for the manga "Futari no Jikan" which was described in chapter 15 page 5 and it linked me to a baka-updates about a hentai -.-

Anyone can link me to the actual manga?

I'm game =03~ !

Spot the differences!

Spoiler

Left side is original. The number is the same as the chapter in which the img originates from =03. Put answers in spoiler tags if ya want others a chance too

Spoiler

"Buuushhh."

It's the little things that make me appreciate this comic. And the art stuff.

I'm game =03~ !

Spot the differences!

Spoiler

Left side is original. The number is the same as the chapter in which the img originates from =03. Put answers in spoiler tags if ya want others a chance too

...summer time foe? *Gasp*
Could it be... sweat? O.O

could be beach summer camp which isn't bad if the club is normal. This club ain't normal.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics