Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 409votes)

Gal Gohan

Alt Names: alt ギャルごはんalt 갸루 밥alt Gyaru Cookingalt Gyaru Gohan
Author: Marii Taiyou
Artist: Marii Taiyou
Genres: Comedy ComedyCooking CookingEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Home Economics Teacher, Shinji Yabe, comes to the aid of the biggest gyaru in school, Miku Okazaki.
Go to Gal Gohan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Voting for an official English Release of Gal Gohan New Window ELH
  • 7 Replies

649 Comments

Yabe, its ok. You can get aroused by a good looking teenager trying to seduce you. It's what you do about it that separates you from horny teenagers, not whether you are attracted or not.

Spoiler

I don't even want to imagine what that kid did with that bag once he went home.

So cute.

Editor's Note: He was later fired for inappropriate behavior involving students.

He got the sweetest trick treat of all

I'm just reading this while hoping for that Tragedy flag where Miku ends up diagnosed with a terminal brain tumor to explain why she's so ditzy. Same thing for the teacher except for his cluelessness.

Try not to cut yourself on all that edge.

Appealing art, utterly shameless fanservice, and a light, wholesome tone - great combination we have here. I do hope this doesn't turn into a competitive love triangle or anything, though. The light, fluffy charm is at its best when the girls complement each other, like they did this chapter. At the end, Miku brought Yabe a coffee drink, and Koharu brought him a sandwich; those aren't competing gifts, they're complementary gifts. I hope the series sticks to that vibe, it makes for better reading.

I'm just reading this while hoping for that Tragedy flag where Miku ends up diagnosed with a terminal brain tumor to explain why she's so ditzy. Same thing for the teacher except for his cluelessness.

Student Prez is the best girl though so I wish her all the best.

Spoiler

What did the high-density and high-ditzity (Is that even a word?) couple do to you, man? That's just... maximum edge-type dark.

Student Prez is the best girl though so I wish her all the best.

StuCo. prez is a good girl.

StuCo. prez is best girl*

There, I fixed it for you

StuCo. prez is a good girl.

get away from him u bitch

That one last line sounded like meanacing foreshadowing.

Plz no love triangle.

Except if it help Yabe relationship with Miku to progress, just not something annoying.

On one hand, I don't like love triangles.  

On the other hand, both of these girls are super cute.

Everything told I actually really like Have as a character.

Yabe has a Mexican cousin?

Everything told I actually really like Have as a character. He helps his students, acts kindly and is very much aware of the issues with student-teacher relationships (which is mostly a case of power dynamics. Not to say that I don't want to see them get together, I really doz but it is good that he is aware of potential issues.). Plus he is one handsome guy.

c7NJRa2.gif

Spoiler

step back gal, better ship has sailed

Even making drinks couldn't quench her thirst.

THE GYARUS ARE TOO GOD DAMN PURE

I know it would, but I can see him doing it based on the teacher/student role he's trying desperately to keep alive.

Yeah, it could happening, but I'd prefer him being jealous of the boy and realizing his own feelings, while not acting in them until Miku graduates.

I hope not, it would be very rude to Miku.

I know it would, but I can see him doing it based on the teacher/student role he's trying desperately to keep alive.

I wonder if Yabe will be pushing for Miku and her classmate to be together.

I hope not, it would be very rude to Miku.
I wonder if Yabe will be pushing for Miku and her classmate to be together.

What a cute chapter .

Maybe we will see the boy again, he seems to have a thing for Miku.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics