Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.78 - 51votes)

Senren * Banka

Alt Names: alt A thousand loves and a myriad of flowersalt 千恋*万花alt Mil amores y un centenar de floresalt Thousand loves * Ten thousand flowers
Author: Yuzusoft & Kizuki Erika
Artist: Kizuki Erika
Genres: Action ActionEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The town of Hoori lies deep in the middle of the mountains, inaccessible by rail. Since there isn’t much interaction with its surroundings, the town seems like it is stuck in the past. However, it is because of this exact olden feel and subsequent development that it has turned into a nice hot-springs town for tourists.

One of the popular sightseeing spots is the sacred sword Murasamemaru, embedded in a stone. No one has been able to pull it out… until Masaomi somehow broke it in half. He has to take responsibility for his actions by “Marrying” the ‘shrine maiden’ Yoshino. Masaomi was perplexed at the unexpected turn of events, but this is only just the beginning. What lies ahead for him is a much more peculiar and mysterious life, including his new fiancee, a mysterious girl who only he could touch, and the secret behind the curse that remains on the town.

What will become of Masaomi’s love amidst his rapidly changing life? The answer lies within the Murasamemaru in his hands.
Go to Senren * Banka Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

44 Comments

well this is nostalgic, followed for old time sake

nice another Tsundere bitch heroine

author go fck yourself

Even if they were getting married, I'm absolutely 99,9% sure that they will never do the "thing" for the entire whole story

Ugh... Another LN/VN "commercial"...

But kemonomimi. And bewbs. *followed*

Well, you know what they say: "One man's trash is another man's treasure". :P

Basically, no one need to prove anything, everyone is free to state their opinion.

Me? I'm gonna wait for one or more chapters before judging.

It's mostly a predictive statement based on what I've seen in the past.  

Don't be a passive aggressive child about it.   Quote me directly and prove me wrong.  

Well, you know what they say: "One man's trash is another man's treasure". :P

Basically, no one need to prove anything, everyone is free to state their opinion.

Me? I'm gonna wait for one or more chapters before judging.

Well I rather like the VN

I feel like I got slammed over the head with too much information way too quickly...

I don't understand how someone can take a 1st chapter that does nothing but set the stage, and authoritatively state the story is "generic trash". It just goes to prove the adage, "Those that can, do. Those that can't, critique."

Don't be a passive aggressive child about it.   Quote me directly and prove me wrong.  

There is people that has been reading VN cause maybe voting to be high. I am one of VN reader thought.

I love how there is so many judgemental jaded people here who forgotten to take the tampon of the butt and learn to smile for once. 

I don't understand how someone can take a 1st chapter that does nothing but set the stage, and authoritatively state the story is "generic trash". It just goes to prove the adage, "Those that can, do. Those that can't, critique."

I don't understand why people rate things 5 stars off of the first chapter, especially since it has a generic first chapter.

I'm going to do the usual and cut the bullshit.

It's generic trash.

hmm mmhhhmm...

follow for now

Isn't this based on a Visual Novel or Eroge?

anyway, since the game itself has no english version i will take my time reading this.

even though i knew this will be 10-ish chapters promotional manga like dracu riot and amairo islenauts, but its still good

thanks!!

hope this one doesn't too cliche.

Seems interesting. Following 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics