Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 351votes)

Beastars

Alt Names: alt ビースターズ
Author: Itagaki Paru
Artist: Itagaki Paru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a world populated by anthropomorphic animals, herbivores and carnivores coexist with each other. For the adolescences of the Cherryton School, school life is filled with hope, romance, distrust, and uneasiness.

The main character is Legosi the wolf, a member of the drama club. Despite his menacing appearance, he has a very gentle heart. Throughout most of his life, he has always been an object of fear and hatred by other animals, and he's been quite accustomed to that lifestyle. But soon, he finds himself becoming more involved with his fellow classmates who have their own share of insecurities and finds his life in school changing slowly.
Go to Beastars Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic alright, so....the murder. who done it? New Window Cautionary_Tale
  • 9 Replies
Topic Beastars Chapter discussions New Window truepurple
  • 11 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Beastars New Window Swifft
  • 3 Replies
Topic So, I need help understanding what the title of Beastar really means New Window angelusalvus
  • 4 Replies
Topic Herbivores, carnivores, the other meanings. appetites, and how it plays out. New Window truepurple
  • 7 Replies
Topic Real nature doesn't work like this. New Window truepurple
  • 7 Replies

783 Comments

This manga is so freaking good, man.

I'm so worried about all the characters. Legosi is such a sweet kid, I really hope things pan out for him.

Legosi is the cinnamon roll that protects you instead

This manga is so freaking good, man.

I'm so worried about all the characters. Legosi is such a sweet kid, I really hope things pan out for him.

That look on his face when he thought it was Legosi.

I'm pretty fascinated but the dynamic between boss and subordinates here. I also quite like that Louis's skill as an actor hasn't gone to waste.

Louis quiere ser carnivore y su león no lo deja.

What is really missing is a Canine group.

I honestly believe that every character so far in this manga has been great, including the minor ones. They haven't necessarily all been kind of sweet, which is apparent from the first chapter, but they do all have something that gives them depth. Also, I see that the school employs the Slytherin style of security.

JFC Louis...

Spoiler

CdPAUAZ.png

Man... the struggle Louis is going through is plainly amazing.

Ahh, Louis, what a card. "Where's my respect," he says, "Salad's for pussies," he says... Ibuki probably feels like an exasperated father trying to get his child to lay off the junk food and eat right.

Wait, who showed up at the door?

Oh shit.

JFC Louis...

fHGVKcA.png?1   eyaVniI.png?1m0sQW3w.png   um3btzt.png

Eat your damn salad Louis!

Juno x Louis unlocked.

Oops. Sorry, Sasuke, your Naruto is behind another door.

ara ara ~

you're nott attracted to an old snake like me, are you ?

This series has gone... kinky...

So...snek route unlocked?

NOODLE FRIEND

COME BACK

But less harassment next time?? Legosi was oddly calm but like... he's still a minor isn't he. Look who's talking about lolicons, snek.

In coming love pentagon with an older lady that is also a stalker and uses her job as an excuse to get close and personal in the laundry room?

He didn't boop the snoot, what a waste...

So thats why this school always produced the supreme beastar.

Spoiler

Honestly I'm so damn hyped up. Thanks for your hard work and the release!
Legosi makes a hole on concrete wall and walks away like it is nothing.... He should drop out and join UFC / WBA or something.

Ha! Gaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy

BAD TOUCH

I feel so bad for Legosi, literally moments after he realizes that all he wants is a quiet, normal life a giant snake reveals that he's been stalking him this entire time.

And tells him to make it big in the world.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics