Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.03 - 268votes)

Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu!

Alt Names: alt 超人高校生たちは異世界でも余裕で生き抜くようです!alt 초인고교생들은 이세계에서도 여유롭게 살아가는 모양입니다!alt Super human high school students seem to survive with affordance in other worlds!
Author: Misora Riku
Artist: Yamada Kotaro
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Seven high school students get caught in an airplane accident and wake up in a different middle-age like fantasy world, where magic and beast men (juujin) exist.

But they aren't panicking in their current situation!?

They build a nuclear plant in a world without electricity. Take control of the economy of a large city in short order. And finally for the sake of their benefactor, who is suffering from the misgovernment; they declare war on the evil nobles.

So... None of them are normal high school students. Each of them is a super human high school student that stand at the top of politics, economics, science and medicine!

This is a story of a dream team that possess earth's greatest wisdom and technology! That without any self-restraint bring a revolution to a different world with over-technology!

Go to Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raws New Window odin007
  • 2 Replies
Topic Light/web novel? New Window Ringz
  • 3 Replies
Topic Raws New Window odin007
  • 0 Replies

180 Comments

That has to be the most overblown representation of the "greedy noble" trope I have ever seen, and I have seen a shit ton of those, so that's saying something lol

It's overblown, but our world has had some overblown type nobles before. It's been a couple years since my last history class, but I'm pretty sure there was a king who officiated weddings for nobility and people in his township. After the ceremony, he got to sample the goods (of bride and groom if he wanted) as part of 'confirming the consummation', now I'm not sure if he checked on virginity status or not, but it was considered a 'privilege' to have the king officiate.  I only remember this because my teacher was enthusiastic about the subject... Like, the type of enthusiastic that makes you back away slowly and exchange wide-eyed looks with the person next to you.

Did you know that the consummation of royal marriages used to be witnessed? Many weird things happened in the past that were normal to them, but would freak modern people out.

Now, i'm not an expert but
I absolutely wondered how did they managed to use uranium, let alone extract it? Is the lab had a direct source of uranium or what? Also i wish they make Nuclear bomb, that would be 100000% more exciting

Read Death March for nuclear bombs, both magical and technological

*reads le description*

"They build a nuclear plant in a world without electricity."

Response of a Physicist/Electronics Engineer:

Spoiler

Now, i'm not an expert but
I absolutely wondered how did they managed to use uranium, let alone extract it? Is the lab had a direct source of uranium or what? Also i wish they make Nuclear bomb, that would be 100000% more exciting

That has to be the most overblown representation of the "greedy noble" trope I have ever seen, and I have seen a shit ton of those, so that's saying something lol

What a cliffhanger

when 1 op mc is not enough...

i really not a fan of OP MCs unless the story is interesting... i just hope this one's not going to be bad... this looks good so far...

*reads le description*

Spoiler

It would be easier to find a natural fission reactor, like with Oklo.
Even then that's the only known case

Agree, Its Okay If We Had Too Op MC, Too Weak MC Climbed To Strongest Cliche, or Too weak MC but had vast knowledge. That's Just Spice in Story. Even Too OP MC/Overpower They still Had a Weakness in Himself. That's Make Us A "HUMANS" Being.
But This 7 MC I Think so Far Until CH10 They Haven't Any Weakness or Deficiency. This Much They Look Like "GODS" Themselves. Too Omnimpotence for sure.

Welp, some loves OMNIPOTENT MC XD

Note: Even though their ages are appropriate, they are not high-schoolers, as they do not go to high-school.
Within a story that's pretty much over the top in every single way, and tries way too hard to be "cool", somehow that bothered me the most. That Japanese trope "everything has to be about Highschool" is almost as worrying as the nostalgic American dream for being part of the Football team.
¯\(o_o)/¯

Agree, Its Okay If We Had Too Op MC, Too Weak MC Climbed To Strongest Cliche, or Too weak MC but had vast knowledge. That's Just Spice in Story. Even Too OP MC/Overpower They still Had a Weakness in Himself. That's Make Us A "HUMANS" Being.
But This 7 MC I Think so Far Until CH10 They Haven't Any Weakness or Deficiency. This Much They Look Like "GODS" Themselves. Too Omnimpotence for sure.

To be fair we are still at the first / introductory arc. No reason to show what they are bad when they aren't even done showing what they are capable at.

Also they do have flaws, it just wasn't taken seriously yet.

Not unlike using words like ductile or intersplicing to make it seem more intelligent right?

BTW, I have at least two aluminum shovels in my garage.  Wood handle, aluminum blade.  I know the manga made a crap job since the things look like they are 100% aluminum but it's obviously what the author's intent was.  SINCE THEY EXIST.

I bet you use those weak shovels on a FARM too, right? Don't disregard key points to make an argument. Aluminum shovels do exist, but they're light duty meant for picking up material; something along the lines of a snow shovel.

The shovel depicted is a digging shovel and for the time period where agriculture is still a key source of income, would be the most beneficial to them. However, again, aluminum is too ductile and would get wrecked hitting rocks, roots or anything remotely hard plus would wear quicker than its superior counterpart steel.

Ductile and intersplicing are big words? Hardly.

is the LN or WN of this up there now?

*reads le description*

Spoiler

Well, as long as they keep Ruu around, they could be espousing the virtues of pure sodium shovels and I'll overlook it.

Spoiler

This series would be a bit better if the seven characters weren't so over exaggerated.  Instead of being the best at everything in their world, they could have just been good and that would still have been better then anyone in this world.  The omnipotence of the seven is a little too much.  Otherwise, the story is kinda enjoyable, so I will keep reading.

Aluminum is too ductile to use as a farming shovel... I could suspend my disbelief if the author actually knew anything about anything, but intersplicing lies with big words does not make it a decent intelligent story.

Not unlike using words like ductile or intersplicing to make it seem more intelligent right?

BTW, I have at least two aluminum shovels in my garage.  Wood handle, aluminum blade.  I know the manga made a crap job since the things look like they are 100% aluminum but it's obviously what the author's intent was.  SINCE THEY EXIST.

This series would be a bit better if the seven characters weren't so over exaggerated.  Instead of being the best at everything in their world, they could have just been good and that would still have been better then anyone in this world.  The omnipotence of the seven is a little too much.  Otherwise, the story is kinda enjoyable, so I will keep reading.

LOL. "Over exaggerated"?  I think we should all have been aware of what the ride was going to be when the 3rd paragraph of the summary says "They build a nuclear plant in a world without electricity" :)  I'm finding it ejoyable and certainly different from single MC type stories.

Aluminum is too ductile to use as a farming shovel... I could suspend my disbelief if the author actually knew anything about anything, but intersplicing lies with big words does not make it a decent intelligent story.

For once I'm glad our MCs are crazily competent, because I just can't wait to see them kick that noble's ass.

You'll definitely enjoy what's coming up!

ahahaha... pot calling the kettle black at ch.9 page 15... so generic to the point of boring... lets unfollow this shit... fantasies are one thing but this is just a madness created by combining every aspect of reality with delusions... being borderline is fine but the characters setup of this story has gone beyond madness...

For once I'm glad our MCs are crazily competent, because I just can't wait to see them kick that noble's ass.

The demon of the business world... is going to surprisingly end up a pedo at this rate. Then again... Lil Ruu *is* a type that would make him thrilled.. since she's clearly enjoying the ruthless aspect of business exactly like he does.

I will say that I'm a fan of this but my only gripe so far is that the prime minister kid hasn't seemed worried or panicked about his country losing its leader. Seems like something of importance if you ask me.

I mean what can he do about it anyways? He doesn't know how to get back to Earth and he's already researching magic. All he can do is hope he comes across clues during his research if he want to go back.

dang, i read this too fast... followed!

I will say that I'm a fan of this but my only gripe so far is that the prime minister kid hasn't seemed worried or panicked about his country losing its leader. Seems like something of importance if you ask me.

Well, considering how stupidly superhuman he and all his buds are, I wouldn't be surprised if he had already remade every law ever to involve failsafes should he suddenly disappear.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics