Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.03 - 268votes)

Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu!

Alt Names: alt 超人高校生たちは異世界でも余裕で生き抜くようです!alt 초인고교생들은 이세계에서도 여유롭게 살아가는 모양입니다!alt Super human high school students seem to survive with affordance in other worlds!
Author: Misora Riku
Artist: Yamada Kotaro
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Seven high school students get caught in an airplane accident and wake up in a different middle-age like fantasy world, where magic and beast men (juujin) exist.

But they aren't panicking in their current situation!?

They build a nuclear plant in a world without electricity. Take control of the economy of a large city in short order. And finally for the sake of their benefactor, who is suffering from the misgovernment; they declare war on the evil nobles.

So... None of them are normal high school students. Each of them is a super human high school student that stand at the top of politics, economics, science and medicine!

This is a story of a dream team that possess earth's greatest wisdom and technology! That without any self-restraint bring a revolution to a different world with over-technology!

Go to Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raws New Window odin007
  • 2 Replies
Topic Light/web novel? New Window Ringz
  • 3 Replies
Topic Raws New Window odin007
  • 0 Replies

180 Comments

I will say that I'm a fan of this but my only gripe so far is that the prime minister kid hasn't seemed worried or panicked about his country losing its leader. Seems like something of importance if you ask me.

someone with jap skill please check this site for raw

http://www.ganganonline.com/contents/choujin/

Pls update translations >_>

I've been waaaaaaaaaaiting..

Sorry the translator still haven't have the new raw chapter that is why there won't be update until then

Pls update translations >_>

I've been waaaaaaaaaaiting...

Being OP and all is okay, but doing so while downgrading other people especially the antagonist and side characters is making the story bland, I'm struggling to even finish chapter 4 since the scanlator is the one who brought Isekai wo seigyo so I want to believe a bit. 

Don't worry this is only the beginning like they always say great power also comes with great responsibility and great risk, that is why they will soon facing a great risk in that place and that will be their first real trial to survive in that world

Being OP and all is okay, but doing so while downgrading other people especially the antagonist and side characters is making the story bland, I'm struggling to even finish chapter 4 since the scanlator is the one who brought Isekai wo seigyo so I want to believe a bit. 

Looks like you have a better idea for a book than the author. Go for it, I will be happy to buy it once it hits the shelves.

I kinda agree with you. They were so exaggerated and omnipotent that doesn't make any sense and illogical in our real world at all.

Hey don't be like that there are other story as well where the MC already strong from the begining, maybe the seven MC indeed have been exaggerated but is not like they do all of it by themselves even thought they have the skill and knowledge that doesn't mean they doesn't need any help

So another transport in another world then gain power but they already have powers from the start cause their original world is already a fantasy world.
Another boring story on this site. I find really funny how they are supposed to be geniuses, but It isn't shown HOW they do their work so we can SEE they are what they claim to be. For now, this was only used as an excuse to not explain how they do everything.

The only one that, for now, showed his skill, is the business guy, although I think It could have been better. Good Idea using the merchants to work for him, so he doesn't need to discover all the prices of all the products is something that is kinda implied, but I liked it.

The bad part is how he obtained the permit using information from the ninja girl... how the fuck she obtained all that information? this isn't something as simply as asking questions or hearing rumors in a friggin' bar or something. since they don't have money, she couldn't buy information. it also didn't showed her infiltrating some place to obtain that information. the only explanation is "she is a ninja/journalist girl, so she can do it".

The most hilarious character is the prime-minister one. For now, he didn't do anything related to politics, and I find even more stupid the fact he could just throw a guy bigger than him that is wearing ARMOR like it's nothing. Really showing his capabilities as "prime-minister" there.

It would be incredible fun If this story they could be geniouses in their fields, but ONLY in their fields, and act accordingly (the prime-minister with nobles, the business-man with the merchants, the ninja girl with the thief/information guild or something, the magician boy with the magician/sorcerers, and so on).

This series would be a bit better if the seven characters weren't so over exaggerated.  Instead of being the best at everything in their world, they could have just been good and that would still have been better then anyone in this world.  The omnipotence of the seven is a little too much.  Otherwise, the story is kinda enjoyable, so I will keep reading.

I kinda agree with you. They were so exaggerated and omnipotent that doesn't make any sense and illogical in our real world at all.

This series would be a bit better if the seven characters weren't so over exaggerated.  Instead of being the best at everything in their world, they could have just been good and that would still have been better then anyone in this world.  The omnipotence of the seven is a little too much.  Otherwise, the story is kinda enjoyable, so I will keep reading.

hmm tsukasa x lilulu nope ...

or tsukasa x shinobu not quite ...

or tsukasa x ringo ... ... dang give me moar chapter to decide this !

#thankyoufortherelease:)

Sorry MaxRed said he still hasn't got the new raw chapter yet that is why there won't be update until then, but if you want you can read it in http://marumaru.in/?c=1/29&cat=%EA%B2%A9%EC%A3%BC&uid=144489if you can read korean that is !

hmm tsukasa x lilulu nope ...

or tsukasa x shinobu not quite ...

or tsukasa x ringo ... ... dang give me moar chapter to decide this !

#thankyoufortherelease:)

Isekai isnt supposed to be ridiculous. Thats like saying that every high school series is supposed to be ridiculous.

umm. no...no its not like saying that at all actually.

WHAT IF DANGAN RONPA ISEKAI
Too surreal/unbelievable and too much bullshit even for isekai(and dangan ronpa) standards when this is fresh out of the gates.

If the author completes the story with almost no consequences of any sort of major setbacks, which I can see happening, then this is one shit author.

A story about seven high schoolers on permanent NZT in a fantasy world, you have piqued my interest...

Businessman x slave girl

may i also include Winona for that businessman?

this issekai story is kinda interesting, especially to Tsukasa and Shinobu.

this is just beginning though you will find other MCs' good points.

I see these kids have very good relations with mayonnaise but what about nattou?

Isekai isnt supposed to be ridiculous. Thats like saying that every high school series is supposed to be ridiculous.

They're not? Whoops guess I've enjoyed manga the wrong way

Well, Isekai is supposed to be ridiculous, so it's good for an evening's entertainment.

Isekai isnt supposed to be ridiculous. Thats like saying that every high school series is supposed to be ridiculous.
They just had to be high school students... ffs japan.

Mustard > Mayo.

Mayonnaise master race.

Is there any WN/LN for this manga?

I hope mayonnaise plays a pivotal role in every character's arc. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics