Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 258votes)

Elf-san wa Yaserarenai

Alt Names: alt エルフさんは痩せられない。alt Elf-san Can't Lose Weightalt La elfa no puede hacer dietaalt Plus-Sized Elf
Author: Synecdoche
Artist: Synecdoche
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A young man, Naoe Tomoaki, works as a consultant at a popular Seitai therapy clinic.
He is in charge of the treatment of a woman on her diet course.
But the woman is an elf from a different world with sharp ears and a bow!
Why are the elves, who should be slender, getting fat? And will her diet succeed!?

Raws:
http://www.comicgum.com/product.php?id=gUnk5hU8b8KWP8ehHA7ygwu2up21HnHufTKjj7SQvq1TgWwZnm0i3uENbFi6g4xq
Go to Elf-san wa Yaserarenai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

463 Comments

Future releases will definitely be single pages.

Originally this was a one-off translation for a handful of people and I didn't put a lot of work into ripping the chapters off of the Comicgum website. (The webreader doesn't let you save individual images so I had to screenshot and edit them manually. The resolution suffered somewhat.) One person suggested uploading to Batoto. After seeing the demand for this series, I'll definitely put some more effort into the page quality of the next chapters.

Thank you based god.

I wish these pages could be normal, you know.. not fucking double pages, so I could read something.

Future releases will definitely be single pages.

Originally this was a one-off translation for a handful of people and I didn't put a lot of work into ripping the chapters off of the Comicgum website. (The webreader doesn't let you save individual images so I had to screenshot and edit them manually. The resolution suffered somewhat.) One person suggested uploading to Batoto. After seeing the demand for this series, I'll definitely put some more effort into the page quality of the next chapters.

Is this monthly or weekly? I really love the elf, she's so cute!

Since the MC changed his words from "bad person" to "bad elf," does that mean he thinks elves aren't people? Damn Japanese Xenophobe Racists!

Also... does she have to use Truck-san to travel between worlds, or is that just a human thing?

Elf needs to be teased way more for this manga to make it imo.

Yes...

McD's fries taste unbelievably almost the same, well I haven't tried all the countries but so far it tasted consistent in major countries.

You can make ramen, pizza, burger, steak, pasta, fried rice, curry, and dumpling healthier with different ingredients or stuffing so I won't call those as junk food as you have the choice to make it not junk. Don't blame the food, blame the people!

But not for the almighty french fries. It's only 3 ingredients, oil, salt and potato. IMHO, Fries is the pinnacle of junk food because its simplicity. 

if thats the measure of junk food though, i think there is one thing that can give french fries a run for its money, since it is basally just oil.

prawn crackers or as they should be known as "feel your arteries clogging with every bite"

We should introduce her to twice-baked loaded mashed potatoes...

PS: Art-style looks similar to Pupuru from Aigis, but the pen name wasn't Methonium, so I guess not:

Spoiler

the pename for that artist is

Spoiler
i wont say more then that

We should introduce her to twice-baked loaded mashed potatoes...

PS: Art-style looks similar to Pupuru from Aigis, but the pen name wasn't Methonium, so I guess not:

Spoiler

T-H-I-C-C: The Manga

I had a feeling that elf wouldn't keep her figure at the end. it's Methonium, after all.

...not that I'm complaining or anything

MidoriKitzune
Dec 27 2016 09:39 PM

She's not fat, she's Well Rounded. ;)

True xD...

but that bulge is a bit on the fat side. Or is it just stuffed with fries.

I mean, the other areas are nicely rounded~ (but could still need some more)

MidoriKitzune
Dec 27 2016 09:38 PM

Just two simple questions:

-> The elf gave "French Fries" as her reason for going to a different world. So she must have known of them before traveling between worlds.

But how did the elf find out about french fries before coming to that world first?

-> She has no ID card or so from the modern human world therefore getting a job wouldn't be possible.

So how did she get the money of country from a different world to buy those french fries and even pay for a diet therapy?

1. Reborn people.

2. .... don't question how an sexy elf gets her money. Don't.

Whoa..... instant follow xD.

Fat elfs~ And possible other luxury eater demihumans!

I want to see the catgirl next q.q!

She's not fat, she's Well Rounded. ;)

McDonald's is international.

They are not the greatest fries. There's much better fries out there.

I don't think she'd ever come back from America.

I wish these pages could be normal, you know.. not fucking double pages, so I could read something.

Methonium proving yet again than some things look incredibly hot in 2D while they would make me puke in 3D.

-> The elf gave "French Fries" as her reason for going to a different world. So she must have known of them before traveling between worlds.

But how did the elf find out about french fries before coming to that world first?

-> She has no ID card or so from the modern human world therefore getting a job wouldn't be possible.

So how did she get the money of country from a different world to buy those french fries and even pay for a diet therapy?

Just 1 simple question:

Why so Serious ? xD

If there is a different world with elves and it's so easy to come and go from it ... why can't an elf know of french fries or have some money ? xD plus she needed to pay the boy for the 1 months work too :D or everything is free in this worlds :P

Followed. At least the tits aren't drawn in absurd proportions this time.

Thick elfs trying to diet? What a genius

Methonium, one of my favorites h-artists ever, doing n-hentai?

Thank you, Santa.

MidoriKitzune
Dec 27 2016 02:47 PM

Whoa..... instant follow xD.

Fat elfs~ And possible other luxury eater demihumans!

I want to see the catgirl next q.q!

I thought it was a different artist with a similar artstyle. Imagine my surprise that it is Methonium. But would this mean we won't get lewds from him anymore? I'm sad and happy at the same time.

Second fucking page and I knew it was Methonium. I'm a Meth addict. God bless thicc.

What I'd give for this to be about a series of monster girls all having the same issues of Elf-san.

Oh well, we can't be flying too close to the sun, after all.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics