Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 258votes)

Elf-san wa Yaserarenai

Alt Names: alt エルフさんは痩せられない。alt Elf-san Can't Lose Weightalt La elfa no puede hacer dietaalt Plus-Sized Elf
Author: Synecdoche
Artist: Synecdoche
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A young man, Naoe Tomoaki, works as a consultant at a popular Seitai therapy clinic.
He is in charge of the treatment of a woman on her diet course.
But the woman is an elf from a different world with sharp ears and a bow!
Why are the elves, who should be slender, getting fat? And will her diet succeed!?

Raws:
http://www.comicgum.com/product.php?id=gUnk5hU8b8KWP8ehHA7ygwu2up21HnHufTKjj7SQvq1TgWwZnm0i3uENbFi6g4xq
Go to Elf-san wa Yaserarenai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

463 Comments

It seems like the Japanese word for "human" and "person" is the same. This is annoying, because when translated it makes it seem like the main character is denying that elves are people.

they should animate "Supersize Me" with elves

I'm still surprised people nowadays still refer elves back to Lodoss

I knew i knoe that art in an instant!

Methoooooooooniummmmm, god of T H I C C butt, boobs and belly!

Oh yeeaaahahaha!  This BBW manga!  Winnah winnah chicken dinnah

This manga is more curvy than a mountain road.

Mc has an iron will, two huggable elves in front of him and he behaves professionally as if nothing.

How diligent.

No fry no life
Surprised no one has posted this.

It feels obligatory.

Man, what a beautiful full-moon if you know what I mean.

You mean new moon because it's dark

Man, what a beautiful full-moon if you know what I mean.

Honey, that booty ain't a problem, it's a solution. Call me Goldilocks 'cause it's just right, hot damn! Feel like I recognize the artist though...

Mc has an iron will, two huggable elves in front of him and he behaves professionally as if nothing.

Dark Elfs get such a bad rep.  IMO they are the superior elf. Also she isn't even fat.  She's just right.

Thank you based god of elven girls

Spoiler

Everyman like his ladies with some meat !!!! Still cannot understand what we need see from supermodel as all of them just bones

Agree, Voluptuous Girls are Masterrace!!

I love how anticlimactic this series is. Definitely part of its charm.

Everyman like his ladies with some meat !!!! Still cannot understand what we need see from supermodel as all of them just bones

Either you're an assman or a belly button forte man.

I see a wave of thiccness coming this year....

Zmp12Il.gif

You lucky, human! Make sure you scheme train them hard. XD

ufufufufu another delicious chapter :D 

mmmm.. dark elf with a bit of weight in the trunk; its almost a shame to see it go. 

I had to check out some of the works this artist did as Methonium (for science).  Turns out I like his non H much better.  In his H works he crossed that line between pleasantly plump and fat and in some cases left the line in the dust. 

Thick dark elf, I think that's a first one. Thanks for the chapter.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics