Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 51votes)

Watashi no Shounen (Takano Hitomi)

Alt Names: alt 私の少年alt 나의 소년alt My Boyalt Watashi no Shounenalt 我的少年
Author: Takano Hitomi
Artist: Takano Hitomi
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Satoko Tawada is an office worker. She's almost 30 years old, but she still hasn't been able to find happiness in her life. Fate brings her with Mashu Hayami, a beautiful 12-year-old boy whom she finds practicing soccer all by himself in the park. Out of a whim, she decides to help Mashu with his practice, with her knowledge of soccer at her disposal. As they practice together on an everyday routine, the two eventually develop an emotional bond. When Satoko's ex-boyfriend deceives her, Mashu gladly comforts her. And when Satoko learns of Mashu's mostly absent parents, she starts to concern herself with his personal life. The two lonely souls find common ground and develop an emotional bond that transcends their age difference and circumstances. With this newfound bond, new feelings start to sprout within Satoko. Are these feelings that of maternity? Or is it something else?
Go to Watashi no Shounen (Takano Hitomi) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

64 Comments

If you dont want mistaken as a girl then get a hair cut for god sake

Spoiler
Whoa. That ex is pathological.

I actually have no idea how this ended up in my follow list, but whatever. It's good. Shows some real promise, whether or not it goes SS or parenting.

i hope this is maternal. i have such a soft spot for maternal/paternal stories :(

Good luck mate

Whelp, I decided to translate this. Many thanks to the anons who made translating this possible. Without their help, this wouldn't have been possible.

This is already licensed in english. But if you can read japanese and want to read the raws I have till volume 2. Just let me know. o (^‿^✿)o

Well, this just got licensed by Vertical Inc.

I have Chapter 1 clean, do you want it?

dude, just do it!

Hey excuse me...why I can't see anything on 'Chapters'? Where can I see this manga? If let me, I can translate Japanese.

I have Chapter 1 clean, do you want it?

Hey excuse me...why I can't see anything on 'Chapters'? Where can I see this manga? If let me, I can translate Japanese.

Should add an award-winning tag for this, won 2nd place for Kono Manga wa Sugoi 2017 for male voters

Really hope a scanlation group picks it up, the story is very heartwarming.

that doesn't mean it is 'award-winning'. what you mentioned is merely a fan popularity poll - the results are based on the series with most votes as voted for by readers - which isn't an award.

nonetheless - this does look promising and i would like to see it translated.

Should add an award-winning tag for this, won 2nd place for Kono Manga wa Sugoi 2017 for male voters

Really hope a scanlation group picks it up, the story is very heartwarming.

I wish someone would translate this masterpiece. I can't, because I have like seven other manga to work on and college to worry about... OTL

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics