Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 242votes)

Tensei Shitara Ken deshita

Alt Names: alt 転生したら剣でしたalt I Was a Sword When I Reincarnatedalt 전생했더니 검이었습니다alt Naging Espada Ako sa aking Pangalawang Buhayalt Sword Shishoalt Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita
Author: Tanaka Yu
Artist: Maruyama Tomowo
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasySeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A 30 year old man is struck by a car and dies. When he next awakens he has reincarnated as a magic sentient sword in a fantasy world. He eventually encounters an enslaved catgirl named Fran, whom he helps free, and together they set off for adventure.

-----
Original webcomic: http://denshi-birz.com/tenken/
Go to Tensei Shitara Ken deshita Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Tensei Shitara Kendeshita raw manga New Window YukitoOnline
  • 2 Replies
Topic Tensei Shitara Kendeshita LN New Window Nefrytone
  • 2 Replies

279 Comments

How is catgirl loli a generic MC?

Generic OP MC.. Don´t cut out the most important part. It´s meant to say the MC is allmighty and can kill everything. This could make the story plain boring because no matter what is happening, the mc is op and has no real hardship...

So generic OP MC. I thought it could be good, but chapter 6 crushed my hope. 

How is catgirl loli a generic MC?

Back in my day we had to come up with actual premises instead of just adding a layer of lead-arsenic paint on top of already existing and extremely poor ones.

But lead paint is so sweet and yummy! Fran is definitely the best lead paint.

So generic OP MC. I thought it could be good, but chapter 6 crushed my hope. 

this is actually good... nice... the story has the right pacing...

Spoiler

Except in his time, people read more not less than they do now.

LOL, do people need to actually type /sarcasm to get their point across?  READ the original post.  The guy was taking the piss out of COMMENTORS, not the genre.

What if they read pulp fiction mostly?

Back in your times kids didn't want to read this many books. I personally blame you too.

Back in your times kids didn't want to read this many books. I personally blame you too.

lol, look more closely what he wrote, he is perfectly aware how he sounds :)

Then again I nearly wrote something about that too so I'm guilty as well.

Back in my day we had to come up with actual premises instead of just adding a layer of lead-arsenic paint on top of already existing and extremely poor ones.

I personally blame all of you!

Fran too cute hngg

Just noticed something on Page 2

Spoiler

Yay an update!

This "I reincarnate inside of a fantasy RPG world" trend is getting annoying.

I mean even more annoying.

I thought zombies were overdone but this....

Back in my day we had to come up with actual premises instead of just adding a layer of lead-arsenic paint on top of already existing and extremely poor ones. We also had to travel 10 miles in the middle of a snowstorm uphill to get to the comic-book shop, both ways, and we liked it that way! Although there weren't comic-book shops back then and we got our books with the groceries.

I personally blame all of you!

Now excuse me while I yell at that cloud!

"Someone call the guards on that fucking cat!"   What so they can give her a reward?  

Fran should have dismantled them and sold the pelts.

uhm, nope? It would cause a unneccessary commotion which would be disantvantageous to Fran.

This is very entertaining. I dont think this is tragedy tho, so ima get that tag outta here

Maybe tragedy, because the male mc died before reincarnation and the parents of Fran also died.
Fran should have dismantled them and sold the pelts.

slight spoiler (as in, will probably be explained next chapter

Spoiler

That guild receptionist has an interesting personality. I hope we get to see more of her.

Ah, the classic edgy group of bully adventurers who try to intimidate MC during his/her first visit to the Guild.

By this point I think they are actually hired actors that serve as some sort of tourist attraction or something.

I wonder how sustainable their business is, considering how they tend to suffer heavy losses whenever they go to an isekai manga and get massacred by the OP MC. Then again, they probably get paid a ton since someone needs to do the job even with the risk of death.

Hats off to you bully adventurers, for doing the job that needs to be done.

Ah, the classic edgy group of bully adventurers who try to intimidate MC during his/her first visit to the Guild.

By this point I think they are actually hired actors that serve as some sort of tourist attraction or something.

The manga looks fairly decent, especially when compared to the WN. This might turn out good.

This is very entertaining. I dont think this is tragedy tho, so ima get that tag outta here
MidoriKitzune
Jul 09 2017 09:07 AM

Well this is adorable, and fun too. Good thing I hardly ever read this genre so I'm not even a little jaded.

The WN is basically shit level xD.

But the manga pulls it off better.

Alot of the useless stuff is left out.

And the pacing is better.

+ Art helps the whole thing. As the author sucks at describing or painting an picture in once mind.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics