Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 441votes)

Rokudou no Onna-tachi

Alt Names: alt 六道の悪女たちalt 六道的惡女們alt 로쿠도의 악녀들alt Rokudou's Girls
Author: Nakamura Yuji
Artist: Nakamura Yuji
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Rokudou is a loser, and everyone knows it. He gets picked on at school, gets snide looks from passersby, and can only muster up the courage to complain in secret with his equally hapless friends. Looking to turn his life around, he desperately uses an ancestral artifact passed down in his family for generations: a scroll that is capable of subduing all demons. However, in the modern age it has a different effect—it makes all bad girls fall in love with him.
Go to Rokudou no Onna-tachi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

1625 Comments

Man, MC and his friends are turning out to be the most likeable bunch of wussies I've ever read about in a manga.

What are the chances that this bully ends up becoming one of the MCs friends?

That'd just be so mindnumbingly boring.

At least he has balls.

What are the chances that this bully ends up becoming one of the MCs friends?

this series is awesome

I feel like this one will not make a lot of volumes but it's going to be a funny ride 

thanks  a bunch to Cyan Steam :DD

Cleaning's a pain in the arse, so there's no chance of me doing whole chapters, but if ya cleaner wants to take a bit of the load off, I've got CS6 + Topaz. Wouldn't mind doing a couple pages per chapter.

Edit Page 30, third speech bubble from the right. "From the delinquents in out school". Should be "our", not "out"

Thank you very much for the pointing out these mistakes. we will edit them an release a v2 soon... I hope.

If you interested in helping just message me.

She doesn't even really appear to be a delinquent outside of fighting delinquents. She isn't shown to engage in most of the behaviour such as exploitation and bullying of non delinquents we see the other delinquents in the manga engage in and from the comments of the actual delinquents she seems to lack any interest in these things. 

So she doesn't really fall in "the bad girl" group as you wrote. Just deviant from the norm. Which is actually somewhat funny because this might've come about even if they had met without the spell on him. 

Fun fact: all it takes to be a delinquent is to skip class regularly without making excuses. All the "delinquent behavior" you mentioned aside from fighting is really stuff that only *gangs* typically do... you'll see groups of people who otherwise look like honor students engage in bullying and exploitation all the time, because that's just what groups do when the leader is bad. So a delinquent group will usually do bullying, sometimes extortion, sometimes drug dealing or worse depending on the leader, but a loner delinquent rarely does any of that stuff. S/he just has problems and deals with them by rebelling, skipping class, ignoring the dress code, getting into fights, etc.

Source: all sorts of manga.

I guess that if the scroll power wears off the girl is going to make minced meat out of the main character.

Protect the booty

Spoiler

A harem manga that features strong willed girls? Sign me up!

I'm going to call it now: the spell didn't work on blonde girl because she doesn't fight for money or power therefore doesn't make her a bad person but she fell in love with MC because he showed kindness to her

She doesn't even really appear to be a delinquent outside of fighting delinquents. She isn't shown to engage in most of the behaviour such as exploitation and bullying of non delinquents we see the other delinquents in the manga engage in and from the comments of the actual delinquents she seems to lack any interest in these things. 

So she doesn't really fall in "the bad girl" group as you wrote. Just deviant from the norm. Which is actually somewhat funny because this might've come about even if they had met without the spell on him. 

This series pleases me.

I can already feel this manga is going to be a great source of exploitables.

Well, this looks fun. *Sees 13 girls on the second page*.

Omai. This looks like it's going to be more than one volume :3

I'm going to call it now: the spell didn't work on blond girl because she doesn't fight for money or power therefore doesn't make her a bad person but she fell in love with MC because he showed kindness to her

Yeah, and there will be an arc where the MC has come to truly like her, but is worried that if he loses/gives up his powers she won't like him anymore.

THE MILITARY LOOKING GEEK AND THE OTAKU LOOKING GEEK IS TRUE BRO!!! (at least if you compare them to other MC's "friend" for other series)

This is turning out pretty fun.

I'm going to call it now: the spell didn't work on blonde girl because she doesn't fight for money or power therefore doesn't make her a bad person but she fell in love with MC because he showed kindness to her

Looks like this guy's on his way to being put in the position of (Unlikely) School Bancho by this chick

ahahahaha yes! chapter 2 is out!

Oh this is a dope ass power.

Chapter 2 Page 14 we had a bit of a problem cleaning... Sorry about that.

Chapter 1, there is a misspelling in a page. We will release a v2 eventually with single pages layout this time.

Cleaning's a pain in the arse, so there's no chance of me doing whole chapters, but if ya cleaner wants to take a bit of the load off, I've got CS6 + Topaz. Wouldn't mind doing a couple pages per chapter.

Edit Page 30, third speech bubble from the right. "From the delinquents in out school". Should be "our", not "out"

Chapter 2 Page 14 we had a bit of a problem cleaning... Sorry about that.

Chapter 1, there is a misspelling in a page. We will release a v2 eventually with single pages layout this time.

I was wondering when this would get translated. It's pretty fun.

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics