Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 441votes)

Rokudou no Onna-tachi

Alt Names: alt 六道の悪女たちalt 六道的惡女們alt 로쿠도의 악녀들alt Rokudou's Girls
Author: Nakamura Yuji
Artist: Nakamura Yuji
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Rokudou is a loser, and everyone knows it. He gets picked on at school, gets snide looks from passersby, and can only muster up the courage to complain in secret with his equally hapless friends. Looking to turn his life around, he desperately uses an ancestral artifact passed down in his family for generations: a scroll that is capable of subduing all demons. However, in the modern age it has a different effect—it makes all bad girls fall in love with him.
Go to Rokudou no Onna-tachi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

1625 Comments

Insta-follow.

I have to say, having a slew of delinquent girls suddenly fall in love with you would be oddly offputting...  and nerve wracking.

I mean if you've been bullied for as long as this MC has been, you'd be expecting the other shoe to drop...  and become the punchline of some practical joke.

I don't object to one or more of the bullies becoming besties with our MC, I just don't want it to be glossed over.  

But I can certainly see it happening.  One or more of the girls are beating on the bully, and to save the bullies life he has to throw himself between the delinquent girl(s) and the bully being bullied... nearly causing himself to be fatally taken out.

Ho~

Nice manga.
Too bad there are only two volumes...

DhVgeul.gif

No words, this is simply a gem.

What are the chances that this bully ends up becoming one of the MCs friends?

Well that last page on this chapter could elude to something like that, yh. but lets not forget that his girlfriend makes goo goo eyes at rokudou

MC needs to train until he gets bald

100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and then a 10 km run everyday, right?

MC needs to train until he gets bald

I didnt expect decent character development.

Im pleasantly surprised.

Um yeah, Iinuma can stick his respect right up his own ass, that brutal psycho.

I hope the manga won't romanticize the whole situation too much, especially after Rokudou's monologue about delinquents just being trash who pick on the weak.

Still a great chapter though. Really enjoying the MC & Co. till now, finally some weaklings with heart, and of course the cute and badass Ranna-san.

Fake machismo. 

this manga is surprising me in many good ways. MC has pride and this whole thing actually bothers him

I came, expected demon slaying with a delinquent girl. Not romcom.

Expected yan(kee)-dere harem, not MC's gender role monologue. I came.

What are the chances that this bully ends up becoming one of the MCs friends?

Well, it _is_ shounen, so I'd rate it fairly high.

Bad chicks, thick thighs, plump lips. That's what got me in trouble over a decade ago... Those kinda girls are two ways. They dominate you or you dominate them. And if they want the former, they won't settle for the latter. Time spent horizontal was so good it was almost worth it, but everything else won't end well let me tell ya.

Great read, but I can predict

Spoiler

I also wonder how magic distinguish the deliquent girls.

I don't think this one is misunderstood.

No my wording was poor, I meant more that both of them are oblivious to the way people perceive them and have a beautiful smile.

Himawari-chan reminds me of the great goddess.
Similar dress sense and both are misunderstood beauties with a seldom seen smile.
Himawari a cute, a cute!!!!!

I don't think this one is misunderstood.

Himawari-chan reminds me of the great goddess.
Similar dress sense and both are misunderstood beauties with a seldom seen smile.
Himawari a cute, a cute!!!!!

Time to get your ass beat. Unless there is a surprising turn-around, of course

History's greatest disciple Kenichi. It was pretty early on, also. In the end it was productive because in their world, martial artists are as strong as a small army and their high school fights were great training.

But yes, Kenichi.

Ah you're right!  I had completely forgotten but after your post I can even remember where and what scene it was.  The guy that eventually went on to go training in the woods and ran into a master that taught him a move is the one who said it.  It was like Kenichi's first meeting with the guy and he had invited him to work under him.

Thank you

I came, expected demon slaying with a delinquent girl. Not romcom.

I'm trying to remember which series it is that makes fun of juvenile delinquent shounen developments.  

A kid gets faced down by a bully that wants to become like the greatest juvenile delinquent of high schoolers or something along those lines.  And the kid goes on to say "so what?  when you graduate high school what will that have done for you?  Does it contribute to the productiveness of society or help you fit in in a world dominated by the ability to properly integrate into a work environment?" and then off to the side is the text "The proper way to think!"

History's greatest disciple Kenichi. It was pretty early on, also. In the end it was productive because in their world, martial artists are as strong as a small army and their high school fights were great training.

But yes, Kenichi.

Thank you very much for the pointing out these mistakes. we will edit them an release a v2 soon... I hope.

If you interested in helping just message me.

Sorry for the late reply. PM sent.

I'm trying to remember which series it is that makes fun of juvenile delinquent shounen developments.  

A kid gets faced down by a bully that wants to become like the greatest juvenile delinquent of high schoolers or something along those lines.  And the kid goes on to say "so what?  when you graduate high school what will that have done for you?  Does it contribute to the productiveness of society or help you fit in in a world dominated by the ability to properly integrate into a work environment?" and then off to the side is the text "The proper way to think!"

YES YES YES I LOVE IT YES GIMME MORE

Man, MC and his friends are turning out to be the most likeable bunch of wussies I've ever read about in a manga.

i like that they aren't clueless about what's happening around them. unlike in 90% of the shounen manga around

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics