Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 441votes)

Rokudou no Onna-tachi

Alt Names: alt 六道の悪女たちalt 六道的惡女們alt 로쿠도의 악녀들alt Rokudou's Girls
Author: Nakamura Yuji
Artist: Nakamura Yuji
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Rokudou is a loser, and everyone knows it. He gets picked on at school, gets snide looks from passersby, and can only muster up the courage to complain in secret with his equally hapless friends. Looking to turn his life around, he desperately uses an ancestral artifact passed down in his family for generations: a scroll that is capable of subduing all demons. However, in the modern age it has a different effect—it makes all bad girls fall in love with him.
Go to Rokudou no Onna-tachi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

1625 Comments

ugh how dry, they're friends now? no kid who's the target of bullies would just become friends with their bully just because the bully said so (although it's Japan and 90% of the guys are beta as fuck). Bullies deserve no respect or symapthy, it's why I still refuse to watch Koe no Katachi. Fucking bully a deaf girl, I don't care what kind of path to redemption you want to go on, you deserve all the bad shit that comes your way. I don't give a fuck how much you think you've reformed or who's forgiven you, people don't change, your still the same piece of shit that bullied a deaf girl you always were and always will be.

He has his motives to bullying the weaklies, unlike Ishida, he just bully for fun (the worst kind of bullying), I'm not trying to justify the bullying, but those stories are way different with differents characters, Rokudou at least wants to changed because his friends and her bitches, Ishida is just a pussy crybaby who just wants forgiveness for what he did. Iinuma shows some respect to Rokudou because he stops being a little shit and faces his new fate.

Mr. Steal Yo Gurl: The Manga Series

ugh how dry, they're friends now? no kid who's the target of bullies would just become friends with their bully just because the bully said so (although it's Japan and 90% of the guys are beta as fuck). Bullies deserve no respect or symapthy, it's why I still refuse to watch Koe no Katachi. Fucking bully a deaf girl, I don't care what kind of path to redemption you want to go on, you deserve all the bad shit that comes your way. I don't give a fuck how much you think you've reformed or who's forgiven you, people don't change, your still the same piece of shit that bullied a deaf girl you always were and always will be.

I get about your frustrations of Inuma if it's in this manga how the bully became friends with the guy he nearly beat to death, but in Koe no Katachi. at least the bully knows he fucked up. He even said he would've killed himself sooner if he wasn't hellbent on asking for her forgiveness. Give Ishida a break. You really have a 'grudge' type hatred for them.

Anyone know the scanlator website? I would like to download the manga instead of read online.

Gods and spirits its like a dream coming true This is my fetish

Ok this story just got amazing!

I guess I shouldn't bother but people are... well people. They do horrible things and they do good things, not everyone is born a psychopath, circumstances made them the way they are and yes they made bad, bad choices but they're only human.

Even without the extreme examples of bullying, I'm sure the little kid you is not the same as you are now.

People change all the time constantly.

Let me guess - the hooded head of the bullies is just a very muscular woman, who wants to find the MC so she can confess her love for him too.

Spoiler

cause that type of MC are too overwhelming, we have Fuyuzora from Yuragi-sou, those types of MC are the harem type (although, well they have  many good girls in there too) ... this guy should be like Kenichi 

However I am concerned with him saying "I'm going to go play games" in this chapter.  Even if he's not going to spend his spare time training I don't have much respect for people that spend all their time playing games without having time set aside for self improvement hobbies or studying.  I've taken a liking to Ranna's character and I don't want to see her magically enslaved to some useless guy.

Yeah, how dare he have non-self-improvement hobbies like playing games! He should have constructive hobbies like reading scanlated manga off the Internet, or something...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Chapter 5 page 18

Spoiler

Spoiler

Honestly as long as the MC isn't getting trampled on by the females of his harem with the "Rokudou no ecchi! *punches his face in*" stuff I'll be happy.  If the guy doesn't want to be a battle freak I'm fine with that.  

Spoiler

However I am concerned with him saying "I'm going to go play games" in this chapter.  Even if he's not going to spend his spare time training I don't have much respect for people that spend all their time playing games without having time set aside for self improvement hobbies or studying.  I've taken a liking to Ranna's character and I don't want to see her magically enslaved to some useless guy.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

It is on going. 34 chapters atm (its weekly If you notice a mistake or two, if you do message me it or quote me it here. We will fix it in version 2 as soon as we can.

Thank you for your hardwork orz

Somewhat reminds me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGRxmYXi4Io

It's been a while I've seen such caring friends in a harem setting. Usually their mindset changes to prioritize screwing him over the second they find out a girl is interested in the MC.

Mc gonna be like oga level boss later right?

Spoiler
Spoiler

weird but highly amusing :)

Mc gonna be like oga level boss later right?

So what happens if Rokudou likes the girls enough that he starts to reform them?  Does the spell immediately wear off when they're no longer delinquents?

Potentially I could see a never ending cycle of delinquent girls falling for him, getting reformed, relapsing, and getting reformed again where they only actually have any romantic interaction during the reform periods.

Spoiler

So far or in all? Cause all the sites im checking say 2 volumes(ongoing) but they could be wrong.

It is on going. 34 chapters atm (its weekly)

If you notice a mistake or two, if you do message me it or quote me it here. We will fix it in version 2 as soon as we can.

Ho~Nice manga.Too bad there are only two volumes...

So far or in all? Cause all the sites im checking say 2 volumes(ongoing) but they could be wrong.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics