Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.27 - 222votes)

Nectar of Dharani

Alt Names: alt 神呪のネクタールalt Nectar of Dharanialt Nectar of Divine Cursealt Shinju no Nectar
Author: Yoshino Hiroyuki
Artist: Satou Kenetsu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sakra, the last surviving princess of a fallen kingdom, is being hunted down for the power of Ambrosia she possesses - the ability to grant divine strength, but only to a human.
With no human companion, she decides to summon one from another world in a desperate attempt to find a knight to protect her, but the man who answers her call is less than what she had hoped for.

From the creators of Qwaser of Stigmata.
Go to Nectar of Dharani Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Source New Window DaoFox
  • 1 Replies

254 Comments

Damn, man... aside from being dark skinned, this princess' facial features resemble Sakura's too closely. I had a "WUT!" moment on the unveiling page.

Correction, maybe in this manga

A Pen-is is mightier than a hammer

Spoiler

Okay then. Source please ... for ... reasons .. tits .. research .. science. Yeah we'll go with that.

I'll take the Pen Is Mightier for 400.

Correction, maybe in this manga

A Pen-is mightier than a hammer

Spoiler

A pen is mightier than a hammer

I'll take the Pen Is Mightier for 400.

This week on Oppai-geki no Kai, delicious brown skinned dwarf princess! Tune in next week to see more technology-gasms!.

it's called ambrosia, AM-BRO-SI-A

I don't care what what brand name they use

Mammary Juice is Mammary Juice

Cute stacked brown girls are a miracle of this universe.

Spoiler

A pen is mightier than a hammer

XD

Who cares as long as she is cute and sexy? But honestly, the MC should just bang nice chicks, but no, he is just a wimp.

Exactly! As long as she's hot who cares! YOLO SWAGGINS FTW

The Dwarf princess isn't a dwarf. Dwarf women appear to literally not be dwarves, as in small people. No shortstacks. Cancel this shitty fucking comic and burn the presses to the ground.

XD

Who cares as long as she is cute and sexy? But honestly, the MC should just bang nice chicks, but no, he is just a wimp.

The Dwarf princess isn't a dwarf. Dwarf women appear to literally not be dwarves, as in small people. No shortstacks. Cancel this shitty fucking comic and burn the presses to the ground.

wat can he actually make?
i mean these guys arent technological dummies, and plastic aint the easiest thing in the world to produce unless oil is available in abundance

I think he doesn't really need to make, but just shows what he may have from his world, together with the ballpoint pen. Remember chapter 2, page 34, among his remaining items, the smartphone is there.

I know a certain guy, who fools people with even a worse mobile phone.
    • Xze likes this

wat can he actually make?

i mean these guys arent technological dummies, and plastic aint the easiest thing in the world to produce unless oil is available in abundance

Good work MC, dont let the defenses falter, protect your virginity with an iron will

No, don't listen to him! Toss that shit away in the nearest trash bin, and embrace your destiny as a harem king!

On another note, that dwarf wasn't a loli, it's a miracle! Someone send the author a gift basket for breaking that stupid convention!!

Good work MC, dont let the defenses falter, protect your virginity with an iron will

So they're like... Islamic Dwarves? 

more nectars

Breast hunt that remind me of that ral Drago.

Wow from Qwaser of Stigma, to Qwaser of Isekai ... what's with this guy and drinking from tits??

I'm expecting that the liutenant is going to have ambrosia to in an unexpected way just to get her jugs sucked.

still, grey sounds more interesting than the shota tsundere

Only truly cultured individuals can understand their greatness~

His Character Archetype is a dead horse that's been beaten so thoroughly, even PITA doesn't know how to feel about it.

More importantly,where's muh milk?

DryCereal.jpg

Wow from Qwaser of Stigma, to Qwaser of Isekai ... what's with this guy and drinking from tits??

I'm expecting that the lieutenant is going to have ambrosia to in an unexpected way just to get her jugs sucked.

still, grey sounds more interesting than the shota tsundere

I see boobs = follow

Agreed, no matter how bad the contents, a great rack makes up for everything.

I see boobs = follow

Compared to his earlier works, this has been relatively tame so far...

That's the problem, this is so tame it's bland, he filled it with all the worst parts of the genre, trust me, he's capable of Much more than this.

The author is really lowering his standards here.

Compared to his earlier works, this has been relatively tame so far...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics