Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 222votes)

Piano no Mori

Alt Names: alt วัยกระเตาะ ตึ่งตึงตึ๊งalt ピアノの森 - The perfect world of KAIalt 琴絃森林alt 피아노의 숲alt Piano Forestalt Piano no Mori: The Perfect World of Kaialt Piyano Ormanı: Kai'nun Mükemmel Dünyasıalt 森林中的钢琴师
Author: Isshiki Makoto
Artist: Isshiki Makoto
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaMusic MusicSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A tranquil tale about two boys from very different upbringings. On one hand you have Kai, born as the son of a prostitute, who's been playing the abandoned piano in the forest near his home ever since he was young. And on the other you have Syuhei, practically breast-fed by the piano as the son of a family of prestigious pianists. Yet it is their common bond with the piano that eventually intertwines their paths in life.

Piano no Mori won a Grand Prize from 2008 [12th] Japan Media Arts Festival.
Go to Piano no Mori Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic latest chapter discussion New Window annihilator
  • 8 Replies
Topic What's in the name? New Window Kusunoki
  • 0 Replies

800 Comments

It was worth the wait!...omg...cheers!!

Woot! Thanks for the quick update EGS

Kai used "Stereotypical epic music breeze".

It's Super Effective!

Fucking FINALLY!

Of course the author cut it off right before the damn performance, because why not. Auuuugh. 

At least this chapter he was on the stage. Now it's forseeable when he is going to play.

Thanks for the work.

When. Will. We. Get. The. Next....CHAPTER???

GAHHH! You can't stop there!

And now we learn that the artist behind Piano No Mori has become best buds with Yoshihiro Togashi, and they're making the announcement he's quitting drawing manga in order to play games together all day.

Brrr. Imagine that. Piano No Hiatus.

Don't end there! How long have I been waiting for this moment? Seems like it must have been years now.

dammit, as the man listed the pieces kai's going to play, my heart was beating faster and faster. I seriously need more!!

almost...almost....almost there...heheheheh....go go go Kai!

Thanks for the update EGS!

1-10 years old they will call you gifted, 11-20 years old they will call you genius. Once you turn 21 you're just normal.

Too short! Too short! Too short!

Double post. 

Chapter is so short it hurts. 

I want Kai to play.

Also, with the series ending in Japan soon is there any hope of a live action version like what Nodame Cantabile had?

14~ish volumes translated over 2-3~ ish years... 26 volumes in total... We're gonna be here for a while.

Oh god how long will it take until we get to see Kai's performance? I'm gonna fall off my chair at this rate.

Two more chapters to go, then it's all Kai.

Oh god how long will it take until we get to see Kai's performance? I'm gonna fall off my chair at this rate.

I've been reading this series starting from when I was a freshman in college four years ago. It's been two years and i haven't even seen the end of the Chopin competition... sigh. I still appreciate the effort that it's being scanlated. I wouldn't be surprised if another group jumps in and make some kind of scan drama similar to Shigatsu Wa Kimi no Uso.

more more more fastttttttt

Finally a chapter!

With free titties!

but...but we didn't get the chance to see them.. :batoto_012:

Great work on your release, thanks!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics