Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.1 - 201votes)

Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de

Alt Names: alt 二度目の人生を異世界でalt 두번째 인생을 이세계에서alt Nidoume no Jinsei wo Isekai dealt Pangalawang Buhay sa Ibang Mundoalt Second Life in Another World
Author: Main
Artist: Abo Satoru
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "Kunugi Renya-san, you have passed away!" After passing away at the age of 94, Kunugi Renya is asked by a girl who seems like god to live a second life in another world. How can he enjoy his new life when the mission he's given is lame---!?
Go to Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Official Manga Raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 0 Replies

191 Comments

Somebody could tell what is his cheat? At this point, I don't really care anymore about this manga.

Aaah, the extremely edgy adventurer who openly acts like a psychopath but doesn't get thrown inside a cell because reasons and acts like a dick to MC even though they just met, the lazy LN writer's favourite cliche.

Eh, I'll forgive it since there was a big gathering of people.  From what I've seen in real life, you only need 8 strangers for there to be one jerk.  Considering the pseudo-medieval setting, that number increases.

although they retrieved the shinai that still doesn't make the living beings safe from him as he is now reunited with his sword and i'am hoping for that damned guy to be killed while feeling despair and fear.

That guy with the edgy name and personality to match, Zest Fatality, is a rapier user....well he certainly looks like a rapist the part.

A more appropriate end for him would be to first get cucked, or castrated since he seems to think himself having balls of steel for looking down on the MC for no reason, attacking his party. 'Tis a fate far worse than death, to live limply without your willy....for most men at least.

Aaah, the extremely edgy adventurer who openly acts like a psychopath but doesn't get thrown inside a cell because reasons and acts like a dick to MC even though they just met, the lazy LN writer's favourite cliche.

Give it time, asshat will get what's coming to him and much, much more.

although they retrieved the shinai that still doesn't make the living beings safe from him as he is now reunited with his sword and i'am hoping for that damned guy to be killed while feeling despair and fear.

Do you mean the MC or the dick who threw the bottle?

Up until Late Medieval there was a "Marry the one you got pregnant" approach. Normal townswomen and villagers turned to prostitution to supplement income. Also, they had various condoms and spermicides even back then. Men were frequently caught doing private marriages and consummating then denying it in public.

People were as obsessed with sex then as they are now and to pretend different is silly. Especially since all this was considered sinful by the church and led to several years in prison or death.

You say not to take a modern approach to it but you're the one doing so.

1. Usually it was "marry the one you deflower". Sex was used as a carrot on a stick to rope them into a long term commitment. In some European countries we still had a monetary compensation for deflowering but not marrying a girl untill a few decades ago as an age old law which went back to older customs.

2. "Normal townswomen and villagers turned to prostitution..." citation f* needed. By the time people turned to this, they had usually hit rock bottom. You are trying to tell people it was the norm for everyone. 

3. Contraceptives did exist, they were however woefully unreliable and inefficient. What is usually talked about are PROPERLY WORKING ones. Which they did not have. 

4."Doing private marriages then denying it" citation needed. Not talking about a case where a guy promises a girl the world and then bails but where apparently they had a private ceremony including witnesses and he then bailed and how this was widespread and common. Which ties in with the "who got her pregnant", given they dd not have DNA tests back then there was zero way to even tell who got a girl pregnant. So trying to flag down a possibly father after sleeping with several people was rather difficult. 

You are building a whole bunch of strawmen on whom you are happily beating up, mostly stuff nobody ever said. From the contraceptive one all the way to pretending someone claimed people weren't obsessed with sex. Not even going to talk about the church thing as it's completely besides the point and appears to be you applying the rabbid puritan approach.

Overall, you appear to have VERY little idea what you are talking about. 

That sounds horribly uncomfortable, but we needed a way to have fun, so chafing and rashes it is~

Animal intestine condoms would work pretty well, what with being the original material used for sausage casings. Properly cleaned up, they're smooth, stretchy, and almost transparent, just like modern condoms. I'd imagine plenty of young farmboys got yelled at really hard by their family members for sneaking off with their painstakingly-cleaned sheep intestines.

Soo where are chapters 6-8?

on mangazuki

Soo where are chapters 6-8?

White panties ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You misunderstood then, the Holy magic was the second wave of treatment, after trying the regular magic treatments that work on injuries and minor health conditions.

In the stories I've read where they explain the difference between healing from medicine, elemental healing magic, and Holy magic, it's been explained that the elemental magics work on different principles.

Water promotes healing over time, through blood and tissue control it can accelerate natural healing.

Earth was better at mending broken bone, and removing bone shards and other "debris" from wounds.

Wind and Fire required some influence from the other cardinal elements, and I can't remember what all the interactions were, though Fire is sometimes used for a full rebirth.

Holy magic, though, tends to be used to restore to a previous point. So the effects of Holy healing are immediate, regrow limbs, undo injury, and depending on the power of the user may not have any down time for the patient at all. That's why I said that they might try rewinding time, but if they don't know the way illness really works, rewinding time to before symptoms manifested will prove useless when they inevitably relapse, if it's a serious illness that is. I'm sure it would work, if all you need is time to treat a curable illness, that has just progressed beyond the point where it could normally be treated, but there are bound to be limits.

This entire conversation is Subjective, mind you, It didn't quite click for me when I was initially reading your earlier comment, so my bad there, and I was just sharing my take on the different forms of healing magic and the ways they can work, plus there are way too many magic systems out there to start quoting them here anyway.

That's a very sciencey interpretation of Holy magic, and accelerating bodily functions sounds a lot more like an application of blood, flesh, or water magic.

I've always seen Holy and Divine magic as things that don't really have to follow the same natural or magical laws as the others.

You misunderstood then, the Holy magic was the second wave of treatment, after trying the regular magic treatments that work on injuries and minor health conditions.

In the stories I've read where they explain the difference between healing from medicine, elemental healing magic, and Holy magic, it's been explained that the elemental magics work on different principles.

Water promotes healing over time, through blood and tissue control it can accelerate natural healing.

Earth was better at mending broken bone, and removing bone shards and other "debris" from wounds.

Wind and Fire required some influence from the other cardinal elements, and I can't remember what all the interactions were, though Fire is sometimes used for a full rebirth.

Holy magic, though, tends to be used to restore to a previous point. So the effects of Holy healing are immediate, regrow limbs, undo injury, and depending on the power of the user may not have any down time for the patient at all. That's why I said that they might try rewinding time, but if they don't know the way illness really works, rewinding time to before symptoms manifested will prove useless when they inevitably relapse, if it's a serious illness that is. I'm sure it would work, if all you need is time to treat a curable illness, that has just progressed beyond the point where it could normally be treated, but there are bound to be limits.

Don't know what causes a disease, so you accelerate body functions, promote healing, and when symptoms get worse, it was obviously the result of a curse. If high level Holy magic doesn't cure your curse, then it must have been a God-sent curse, and you deserved to die for whatever sin.

I'm sure they'll still go through trial and error, to get around these kinds of issues though....

That's a very sciencey interpretation of Holy magic, and accelerating bodily functions sounds a lot more like an application of blood, flesh, or water magic.

I've always seen Holy and Divine magic as things that don't really have to follow the same natural or magical laws as the others.

The whole point of magic is not having to know all the fine details, ideally, you just need a rough idea of the result and enough mana to achieve it, anything else is just supposed to help cut down the mana cost.

Don't know what causes a disease, so you accelerate body functions, promote healing, and when symptoms get worse, it was obviously the result of a curse. If high level Holy magic doesn't cure your curse, then it must have been a God-sent curse, and you deserved to die for whatever sin.

I'm sure they'll still go through trial and error, to get around these kinds of issues though....

Just saying....typical Isekai or not...Rona is a BADDIE. FREAKIN' GODDESS.

They had condoms made from animal intestines(sheep mostly), linen or cloth condoms were soaked in spermicides. Its even documented that Muslims and Jews during that time were attempting to make various kinds of "male-controlled contraception".

Even Ancient Egypt, Rome and Greece had birth control.

That sounds horribly uncomfortable, but we needed a way to have fun, so chafing and rashes it is~

They had something called the wire, and it wasn't optimal, but it worked most of the time, like all birth control really.

I sometimes think that even if someone did invent a BC pill that had no flaws, they would still insist on labeling it 99.9% effective lol

They had condoms made from animal intestines(sheep mostly), linen or cloth condoms were soaked in spermicides. Its even documented that Muslims and Jews during that time were attempting to make various kinds of "male-controlled contraception".

Even Ancient Egypt, Rome and Greece had birth control.

Unless specifically stated, like they do in stories like Genjitsushugisha no Oukokukaizouki, magic worlds have no concept of disease that works on all diseases, they don't understand germs, bacteria, or viruses, they definitely don't understand cancer. So diseases usually don't show up in status screens, unless they've made it to the point where contracting it grants a title of carrying it. Healing magic tends to be based around the obvious physical symptoms, rewinding time, or boosting healing ability so the person can fight the disease off themselves.

So, pregnancy is probably the only issue that is universally eliminated in stories, with all the rampant magical and political abuse going around, because someone has to look into birth control.

The whole point of magic is not having to know all the fine details, ideally, you just need a rough idea of the result and enough mana to achieve it, anything else is just supposed to help cut down the mana cost.

Most isekai have magic thus birth control and disease prevention(Status spell) is no issue for the mc at least .

Unless specifically stated, like they do in stories like Genjitsushugisha no Oukokukaizouki, magic worlds have no concept of disease that works on all diseases, they don't understand germs, bacteria, or viruses, they definitely don't understand cancer. So diseases usually don't show up in status screens, unless they've made it to the point where contracting it grants a title of carrying it. Healing magic tends to be based around the obvious physical symptoms. So rewinding time, or boosting healing ability so the person can fight the disease off themselves are the usual treatments.

So, pregnancy is probably the only issue that is universally eliminated in stories, with all the rampant magical and political abuse going around, because someone has to look into birth control.

Up until Late Medieval there was a "Marry the one you got pregnant" approach. Normal townswomen and villagers turned to prostitution to supplement income. Also, they had various condoms and spermicides even back then. Men were frequently caught doing private marriages and consummating then denying it in public.

People were as obsessed with sex then as they are now and to pretend different is silly. Especially since all this was considered sinful by the church and led to several years in prison or death.

They had something called the wire, and it wasn't optimal, but it worked most of the time, like all birth control really.

I sometimes think that even if someone did invent a BC pill that had no flaws, they would still insist on labeling it 99.9% effective lol

What the fuck is the point of making him 94 in his previous life if he has no memories or experiences to build off of from that previous long life? Why not just make him some random fucking dude in that case? Jesus Christ, every time I think isekai can't get worse it does. To top it off he's an omega faggot with zero personality or desire beyond "muh women" as if that is a replacement for motivations or personality. I can't believe steaming piles of shit like this get translations while so many good series languish in anonymity.

Most of these are usually set in fantasy worlds whom are about on the level of the medieval or renaissance, sometimes early industrialization. Unless it's a prostitute it actually is a pretty big deal because sex tends to come with various issues and risks including pregnancy. And without welfare, social services etc that introduces a whole host of issues for the woman involved in the equation if she can't be certain of his support in the long run. So it actually is a pretty big deal in those settings.

I never got this attitude where people take the modern approach to things, which heavily relies on massive taxation and wealth redistribution aswell as a whole slew of social services and security nets and declare something to be "not a big deal" even when NONE of these exist in said setting. Heck they don't even exist in huge parts of the world we live in and such it's a pretty big deal there too. 

Then again, you are missing that the person you quoted basically responded to the criticism. Because no matter what, there'd be a bunch of people whinging about things. 

I just want to scream "Stop getting reality in my fiction!" at times lol

I agree completely, magic replaces technology in most cases, so that means STDs and all the other reasons not to "party hard" are redundant.

In some ways magic is much better than current technology unless the mc came from a space colonial age . "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." as Clarke 3 laws . By that if it look like magic to us or the equivalent is not yet invented then it is more advanced just as a stone age person would see our current tech as magic.

Example of this is status check. Current medicine it is still possible to misdiagnose and the tests will take a while . With status check it would be an instant. Manifesting fire or water in thin air is in the realm of science fiction even that would usually have tools or genetically enhanced.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics