Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.9 - 230votes)

Star Martial God Technique

Alt Names: alt Xing Wu Shen Juealt 星武神诀
Author: Mad Snail
Artist: Lin Xia Pei
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: In the whole world there lay twelve paths to climb the Tower of God, and in legends these twelve pathways lead towards the legendary road of immortality. However the paths in the Tower of God, are far too long, without end.

In ancient times there once were many types of martial arts, sadly the world underwent terrible changes, and only three were left: Flame, Dragon and Star Martial Arts. Generations of experts of those three martial arts search for road of immortality.

Accompany a Star Martial Arts practitioner on his lifetime journey, with young beauties at his side, and plans to become the Highest God.

Original Webcomic
https://manhua.163.com/source/4650085198900117356
Go to Star Martial God Technique Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic wth is this CDN NYC thing? New Window Alejillo
  • 5 Replies

610 Comments

MC: "Thank you, Blue-haired guy, we shall call each other brothers, and forfeit this fight over your woman for now!"
Also, MC: "Your woman is a piece of shit and I just want to leave."
Blue haired guy, completely missing how the MC just insulted the girl he's after: "they have dah grudge?"

Also, me: roasts marshmallow over the flames of debate.

Or we can do it since we actually translate directly and spends tons more effort

I was just trying to mediate 'Oh great Hatigarm! Here's an offering to show my sincerity *Bazzaray strung up and slow-roasted on a firepit*

Or we could just let them both do it until someone gets the "unwritten" rights to the project.

Or we can do it since we actually translate directly and spends tons more effort

Casval would had something happen if you read the last thing that was posted talking about th fact they were about to start new things. It’s pretty clear that something has happened and hatigarm I think you should back off to because the other group might have done the same as you.

Not only do we provide translations for Casval, but we also have a good relationship, he hasn't even responded to his staff nor my translator working under him. I'm pretty sure I would have a good idea of what's going if he was still active

Casval would had something happen if you read the last thing that was posted talking about th fact they were about to start new things. It’s pretty clear that something has happened and hatigarm I think you should back off to because the other group might have done the same as you.

Or we could just let them both do it until someone gets the "unwritten" rights to the project.

Thanks for picking it up. If/when casual comes back, I'm sure it can be sorted out. As for the "unwritten rules"... 2 months before another group can touch it is unacceptable. Missing a typical release date or two without any communication is more than sufficient for another group to meet the demand. Casual has been excellent but erratic recently. I have no issue with other groups giving it an attempt. If you want rules, make them written, discussed, and agreed to. Otherwise, it's just someone's wish list.
We have tried reaching out to Csval, but to no avail, so we are taking over this project, we planned to do this after the holidays since he may be on vacation, but it was so rudely stolen without asking that we are now forced to up our schedule, we will be releasing HQ scans and correct translations, expect most by today

While English releases wait, I thank the gods of linguistics that Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese are so similar ;) Thanks, Saikai Scan!

For a guy that suffered others judging him without all the information, Xinghe still seems to blame Yuning for his exile. Geez.

Yeah, he always reacts irrationally when it comes to nobles.I think this is more than just a prejudice born from decades of his clan getting segregaded, and more of a personal vendetta. Maybe there's something more behind the reason his clan needed to send someone to the academy, boyond what's already been explained.

Poaching?? REEEEE!!!!! In any case, I hope read manhua at least reached out to casval before starting this, but either way, I do appreciate updates.

There is unwritten rule** about dropped project and Stealing Project, If :
- Less than 30 Days* = This project condition still active. If another group pick this, this can be considering as Stealing Project(except the group decided to dropped or granted permission to pick)
- 31-60 Days* =
1. If part another project of that group still update - This project considered as stalled category. If another group pick this, this can considering as Stealing Project(except the group decided to dropped or granted permission to pick)
2. If all project of that group are still not update - Please contact the group for permission
- 61-90 Days*=  If the group still cannot replied or cannot be contacted - Feel free to pick
- More than 90 Days* = Considering as Group scans M.I.A and all Project related to that group are dropped, Feel free to pick. Without contacted that group.

*(Correct Me If I'm Wrong)
**Unwritten rule may differ for each groupscans
and Contact Blonk for notification about casval scans. This is stealing project if not contacting Him. and Maybe casval group decided on vacation since there is long holiday ahead or there is a suddenly urgent matters

sry but as a reader i don't care we should thank "read manhua" 
casval said nothing and just left the series

While English releases wait, I thank the gods of linguistics that Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese are so similar ;) Thanks, Saikai Scan!

For a guy that suffered others judging him without all the information, Xinghe still seems to blame Yuning for his exile. Geez.

well it's written now isn't it? so much for making it "unwritten" lol

You got me there, hahahaha *lol

Those rules are BS and nobody cares about those bloody rules unless we're talking a big project like a visual novel or whole series at once.

If it's a weekly release and the team missed more than a week any team should feel free to pick up

Series like one piece have 500teams translating the same chapters while we had to wait for series for ages because the translation group went MIA and nobody picked it up because of said rules.

The community is following weekly releases to get their weekly release, if you can't release it you have no right to complain if someone else does

If anything having many teams tl the same thing allows to choose the best TL, the competition makes people better and if anyone goes missing we still have others

I only acknowledge that BS rule of your when we're talking game/LN translation or other projects that need to be fully TL-ed before been released

Yes, I am just remindering(no offense) I am neutral. Since last past 10 years I joined manga online reader community. There are countless same problematic issues over and over again, about 2 groups clashes each other about stealing project and dropped project. But Who cares, Because I just some "Bystander who eating Popcorn".

- Less than 30 Days* = This project condition still active. If another group pick this, this can be considering as Stealing Project(except the group decided to dropped or granted permission to pick)
- 31-60 Days* =
1. If part another project of that group still update - This project considered as stalled category. If another group pick this, this can considering as Stealing Project(except the group decided to dropped or granted permission to pick)
2. If all project of that group are still not update - Please contact the group for permission
- 61-90 Days*=  If the group still cannot replied or cannot be contacted - Feel free to pick
- More than 90 Days* = Considering as Group scans M.I.A and all Project related to that group are dropped, Feel free to pick. Without contacted that group.

and Contact Blonk for notification about casval scans. This is stealing project if not contacting Him. and Maybe casval group decided on vacation since there is long holiday ahead or there is a suddenly urgent matters

Those rules are BS and nobody cares about those bloody rules unless we're talking a big project like a visual novel or whole series at once.

If it's a weekly release and the team missed more than a week any team should feel free to pick up

Series like one piece have 500teams translating the same chapters while we had to wait for series for ages because the translation group went MIA and nobody picked it up because of said rules.

The community is following weekly releases to get their weekly release, if you can't release it you have no right to complain if someone else does

If anything having many teams tl the same thing allows to choose the best TL, the competition makes people better and if anyone goes missing we still have others

I only acknowledge that BS rule of your when we're talking game/LN translation or other projects that need to be fully TL-ed before been released

- 31-60 Days* =

well it's written now isn't it? so much for making it "unwritten" lol

Casval could have left a notice he was disappearing for the Christmas holiday. Whether on Twitter, a release, anything. He didn't.

When someone goes silent for a period of time, you tend to view it as a lack of trust and/or communication with your community or fanbase. It's why we have issues going on with many AAA gaming companies right now. People are growing tired of a lack of communication, it's either adapt and communicate or expect your fanbase to move on.

doesn't matter, we have google translate and the purtuguese scans.so i'm good until 105 xD

- 31-60 Days* =

No update for 2 weeks and you're already assuming Casval has dropped this or something. You realize it's the holidays, it's Christmas. Maybe there'll be a Christmas release or maybe not it's only been 2 weeks people are so impatient.

Casval could have left a notice he was disappearing for the Christmas holiday. Whether on Twitter, a release, anything. He didn't.

When someone goes silent for a period of time, you tend to view it as a lack of trust and/or communication with your community or fanbase. It's why we have issues going on with many AAA gaming companies right now. People are growing tired of a lack of communication, it's either adapt and communicate or expect your fanbase to move on.

No update for 2 weeks and you're already assuming Casval has dropped this or something. You realize it's the holidays, it's Christmas. Maybe there'll be a Christmas release or maybe not it's only been 2 weeks people are so impatient.

Where did Casval go?

So where are the English translations i want to catch up yet sadly all the bloody translations are not in english every time something like this happens it makes me wish english was the only langauge never have misunderstandings or anyting of the sort that or i wish i just knew every bloody language since birth

help i'm hooked to this series. can we get more chapters up plz :(

I love how much Liang Yu is enjoying this.  His expressions are perfect.

Like, it's refreshing to have an antagonist who's smart enough to say "ok, the MC is stupidly overpowered, so imma just gonna get on his good side, get out of his way, then sit back and enjoy watching him kick the crap out of anyone too stupid to do the same thing."

It's even directly beneficial to him, beyond 'not having his face beaten in by an enraged Xianxia Protagonist with unusually strong powers'.

(Spoilered just in case)

Spoiler

Discord Invite on the Website is expired, been over 2 weeks with no updates :(

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics