Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * - - (3.09 - 99votes)

Izure Shinwa no Houkago Sensou

Alt Names: alt A Certain Time's Mythological After-school Waralt A Ragnarok to be a Mythologyalt いづれ神話の放課後戦争〈ラグナロク〉alt 神话终将来临的放学后战争alt Izure Shinwa no Ragnarokalt [월간] 언젠가 신화의 방과후전쟁
Author: Namekojirushi
Artist: Youta
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The MC is a high school boy named Shinsen Raika, he had his true little sister abducted by a god in a disaster when they were young and was currently standing in the『Academy』on an artificial island in the distant seas.

On the first night, Raika was attacked by the Norse mythological God Brynhildr. who had taken over the body of one of his female classmates. As he was about to be killed, he obtained a special power that lets him give absolute orders to any god using the power of the Eye of Balor.

Using his special power, he stops Brynhildr from killing him and Balor orders her to strip naked as a proof of his power. Raika then uses his power to restore his classmate's personality which had been overwritten by Brynhildr and teams up with her to fight the other gods who had using the other students on the island as hosts in a proxy war, with the hope of finding the god who had abducted his sister many years ago.
Go to Izure Shinwa no Houkago Sensou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [clean] Izure Shinwa - 01 -> ... New Window etshy
  • 0 Replies

64 Comments

Brynhildr is a valkyrie, not a god(dess). You'd think these people would bother to at least do a quick wikipedia search before they write stuff...

god really??????

this was code geass + a bad harem +school  +bikini armor+multiple skirts but no multiple  uniform for men(because yes we have uniforms but you can customize it only if u are a woman.......)

where humanity is fucked up but mc is the last hope

im giving it at least 3 chapters cause some shit like this end having a decent history but i dont have too much hope

it's the twilight of manga for men a market study for those men wanting a devil eye and girls that want fuck u for no reason

the worst part im seeing it with a anime soon because japan men have a lot of beta guys and love this type of manga/novel....

at least give it some character you cant just put all together and think im going to be rich........

Just once I'd like a story where a character's sacred/cursed powers manifest in their foot or something. Why always the eye?

Also, this looks derivative as fuck

My left arm and left eye are burning as I read this manga, better get the eyepatch and bandages.  :3

Uwah, there's no shred of originality at all here. >.<

If the LN of this is actually older than most LN its similar to, then this one gets the short end of the stick. But who am i kidding, i doubt that is the case anyway.

Mind you, while there's definitely similarities, Magika Maou initial premise is not about Battle Royale at all. The gods there are also more civil.

nothing is original nowadays anyway, get used to it, its pretty much how its presented now, for me, i like because there's a valkyrie, simply that :D

Chuunibyou: The Manga

Can't wait for the anime adaptation

Uwah, there's no shred of originality at all here. >.<

If the LN of this is actually older than most LN its similar to, then this one gets the short end of the stick. But who am i kidding, i doubt that is the case anyway.

Hey where do we hear of this premise again?.. o yeah this one....

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/magika-no-kenshi-to-shoukan-maou-r10504

heck even the skimpy armor is almost the same...

Mind you, while there's definitely similarities, Magika Maou initial premise is not about Battle Royale at all. The gods there are also more civil.

The gods fight to show "Hey i'm the best" They can't go create a world of their own

.Need to go mix all of them in the same land and say now it's a battle royale.

Hey where do we hear of this premise again?.. o yeah this one....

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/magika-no-kenshi-to-shoukan-maou-r10504

heck even the skimpy armor is almost the same...

It's not india mythology, it's hindu. Also, this might be bad.

I assume the author just grabbed a bag of Light Novel Stereotypes and pulled out... Norse Mythology references, eye powers, Harem, school life, revenge, slavery? Oh, and "save younger sister".

You forget island in the middle of nowhere, All other countries are omitted and skimpy armor.

I assume the author just grabbed a bag of Light Novel Stereotypes and pulled out... Norse Mythology references, eye powers, Harem, school life, revenge, slavery? Oh, and "save younger sister".

The gods fight to show "Hey i'm the best" They can't go create a world of their own

.Need to go mix all of them in the same land and say now it's a battle royale.

this was painful to read :'0

Incoming Code Geass Reference in 3...2....1...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics