Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 419votes)

Yakumo-san wa Edzuke ga Shitai.

Alt Names: alt 八云小姐想要喂食alt 八雲さんは餌づけがしたいalt Yakumo-san wants to feed.
Author: Satomi U
Artist: Satomi U
Genres: Comedy ComedyCooking CookingSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Cute romantic comedy manga about a widow named Shuuko Yakumo who enjoys cooking food for a baseball playing teenager named Shouhei Yamato.
Go to Yakumo-san wa Edzuke ga Shitai. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic WILL THEY END UP TOGETHER? New Window Meimeii
  • 17 Replies

1008 Comments

>Confession scene

>Next page after that

Spoiler

Oh look a childhood friend who has done a lot of thing for our MC,since the day they were born, but will never end up with him. Is that a sign of best girl?

she might habe done a lot for mc-kun but the entitled attitude made way less likely from the get go.
Oh look a childhood friend who has done a lot of thing for our MC,since the day they were born, but will never end up with him. Is that a sign of best girl?

Here ya go! Childhood friend enters the ring. I must admit....she is kinda....annoying. Please widow-chan win this!

Spoiler

Slain.

Get fucked childhood friend.

Isn't that she's tryin' to do...

They all want a piece of him

Heh... that reason for dating him is so half-assed, just to avoid drama when if he goes with the widow.

I've really been enjoying this manga so far, but this chapter was much more like a gag manga. I hope this chapter was just a hiccup in an otherwise good story (of course personal tastes vary, but this was such an abrupt change in tone).

I think that's what this chapter was supposed to show. She's lonely and treats him like a son.

And the last chapter showed that she really wants to eat his meat.

Now I wonder Yakumo-san really have any feeling for him at all.

A girl she thought was his girlfriend appear but she take care of her and Yakumo-san look happy as well.

Don't tell me she was just lonely and want to cook / take care for someone.

Yakumo-san really behave like his mother this chapter.

I bet Yakumo-san feel most happy when someone eat her food and praise it tasty.

Well, manga name "Yakumo-san wants to feed" after all.

I think that's what this chapter was supposed to show. She's lonely and treats him like a son.

Now I wonder Yakumo-san really have any feeling for him at all.

A girl she thought was his girlfriend appear but she take care of her and Yakumo-san look happy as well.

Don't tell me she was just lonely and want to cook / take care for someone.

Yakumo-san really behave like his mother this chapter.

I bet Yakumo-san feel most happy when someone eat her food and praise it tasty.

Well, manga name "Yakumo-san wants to feed" after all.

Honesty, mangakas love this kind of character? It's so boring these desperate characters, and annoying too, not to count that she do behave like a psychotic stalker.

It break the manga mood.

I am not saying that there shouldn't be other girls, but at least be a bit less dumb lol.

YAKUMO-SAN WINS. FLAWLESS VICTORY.

Well, would you look at that. She was just introduced and was immediately defeated!

She is so sexy when those glasses come off

You should stop at "sexy"...

So it begins...

She is so sexy when those glasses come off

What's a JD?

According to wiktionary it's an abbreviation for "female college student" - joshi daisei

Don't you DARE MENTION ADACHI SENSEI YOU BITCH #rage #scanlatemixplease

Christmas cake/Ara > Childhood friend.

What's a JD?

Spoiler

That's a spoiler kiddo, next time you're getting reported.

I lost it at the Adachi heroine reference.  Leaning hard on that fourth wall, Rui.

Y'all apparently forgot Cardcaptor Sakura where a literal elementary school girl fell in love with her teacher.

To be honest, this was the most innocent things CCS had.
Spoiler

Kodomo no jikan.

Which also got pretty shat on for being "pedo".
A shame since it has such a good story but so hard to recommend for this reason ;_;
This is cute. Sweet even! Really digging the artstyle too.

@SangMo Well, good for you. I would like to properly quote you but that would ignore the spoiler tags and most likely spoil me. Terrible implementation of comments section, but it's all there is.

In the meantime, I'm sticking with what I currently have here in Bato.

That still doesn't change what happens. It's not "motherly love".

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics