Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 419votes)

Yakumo-san wa Edzuke ga Shitai.

Alt Names: alt 八云小姐想要喂食alt 八雲さんは餌づけがしたいalt Yakumo-san wants to feed.
Author: Satomi U
Artist: Satomi U
Genres: Comedy ComedyCooking CookingSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Cute romantic comedy manga about a widow named Shuuko Yakumo who enjoys cooking food for a baseball playing teenager named Shouhei Yamato.
Go to Yakumo-san wa Edzuke ga Shitai. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic WILL THEY END UP TOGETHER? New Window Meimeii
  • 17 Replies

1008 Comments

SonZoned

you heard it boys .. let pack it up 

Does this mean every two weeks or every two months?

Every two months or twice a month

wait-good-point_fb_1144675.jpg

Somewhere in the distance, a certain childhood friend is shouting YES for some unknown reason. Don't know how Yamato digs out this shit hole if he does fall for her. He's in the worst zone possible and has to combat a dead husband to boot, ain't no winning this anytime soon I feel.

It's a uphill climb from here, since he's only a 1st year, he has a couple more years to work her over tho.

I think it could still happen. He's just too young right now. I kinda hope this does some timeskips.

So ? Sigmund_Freud_LIFE.jpg

Gonna take a wild guess and say that is Freud,

So ? Sigmund_Freud_LIFE.jpg

Stuff like that is all the rage nowadays, apparently...

Every two months or twice a month

Not the one you're hoping for.

Aaaaand all caught up. Chapters bi-monthly from now on. Follow the author @USAT0MI on Twitter for updates

Honestly the part that really bothers me in all of this is : Does Yakumo-San work? Or is she living off of insurance payouts from the death of her husband? 

I've never seen her go to work. Most of the shopping seems to be done during the day. She also cleans her house very often. Living in Tokyo ( is it Tokyo? not sure ) can't be cheap and if you ain't working the insurance money's gonna run out. 

can we spoiler tag these massive images rofl

Aaaaand he's SON ZONED by her...img000026.png

Somewhere in the distance, a certain childhood friend is shouting YES for some unknown reason. Don't know how Yamato digs out this shit hole if he does fall for her. He's in the worst zone possible and has to combat a dead husband to boot, ain't no winning this anytime soon I feel.

It's a uphill climb from here, since he's only a 1st year, he has a couple more years to work her over tho.

I dunno. I feel like she just saying that to deny her own feelings.

So ?
Sigmund_Freud_LIFE.jpg

Aaaaand all caught up. Chapters bi-monthly from now on. Follow the author @USAT0MI on Twitter for updates

It's so obvious that he will lose :/

When did this become a baseball manga?

When it's not being a cooking manga.

When did this become a baseball manga?

How rare to find an actual adorable little sister character that is not being just a very obnoxious brat.

it's so heartbreaking to see them lose the game, I mean seeing Yamato-kun doing all those hardworks and dying trainings.. I feel sorry for him.

90% he will lose and became 3rd year and then win  

the usual set up ...

if only yakumo say "i'll reward you if you win next game"

but with that this manga will go straight to nhentai so let's not go there

Rui: "I'm gonna marry him some day" - Sigh... not in this universe, sorry. Yakumo is the one who's gonna marry him, girlie.

90% he will lose and became 3rd year and then win  

the usual set up ...

"Fresh, plump, and heavy summer fruits."

Yeah, I was so hoping to see some ripe melons there.

They never go to Koshien on the first try. Ever.

And look, it's That Cloud!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics