Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 419votes)

Yakumo-san wa Edzuke ga Shitai.

Alt Names: alt 八云小姐想要喂食alt 八雲さんは餌づけがしたいalt Yakumo-san wants to feed.
Author: Satomi U
Artist: Satomi U
Genres: Comedy ComedyCooking CookingSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Cute romantic comedy manga about a widow named Shuuko Yakumo who enjoys cooking food for a baseball playing teenager named Shouhei Yamato.
Go to Yakumo-san wa Edzuke ga Shitai. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic WILL THEY END UP TOGETHER? New Window Meimeii
  • 17 Replies

1008 Comments

The correct answer...,

edit.png

Someone tell them they're already married.

I can feed myself with just that. but, it's lacking for two people.

Let alone someone with Yamato's appetite. Lad could probably down all of that and some of her rice reserves and still ask if there's more.

Spoiler
 If this is an "empty fridge" then what even is my fridge

I can feed myself with just that. but, it's lacking for two people.

Rui: "I'm gonna marry him some day" - Sigh... not in this universe, sorry. Yakumo is the one who's gonna marry him, girlie.

She needs to wait a loooong time, maybe he's going to be a widower one day,too...

Btw, when I read the name Rui, I always have to think of the Japanese idiom "Rui ha tomo wo yobu (類は友を呼ぶ)”、am I strange? I think it kinda fits her personality a lot but her friends are not really like her, more like polar opposites.

But the tittle is "Yakumo-san wants to feed" not

"Yakumo-san wants to be confessed to"

Yeah I know, but that Romance tag is bugging out my emotions lol.

Also, why she don't make an eatery instead?

Instead of being all giddy when thinking of Yamato.

As an aside, for some reason when such a weather phenomenon happens in japan, we are supposed to call them typhoon instead of hurricane. They are exactly the same thing, just called differently based on where they happen (and the same also applies with cyclones for the southern hemisphere). I wish I know why.

Out of tradition really. Hurricane is a Spanish word describing this phenomenon (makes sense as many carribean countries were spanish speaking at the time) and typhoon is probably from China (taifeng) and adopted by Japan (tai fuu) and obviously would call the same weather thing with their own name.

The generic name is actually tropical cyclone. Hurricane isn't the generic name, it's specifically for Atlantic or Eastern Pacific (much more rare). So you would call them tropical cyclone if you just wanted the actual base name.

is that a-
KAGUYA-SAN REFERENCE?!?!?!1?

Kaguya-sama

Spoiler

She probably didn't store any of that in the fridge.

• BCS likes this
Spoiler

is that a-

KAGUYA-SAN REFERENCE?!?!?!1?

Romance when? It's really slow this one, the manga is interesting, but it's been too focused on cooking.

Why_are_the_not_dating.jpg

If anything does happen which I'm sure it will, then it will be after he's out of highschool.

Uh... no.  English is not THAT hard.  Every 2 weeks is semi-monthly, not bi-monthly.  Words don't usually mean two mutually exclusive ideas, even in English.

Bi-monthly can be used for both, that's why I asked.

Romance when? It's really slow this one, the manga is interesting, but it's been too focused on cooking.

Damn it.... b-monthly means both, unfortunately. Of the mange that have gone bi-monthly, however, it almost always means once every two months.

Uh... no.  English is not THAT hard.  Every 2 weeks is semi-monthly, not bi-monthly.  Words don't usually mean two mutually exclusive ideas, even in English.

Because I am a pedant and so this sort of thing bothers me: it's corned beef, not "corn beef". (And it has nothing to do with grain at all... one of the meanings of "corn" which has dropped out of use is "a small particle"; the "corn" in "corned beef" refers to the salt used in preserving it.)

As an aside, for some reason when such a weather phenomenon happens in japan, we are supposed to call them typhoon instead of hurricane. They are exactly the same thing, just called differently based on where they happen (and the same also applies with cyclones for the southern hemisphere). I wish I know why.

Spoiler

Oops, sorry if I've worded that poorly. Manga comes out twice a month. We already have raws for 30 actually

Jesus, man.

Oops, sorry if I've worded that poorly. Manga comes out twice a month. We already have raws for 30 actually

Does this mean every two weeks or every two months?

bi-monthly means once every two months.  If it was twice a month, that would be semi-monthly.

...well, I guess it would also mean the translators have a lot more work ahead of them

Does this mean every two weeks or every two months?

Damn it.... b-monthly means both, unfortunately. Of the mange that have gone bi-monthly, however, it almost always means once every two months.

Yakumo reminded me of Kyoko Otonashi from Maison Ikkoku. 

"Freud, please tell me what to do!!".

I can almost see it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics