Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 136votes)

Shitei Bouryoku Shoujo Shiomi-chan

Alt Names: alt Outrage Girl Shiomialt 指定暴力少女しおみちゃん
Author: Inoue Kazurou
Artist: Inoue Kazurou
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyGender Bender Gender BenderMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Gen Shiomi, the 56-year-old boss of the Hitotsubashi mob syndicate, must go into hiding to protect his life from potential assassins. He opts to get plastic surgery, only to end up looking like a teenage girl, but he resolves to stay like this until his life is no longer in danger. However, he finds it hard to not be suspicious, but he is saved from being the target of police by a teenage boy named Tatsuya Umemiya. After helping Tatsuya out of some troubles of his own, Gen is forced to enroll into junior high school as "Shiomi Iwao", only to discover that one of his new classmates is Tatsuya.
Go to Shitei Bouryoku Shoujo Shiomi-chan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raw New Window shaoxin54
  • 0 Replies

148 Comments

Huh, this was kind of generic but the apperance of mom & son really shook things up.

Spoiler

Can't think of many comedy manga with such great fights.

covering in dirt to overwrite his smell.

Doubt it, haha...

Spoiler

Seriously though, I've read of detection dogs not being fooled by coffee, spices or perfume while detecting illegal shipments. Guess  at that level of sensitiveness they just can tell apart everything...

This is so funny.

Interesting, he could also beat the blind hitman by making loud sound and/or covering in dirt to overwrite his smell.

Thanks for the scanlations

Thank you very much for those chapters Hachimitsu - Scans,  your work is highly appreciated

Where do you find the raws 

Someone please translate it also.

Spoiler

Inoue is my man.

Where do you find the raws 

Spoiler

Inoue is my man.

New tankoban came out, which means a long wait for the translations...

I generally hate gender-bender but this is fantastic.

If you're reading this comment, give the first chapter a shot, it's a fun little story and it ain't gay.

You know, I just realized... he'll probably will have to live with Mariko as a cover later on. I'll eat my sock if that doesn't turn out to be the case.

Spoiler

Sawamura Seiji's sister. lol

Inoue Kazurou's evil glares? Yes please.

Oh, another gender bender manga huh?! *sees author* *click follow, rate 5 stars* ps: i'm glad this author still make another crazy fun manga

How many raw chapters are available so far and how many do you guys have left to translate?

You have on the last pages - second volume comes out in late May and I guess Hachimitsu scans prefers tank scans which means few months of waiting for new chapters.

Mariko... Dang, he sure knew how to pick women who aged gracefully. XD

Is no one going to mention about Kuro Hazama from Black Jack being a cameo in here?

Is this lady the love interest? If so, it's gonna be the weirdest romantic plot I've seen in, well, anything really.

But to be honest I'm relieved because I was worried the story was gonna try to set him up with one of the middle schoolers, which is all kinds of wrong.

Shit's getting interesting

How many raw chapters are available so far and how many do you guys have left to translate?

Cutest Yakuza boss I've seen.

yay, noticeable progress.

5 chapters is much more enjoyable than trying to re-read just the first one :3

Kazurou sensei never let my expectations down.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics