Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 136votes)

Shitei Bouryoku Shoujo Shiomi-chan

Alt Names: alt Outrage Girl Shiomialt 指定暴力少女しおみちゃん
Author: Inoue Kazurou
Artist: Inoue Kazurou
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyGender Bender Gender BenderMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Gen Shiomi, the 56-year-old boss of the Hitotsubashi mob syndicate, must go into hiding to protect his life from potential assassins. He opts to get plastic surgery, only to end up looking like a teenage girl, but he resolves to stay like this until his life is no longer in danger. However, he finds it hard to not be suspicious, but he is saved from being the target of police by a teenage boy named Tatsuya Umemiya. After helping Tatsuya out of some troubles of his own, Gen is forced to enroll into junior high school as "Shiomi Iwao", only to discover that one of his new classmates is Tatsuya.
Go to Shitei Bouryoku Shoujo Shiomi-chan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raw New Window shaoxin54
  • 0 Replies

148 Comments

Of course its alive, Hachimitsu scans typical release per batch.
They release not from Monhly Magazine but from Tankobon(Volume).

Before Christmas they complete vol 3, and vol 4 shall Release probably Spring-Summer 2018.

In his defense (I'm assuming his gender, and if anyone has anything to say about it, go fuck yourself), I honestly thought it was dead too. I didn't know Hachimitsu released like that. Guess I'll have to pay more attention to that~

Its alive!!

Of course its alive, Hachimitsu scans typical release per batch.
They release not from Monhly Magazine but from Tankobon(Volume).

Before Christmas they complete vol 3, and vol 4 shall Release probably Spring-Summer 2018.

It's not gay, if they are son and father.

... Wait.

Your father never tongue-kissed you? You must have had a pretty loveless childhood.

such a classic type of series. you dont get manga like this anymore. 

Type? You mean the type where a Yakuza gets a Plastic Surgery and or Sex Change or Dies then possesses a School/Teen Girl's body?
There's tons of that man... Well most of em aren't translated..

... Wait.

hmmmm....

its not gay...

its just a fatherly love....

this is the type of series i have to read in one go in its entirety or i will go insane. saved for later. i trust the author will finish. been good so far 

... Wait.

Its alive!!

such a classic type of series. you dont get manga like this anymore. 

I need more

The author's best manga since Ai Kora. I hope it gets at least a few more volumes. 3 or so would be nice.

It's an old man... Don't get a boner...

.....Shit

(s)he acts too much like a regular strong hero trope though...

the author should've made more concessions to what yakuzas are (and i doubt a LOT they are gay friendly)

Spoiler

Gotdamn.

.....Shit

Hot damn, this is good. Almost skipped it because having 56 yr old chaps be turned into underage girls for a few laughs and some flipped skirts would surely only further taint this not so clean soul.

But the author has proved his worth in other mildly disturbing manga about hand girlfriends and part-lovers (which whom I resonate). Thanks Japan.

This is good. Ai Kora author never fails.

Same mangaka.

I know lol.. i mean i would be suprised if Kirino became an underground idol lol

For some reason this reminds me of...

Spoiler

Same mangaka.

The Mangaka Like Watching a Mobster Mafia Movie, and fans of Chuck Norris
Well Said

For some reason this reminds me of...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Gotdamn.

iirc, the plumping is also removed.

By plumbing, I mean inner workings. His genitals have absolutely been removed, but I believe the person was asking is he now biologically female down there on the inside, too (uterus, functional womb, etc.). Wouldn't make realistic sense, but neither would what's already happened to him, so who knows? Manga is not realistic.

That has nothing to do with the question that person asked. I mean, personally I'd say that's a rather invasive question for a manga comments section, but it's still a non-sequitur.

Personally I think expecting realistic portrayals of gender in something silly like this is of course rather pointless, but I can see why people might be discouraged always seeing it shown incorrectly.

You really need to follow the entire conversation and not just the first comment you see. You're making absolutely the wrong assumption.

Don't be dumb. MC is not some fuckboy who got turned into a girl via some magic. He's already an old man, a mobster on top of that. And that's not the manga's focus, there's no reason to be afraid of that. 

And Kazurou Inoue manga always has a token trap. And this character doesn't even seem to be anyhow important. It won't go overly serious with that.

we got a guy stabbed and get killed in this manga.

at least its not an isekai :)

but this is stupid as fuck :(

i follow it tho :)

dr hazama ?

dr black ?

I've been waiting for the doctor to reappear. He's such a great side character even without being in most of the series. Also, thanks for the 6 new chapters, so quickly released and well translated.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics