Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.38 - 178votes)

Uratarou

Alt Names: alt うらたろうalt Urataroualt أوراتارو
Author: Nakayama Atsushi
Artist: Nakayama Atsushi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: As a child, Princess Taira Chiyo escaped from being captured by the Minamoto army due to the the sacrifice of her mother. Now at the age of 15, she travels the land searching immortality. Following the rumors about an immortal named Uratarou-sama, Chiyo actually finds him! But all he wants is to die?
Go to Uratarou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

382 Comments

Sanity is for the weak anyway.

Indeed fellow Chaos Marine.

Sanity is for the weak anyway.

How rude, at least buy her a dinner before shooting pregnancy-arrow-thingy to her womb.

here here, at least three dinners before pregnancy

How rude, at least buy her a dinner before shooting pregnancy-arrow-thingy to her womb.

No, Lolis need to age. And fast. -.- They're an abberation of the natural world. Like undead. >_> Why, I oughta become a monk to purge both. >:^O

A Monk you say?

Spoiler

Atsushi draws some damn cute girls in love.

better, you mean better

No, Lolis need to age. And fast. -.- They're an abberation of the natural world. Like undead. >_> Why, I oughta become a monk to purge both. >:^O

So, our Genki heroine is in love, I'm glad she's not that dense like every genki girl character

So... What? I am now confused as hell. What happened to all this back story that got wiped away by the Mary sue empress?

I am pretty sure villainous figure is not considered Mary Sue.

I honestly have no clue where this is going, but I love it. Atsushi seems to have made madness a trademark of his and in this manga it fits so well.

This Chapter. First page. It started with such a sweet face. Then I scrolled down to see those toes o.O"

Now they got uber powerful ally in Noritsune. What kind of monster they need to face if they need Noritsune power????

So... What? I am now confused as hell. What happened to all this back story that got wiped away by the Mary sue empress?

gimme dat sweet immortal nutt 

Immortal loli is the ultimate loli

#4EverLoli

She's and umatarou have been immortals since birth so there's a growing up phase. Antoku may not be done growing up.

What's worse than a loli is an immortal loli. D:

better, you mean better

What's worse than a loli is an immortal loli. D:

Is this the true entrance of best girl?

Immortal loli is the ultimate loli

#4EverLoli

The artist really knows how to draw juicy thighs.

t h i c c

Well okay then

This manga is so delightfully chaotic! Could I expected to see damsel with super tsukkomi power? Could I expect a shift of villains in a blink of an eye? Could I expected for Uratarou to bite the emperors head off?

Also I am confused: are they traps or lolis... Dog and emperah...

PS: ch 2, I got this urge to say PregoLoli....

And you technically will be about right.

Wow, 14 ch was really good.
(It's not uploaded yet, but you can read it here https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/uratarou/en/0/14/page/1 )

Spoiler

How about now?

f1 quick

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics