Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.25 - 131votes)

Jui-san no Oshigoto in Isekai

Alt Names: alt A Veterinarian in Another Worldalt 獣医さんのお仕事 in異世界
Author: Aozora Choco
Artist: Hu-Ko
Genres: Adventure AdventureFantasy FantasyMedical MedicalSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kazami Shingo was summoned into another world. The purpose for that summoning was "to make the territory more prosperous." To sum it up, it's a typical "summoned into another world thingy"—is what Kazami thought at the time.

"But, I'm only a mere veterinarian."

However, never underestimate a fantasy world. This world has dragons, monsters, and many other races. The difference of language, magic, food, religion, common sense and many other aspects different from the Earth are endless.

Even so, the veterinarian becomes a public servant and for the time being performing autopsies, medicine making, and improving agriculture.

Not as a hero, not as a doctor, but as a veterinarian, and this is the story of how he do his best in making this another world as his new house.
Go to Jui-san no Oshigoto in Isekai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

198 Comments

People seem to be missing that his main problem is, that she's about 15-16. Which while technically a VERY young adult/the transition to adulthood is still very young. He might've reacted differently if she had been 2-3 years older. 

>goes for girls
Fucking harem shit isekai manga!
>doesn't go for girls
Fucking spinless Cuck MC isekai manga!

I just want an MC that act like an actual human being

>haremshit isekai
Did you see me bitch about haremshit by the way?. Haremshit works. It's overused true, but some people still loves this genre. I, myself don't actually mind haremshit. If the author actually pair MC with someone at the end. Instead of milking and prolonging the series for thousands of chapter.

no no no it's not like that i think, i don't remember her telling him that 15 years old are considered adults which led him to think that she is still a minor.

At least someone here actually bothered to give me an explanation. I can understand about the age gap concern. I don't know/forgot the age of the character in this. Haven't read this manga in a long time. I remember kazami is a proper adult from the first chapter. And i thought kuroe is an adult too (i think it's the boobs). And somehow i missed kazami's monologue about kuroe's age on page 3 , so that was my fault i guess.

THOT PATROLED

THOT BTFO

>goes for girls

>doesn't go for girls

>Deus Ex Machina asspull

Fucking bullshit plot device cockblock MC

Literally no satisfying you folks.

Wait, you're for Deus Ex Machina asspulls?

Pffffftttttt..... As expected of isekai MC

no no no it's not like that i think, i don't remember her telling him that 15 years old are considered adults which led him to think that she is still a minor. 

P6ZUdw3.png

>goes for girls

>doesn't go for girls

>Deus Ex Machina asspull

Fucking bullshit plot device cockblock MC

Literally no satisfying you folks.

Lol, savage rejection!   Apparently no one asked what age is considered "adult" in Kazami's world (Ours).

Poor girl. Maybe if she wore a furry outfit?

I know, I deserve to die for that image. So, let's limit it to a nekochan-type outfit.

uuuuuuugh now i need acid to scrub my brain thanks a lot

Poor girl. Maybe if she wore a furry outfit?

I know, I deserve to die for that image. So, let's limit it to a nekochan-type outfit.

He's aware of the FBI monitoring this closely

I feel its not as simple as that.

Considering her superiors then she may get replaced or worse x_x

Yeah, like executed or something.

Lol....that broken face at the end. XD

Friend zoned!

I feel its not as simple as that.

Considering her superiors then she may get replaced or worse x_x

pfAXwQk.jpg

Lol....that broken face at the end. XD

Friend zoned!

I am bemused that, in your eyes, "alpha" is defined as taking every person that shows interest. Not to put too fine a point on it, sounds a lot more like being a 'ho to me...

Though I'm totally fine with actual beta protagonists, this one strikes me as fairly middle-of-the-road average. Which I think is the point. He's a friggin' veterinarian.

Spoiler

"Alpha" and "beta" are bullshit in the first place. Even the guy who coined the terms has since denounced them, saying that his research was mistaken and what he'd identified as "alphas" were just good parents.

i'm just here for the boobies

story feels kinda stale for an isekai manga TBH

I'm a curious person and so i have gone in search of the raw chapters and saw them.

I'm gonna drop the series

If you wish to know why be aware that is serious spoilers

Spoiler

take your bets, will he be an alfa and fuck her or will he be a beta and reject her?
odds are 7:1 that he will reject her

I am bemused that, in your eyes, "alpha" is defined as taking every person that shows interest. Not to put too fine a point on it, sounds a lot more like being a 'ho to me...

Though I'm totally fine with actual beta protagonists, this one strikes me as fairly middle-of-the-road average. Which I think is the point. He's a friggin' veterinarian.

Spoiler

Death March, Arifureta and maybe Skill Takers world domination (they are still slaves here but he treats them as lovers)

So he treats his lovers as slaves.

Gee, how magnanimous! How glorious! All bend down to the charity of the Japanese Isekai MC!

take your bets, will he be an alfa and fuck her or will he be a beta and reject her?
odds are 7:1 that he will reject her

Ofcourse they're not gonna fuck. This is Isekai mc we're talking about. Unless this is that kind of LN, which is i don't think it is

this was interesting at first, being a bit of an 'odd'  isekai story since the MC isn't some OP hero type, but it devolves in everyone wanting his dick regardless, with all the regular cliches back in full force. backstabbing nobles, the church is unequivocally evil, cheap enslaved beastgirls see a ticket to freedom in the MC. it's all the stuff we've all seen countless times before.

You mean, the Japanese Man's burden? Because these are all straight out of Japan, with Japanese MC's!

True, but Western incarnations of racism and slavery get a +1 to depressing irony, since odds are good they profess to follow a religion started by a middle-eastern.

That aside, in lieu of this chapter, it's fun to re-read the early chapters with the knowledge that Kuroe actually IS hoping to appeal to him like that. As opposed to just trying to appeal to the readers, I mean.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics