Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 195votes)

Bartender

Alt Names: alt バーテンダー
Author: Joh Araki
Artist: Nagatomo Kenji
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story of the Sasakura Ryu and Eden Hall, a small cocktail bar in the Chiba area of Tokyo, where troubled customers come for the "glass of the gods," which with Ryu's assistance helps them to resolve their often highly emotional problems.

The above is the synopsis of the anime. In the manga, Ryu starts out working in a bar called Lapin.
Go to Bartender Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Bartender: Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Sebastian De Los Angeles
  • 7 Replies
Topic spice up thing a little New Window [email protected]
  • 1 Replies

480 Comments

Nice chapter.

"it doesnt matter what happens around me, i just need to get drunk"
@Frost because it is not Hollywood where everything has a happy unfinished ending... It was kinda the moral that life goes on and people die...
Three days later...a puppy drowned in the blood of a murdered kitten.

See I can make shit-ruining lines too.
It was just 1 chapter.. 1 chapter.. and random tears came out from my eyes.
Oh........ Crap..... Need to prepare my tissues in advance.......
Whyy this was such a nice chapter and then those words at the end just had to ruin it.
WHAT!!!!! WHAT!!!!
NO!!!! WHY!!!!
In which we see that the problem with manga is its lack of a swelling orchestral score with lots of strings. Ah, sweet sentiments, overshadowed by the spectre of tragedy always, always looming in the background . . .
Ah, I mock, but it was still pretty touching.
Well... Fuck.
Brace yourself, the feels are coming!
Suddenly, DRAMA! DUN DUN DUUUUN!! things are getting hard!
That's right, get back up on that horse when you come back and be the best corrupt politician you can be! Woo!
Sooo good. Thank you Cityshrimp :)
Wow forget going to a psychologist or a therapist just go to a Bar if you have any problems, these guys are awesome.
That was heartwarming~~ Good job, elite dude. I'm rooting for you, go get her, tiger!
Ugh Dice staking is hard, but a great way to hustle people ;)
Then... don't play dice with a bartender!
Most exquisite! One of the best mangas out there...
Excellent chapter, thanks!
While I agree she probably said she wouldn't see him when he called or texted asking to meet up, I have a feeling he's going to do the right thing as a man to win her back, which probably means throwing away the career he didn't enjoy and finding a path with the woman he loves and a job he can smile about.
Ohh. seems like he just got dumped... I feel a bit worried for him now.
Ohoh~! A wild yaoi route appears! :D
Development? that's a rare bird for a barmen... Yeah I totally agree that it would be nice to have just a little bit of real romance here involving Sasakura, but this is probably most we'll get, before the liquor freezes...
I'd like to see more development - maybe romance ? - in sasakura life.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics