Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 540votes)

Zannen Jokanbu Black General-san

Alt Names: alt Precarious Woman Executive Miss Black Generalalt Zannen Onna-Kanbu Black General-sanalt 残念女幹部ブラックジェネラルさん
Author: Jin (Mugenjin)
Artist: Jin (Mugenjin)
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: >tfw you're a superhero but your arch-nemesis is your stalker
---------
Braveman is your average superhero. Unfortunately for him, his arch-nemesis also happens to be a stalker and his number one fan. Follow their story as Braveman struggles to overcome his greatest adversary and retain his peace of mind.
---
https://pastebin.com/w1DY0L6h
Go to Zannen Jokanbu Black General-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Zannen Jokanbu Black General-san chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 4 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Zannen Onna-Kanbu Black General-san New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies
Topic This deserves an anime New Window lygarx
  • 7 Replies

1194 Comments

xm16j.png

Spoiler

"Secretary and Drugs and Explosions" sounds like the title of the greatest movie ever.

directed by michael bay

It was most likely destroyed in the explosion

page 9
Spoiler

So love potion still in play or will it be expired by the time General tries to use it on her target?

It was most likely destroyed in the explosion

"Secretary and Drugs and Explosions" sounds like the title of the greatest movie ever.

I am so fucking jealous of a fucking drawing rn.  I regret everything.

He dindu nuffin tho

How can she slap?

she didn't. the punch was in his head not reality.

HA3QXhJ.jpg

Secretary really is best girl. 

plot twist:

Spoiler

That adorably shy Secretary HNNNNG

IS THIS THE POWER OF THE FABLED "GAP MOE?!"

giphy.webp

Nothing could save him from the inevitable though.

hahaha at least he will have a good memory

except if the explosion make him forget

*Inhales*

Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!

I would love to see this page animated

Spoiler

To wrap up this whole chapter with a single word:

Yes.

a man of culture, i see

And we got the OTP here.

Boss is a hero.

*Inhales*

Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!

Scientist-san is quite cunning isn't she? Didn't take a her long to figure out that the Secretary had likely taken a sip and stood outside waiting for the inevitable... Success :D

Wouldn't necessarily need to have guessed that it was her that drank it, just that she'd end up wrapped up in the situation in some manner. Explosions are her response to annoyances after all.

So love potion still in play or will it be expired by the time General tries to use it on her target?

More like he'll never willingly drink it, and General is too dumb to be able to trick him into drinking it lol. Or maybe I'm wrong! Maybe the badass Bat Man looking super hero will drink it :D

To wrap up this whole chapter with a single word:

Yes.

SHIP is sailing for a few days

how to scream in

Spoiler

Hmmm Vibrato, from its word, vibrating.

So I imagine his screaming was like AAAAAAaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAaaaaaaAAAAAAaaaaaaAAAAAAA or something like that.

He dindu nuffin tho

How can she slap?

how to scream in

Spoiler

Ok, for once, I feel for the boss. He was right to be expecting something horrible to happen to him.

Scientist-san is quite cunning isn't she? Didn't take a her long to figure out that the Secretary had likely taken a sip and stood outside waiting for the inevitable... Success :D

jkAwGdo.png

And on another note:

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics