Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 540votes)

Zannen Jokanbu Black General-san

Alt Names: alt Precarious Woman Executive Miss Black Generalalt Zannen Onna-Kanbu Black General-sanalt 残念女幹部ブラックジェネラルさん
Author: Jin (Mugenjin)
Artist: Jin (Mugenjin)
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: >tfw you're a superhero but your arch-nemesis is your stalker
---------
Braveman is your average superhero. Unfortunately for him, his arch-nemesis also happens to be a stalker and his number one fan. Follow their story as Braveman struggles to overcome his greatest adversary and retain his peace of mind.
---
https://pastebin.com/w1DY0L6h
Go to Zannen Jokanbu Black General-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Zannen Jokanbu Black General-san chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 4 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Zannen Onna-Kanbu Black General-san New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies
Topic This deserves an anime New Window lygarx
  • 7 Replies

1194 Comments

That yuri was pretty nice, but the yaoi was great too (in a different way though).

I laughed so much.

The cat face is hilarious.

Can only agree so much.

"One Plan, Many Cups"

ltSkcMr.png

I laughed so much.

The cat face is hilarious.

Now that was funny!

You know, that plan was *almost* brilliant.

The faces are too much for me

uwaa, so short, i want more...

The next chapter is good, a real return to form and continues the love potion theme.

---

2017/11/1 edit: so RX stood for Red X huh...

They probably should have shown Boss the revenue and stuck with the business model to develop the franchise and take over Japan but maybe that's too rational for RX group.

plot twist:

Spoiler

brave man need to drank the entire bottle after Sicentist-san multiply the effect to 10 times, for it to make visible result

img000002.png

t.

now i need that drug

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Even if this ship sinks, it will be in a fiery glory.

I have faith in Jin on this one.

Secretary-san... CUTE! This ship is now my official ship. Also... I guess the Author just treated Scientist-san as a "convenient woman" huh? Hehehe, You know? convenient? No? Alright, I'll show myself the way to the exit.

she didn't. the punch was in his head not reality.

It was in his head alright

I was referring to the explosion, but fair enough

Evil organization's boss is still being the nicest character on this series.

Even though he acted on self-preservation and genre savvyness, he didn't abuse of the short-lived upperhand right till the fatal end.

He did take advantage of her in the previous situation (the one with the figurine), though...

He's still great, but let's not think too deeply on the motivations of gag manga characters.

Wouldn't necessarily need to have guessed that it was her that drank it, just that she'd end up wrapped up in the situation in some manner. Explosions are her response to annoyances after all.

Nah, Scientist-san is smart enough to realize the only people who'd willingly drink from a bottle labeled "Boss" is either the secretary or boss, and that they'd inevitably find each other.

Ah man... I was hoping they'd go further. Confessing their feelings for each other, I mean. It'd be great if they just went and started going out. 

Reread this chapter about 4, 5 times now. and that's because i was at work

I believe strongly in this

This-ship-is-sailing-captain-hook-and-em

FSxRfdG.png

087.png

FSxRfdG.png

Best girl for best character. Strongest OTP I've ever seen.

Evil organization's boss is still being the nicest character on this series.

Even though he acted on self-preservation and genre savvyness, he didn't abuse of the short-lived upperhand right till the fatal end.

Plot twist:Hero drinks it and it works BUT he drag her to a villain rehabilitation center cause he is a good guy and good guys will drag their drug addict girlfriends to rehab for their own good. True love is when you do things for someone's benefit even if they hate you for it.

This chapter

Spoiler

Scientist-san is quite cunning isn't she? Didn't take a her long to figure out that the Secretary had likely taken a sip and stood outside waiting for the inevitable... Success :D

It could be that the Boss drank the potion and then he saw Secretary. It still would end in a epic explosion.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics