Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 170votes)

Harvest December

Alt Names: alt 収穫の十二月alt Shuukaku no Juunigatsualt 收获的十二月
Author: Talestune
Artist: Miura Jun
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Konno Masaki just recently moved to Tagami and has already stirred up a mess. The goddess of the land, Noshiro, lives alongside the people of the city and for some reason chooses Masaki as her mate. Without thinking about the consequences, he agrees to her demands. At the same time, Towada Yuki, the only daughter of the wealthy family of Tagami, falls in love with Masaki and asks him to be her boyfriend. And like a fool, he agrees. Now, Masaki has to juggle two of the most prominent members of the community, the goddess of the land and the member of the Tagami family, and prevent it from blowing up in his face.

adapted from the visual novel series of the same name
Go to Harvest December Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Harvest December New Window malgod
  • 1 Replies

191 Comments

Do the heroines really just fall for him "for some reason" or is the description inaccurate?

If it's not I have to say that even if most reasons are extremely cliched by now... to not even try just sounds like the manga-ka is phoning it in before the story even starts

UPDATE!!!!!
WOOT!

Heh the guy's face at the end, it's about time he panics a bit. He was way too indifferent.

This is a cute little manga that doesn't waste time getting straight to the point.

I like, very nice.

FVwwhuR.png

In a nutshell~

Just realized this manga is based on a VN(?); The VN is currently in translation.

I feel like this comment is meant to tease me with the hope that the translator was doing something with it. No updates in a couple of months and the link for the trial version is down.......

Just realized this manga is based on a VN(?); The VN is currently in translation.

This would never happen in real life,

Spoiler

Disclaimer: Relationships pictured in this manga are very unhealthy and mentally damaging do not emulate...

Dating and 'Going steady' can have two completely separate meanings? And though it's not healthy to, say, play the field and string both parties along while making them compete *coughschooldayscough* it could be worse.

Also, doesn't two-timing usually derive from someone that implies they're in a steady relationship, but has one or more identical relationships on the side, or has a mistress unbeknownst to their partner?

:( <-- just found out that this manga has only 2 volumes. Well but some of the best stories I read were quite short, so I've high hoped for this one. Thx for the update
It's kinda nice though seeing the crazy ladies become the victims of an even more wacky mc rather than the usual crazy females + victim mc.
Hope it ends with the Ojou-Sama.
The MC is -no comment-
So when is he going to harvest? December?
Best recap ever.
damn, yuki is so cute and that sort of love tolerance is so sweet <3 guy's still kind of a fag though.
The manga is based off of a PC visual novel, so if you want more, you can buy that, of course you'd need to know Japanese to understand/play it, but yeah.
My only complaint is that the chapter is too short and so are the volumes~~~I wish it was a bit longer
@Eco
Whoa whoa, relax.
Nothing is wrong here.
People is always stupid when it came to love~
This would never happen in real life,
Spoiler

Disclaimer: Relationships pictured in this manga are very unhealthy and mentally damaging do not emulate...
why is she always carrying a spear thingy??(dont know what its actually called)
this manga is quite short ...
only 2 Vol and already complete release ...
so the speed of release depend solely on translator team ...
The god reminds of the future version of Horo from Spice and Wolf which is kinda sad because she keeps on living while her partners die off.
>I want a child

Ty for the update.
So cute ~_0

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics