Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 101votes)

Boys on the Run

Alt Names: alt ボーイズ・オン・ザ・ランalt 敏行快跑alt Мальчики на побегушках
Author: Hanazawa Kengo
Artist: Hanazawa Kengo
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story is about how and why a guy goes from a worker at a dead-end job to becoming a boxer.
Go to Boys on the Run Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Would you do the same? New Window generalee
  • 24 Replies

320 Comments

Sigh, Tanishi~  Why are you such an idiot? :(

HELLLLL THE FUCK YEAAAAAAH DANIEL AND ROBIN DELIVERED!!! I'M SO PSYCHED RIGHT NOW, Y'ALL DON'T EVEN KNOW. cryface.jpg

ALSO I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT'S HOW SHIT WENT DOWN. I'VE BEEN ROOTING FOR YOU SINCE MAY, AND YOU COULDN'T EVEN GET THIS RIGHT TANISHI?? NOTHING EVER GOES RIGHT WITH YOU, THIS IS LIKE 4 MONTHS WORTH OF DISAPPOINT. I DON'T WANT TO LIVE ANYMORE, FUCK EVERYTHING. #SADLIFE tylercrying.png

Spoiler

ALSO I HATE CHIHARU RIGHT NOW, FUCK DAT BITCH.

Okay, I have to ask, I've just started reading this...when does the boxing actually start?

Pretty much never.

I don't know what I expected

If you are a realistic person, nothing good.

Oh shit tanishi what are you doing... 

The thing he does best: fucking up his life.

Oh shit tanishi what are you doing... 

Wow, that poor guy just can't seem to catch a break D:

The "sigh" was invented for situations like this.

I don't know what I expected

Okay, I have to ask, I've just started reading this...when does the boxing actually start?

fuck that bitch

Thanks Daniel AU, the only thing we know chiharu is still a bitch, her life is bad, so she ruin other life.

GODDAMMIT

tanishi is a funny guy with an empty bag for head, u know, one just not go to a hotel with a crazy girl when u have a grilfriend who u love, actually when u have a girlfriend u just barely talk to other womans, if she didn't want to go to hospital then "have fun bleeding out or somehting", there u go tanishi

that girl is dangerous haha... tanishi asshole

I usually try to stand up for Tanishi, but this time,..damned idiot did himself in.

but he didn't have sex with shiho, i'm pretty sure she said shiho told her the entire story

I used to feel bad for Tanishi's misfortunes, but I can't anymore.. He deserves what he gets..

God damn it, Chiharu... Oh well, it was to be expected that something like this would happen... Poor Hana ;-; 

That's how you pilot an aeroplane. 

Too bad Chiharu is too far gone to understand.

Gotta admit, I honestly feel kind of bad for Chiharu. I was with a girl like that for about 6 months a few years back, and it really is kind of sad. They're insecure, make things up to look better coming out of any relationship, and usually get dumped for not having much going on. Constantly being told you're not good enough can make you kind of a crappy person.

Dayuuum, that's one hell of a royal cliffhanger.

Thanks for working on this, DANIEL.AU. Can't wait for the big release.

For shame, sir.  You should edit your comment to designate it as a spoiler

tell us put in spoiler tag

End of volume 8. Every piece is in place.

We're ready for suffering.

man if Tanishi shows any signs of affection towards Chiharu my head will explode. Seriously I was very glad when he blasted that punching bag recalling all the anger he had for that backstabbing walking cancer piece of shit, and Aoyama

Someone has to kill that bitch before she ruins his life...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics