Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 225votes)

Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai

Alt Names: alt Even a Pig Scum In Its Youth Wouldn't Have Imagined a Bunny Girl Senpaialt 青春ブタ野郎はバニーガール先輩の夢を見ないalt 青春期笨蛋不做兔女郎学姐的梦alt 청춘 돼지는 바니걸 선배의 꿈을 꾸지 않는다
Author: Kamoshida Hajime
Artist: Nanamiya Tsugumi & Mizoguchi Keiji
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Azusagawa Sakuta is a high school sophomore who, due to certain reasons, lives alone with his younger sister. Unlike most people his age, he doesn't have a cellphone. One day, while visiting a nearby library, he encounters someone who shouldn't have been there: a bunny girl.

Adapted from the Light Novel written by Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo combo.
Go to Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

410 Comments

After reading one chapter, I'm hoping this isn't one of those manga where MC's sexuality should be in question. 

The ending of the volume looks like Mai's (and Sakuta's) worst nightmare.A challenger appears!

Spoiler

You said it pal...
The ending of the volume looks like Mai's (and Sakuta's) worst nightmare.

A challenger appears!

Spoiler
Finished reading 5th volume of the ranobe.

Imouto is not a brokon after all...
Looks like all those scenes in the beginning were just a fanservice.

Juicy pics:
Spoiler
Finished reading 4th volume of the ranobe.

We are Bakemonogatari now
Spoiler

Also, author continues tradition of trolling poor Sakuta in the end of the each volume.

Spoiler

You are not missing anything :3
Partial explanation will be provided in the next chapters.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

A lot of elements seem totally unaddressed and I don't understand why things are progressing the way they are.

If it's about Mai's actions, author will explain her motivation in the next chapters.

Things are probably not what you think they are. ^^

As for the setting... Well, author is not going to explain inner workings of his plot devices. You are expected to accept them as they are.

This is a weird manga.

A lot of elements seem totally unaddressed and I don't understand why things are progressing the way they are.

Also the BS quantum physics lecture is such a cop-out- don't try to explain manga logic with barely understood quantum physics, come on! >: O

Speaking of bunny girls, looks like not everyone is fit to be one ^^;

Spoiler

wasn't nanodesu translating this? although their speed is...

Nah, so far only the two groups were translating this.
First one is "Crack of Dawn Translations". Released a small part of it and then went on a hiatus

Then, "Confused Translations" stepped in and translated the next fragment very quickly.
Too bad, but "Crack of Dawn Translations" were not very happy about that and sent a message to "Confused Translations" that they had resumed their activities.
As a result "Confused Translations" dropped the series.

Btw, "Crack of Dawn Translations"'s current speed is about one page per week. Considering there are like 320-350 pages per volume...
Well, you can do the math yourself.

the ninja jelly meter is off the charts!

She kind of reminds me of Utaha.

Whew. I thought I was the only one. That level of teasing and hotness from her really does make you think of Utaha a little bit.

I could try to produce some quick Engrish translation, if I had enough time...
But unfortunately it doesn't seem possible right now.

wasn't nanodesu translating this? although their speed is...

She kind of reminds me of Utaha.

When the thigh gap is so wide it fits your actual leg instead of your 3rd, well... Not speaking for myself here but some fellas might have a tough time working with that.

God the sexual tension...

...JUST DO IT!

Those two....wow. 

This is just so fucking good.

Dialogue and chemistry is definitely similar to Bakemonogatari, still very refrreshing and a tad more light hearted. Though, at times I wish MC would be a bit more like Araragi.

Agreed, Araragi has the wit to match up with all the girls, Sakuta seems a bit lacking there, and also not as proactive.

Man, I wish someone had picked up this novel. The chemistry between Mai and Sakuta is so refreshing.

I could try to produce some quick Engrish translation, if I had enough time...
But unfortunately it doesn't seem possible right now.

Fu-fu-fu, prepare your kokoro for Endless Eight then! ^^

I think it has also similar feels to Bakemonogatari.
Like Bakemonogatari Light, or something.

Dialogue and chemistry is definitely similar to Bakemonogatari, still very refrreshing and a tad more light hearted. Though, at times I wish MC would be a bit more like Araragi.

The chapters are so good but so short ;c

God, the dialogue in this is so good. It carries this manga. A chapter where nothing happens is super entertaining just because of their rapport.

Man, I wish someone had picked up this novel. The chemistry between Mai and Sakuta is so refreshing. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics