Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 225votes)

Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai

Alt Names: alt Even a Pig Scum In Its Youth Wouldn't Have Imagined a Bunny Girl Senpaialt 青春ブタ野郎はバニーガール先輩の夢を見ないalt 青春期笨蛋不做兔女郎学姐的梦alt 청춘 돼지는 바니걸 선배의 꿈을 꾸지 않는다
Author: Kamoshida Hajime
Artist: Nanamiya Tsugumi & Mizoguchi Keiji
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Azusagawa Sakuta is a high school sophomore who, due to certain reasons, lives alone with his younger sister. Unlike most people his age, he doesn't have a cellphone. One day, while visiting a nearby library, he encounters someone who shouldn't have been there: a bunny girl.

Adapted from the Light Novel written by Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo combo.
Go to Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

410 Comments

Then is worth reading?

Yes, but it's not translated.

Nah, this story is really decent.
Definitely not a usual romcom written by another virgin author with no experience in real relationships.

Then is worth reading?

Erufu, can you spoil us with a LN summary?

Okay.
But since it's going to take some time, I'll do it next weekend.

Erufu, can you spoil us with a LN summary?

1) Well maybe he should tell Mai-senpai all the juicy deets; motivate her to appreciate Saku-chan like the rest of use do...and then some. Let's not forget, this is the same girl who went walking around in an ero/lewd af bunny-suit hoping someone would notice. *wink*

Bunny girl suit is Mai's ultimate weapon against the other girls ^^

2) What anime do you speak of? Why u bait me like dis?!

I mean the second season of this one

Spoiler

I haven't read the LN (if it's available in English), but I'm curious now. From you're saying, Sakuta-chan still sounds like quite the lovable, snarky troll whose content to occasionally take the piss out of Mai-senpai when she's being all haughty and domineering; even though he enjoys her being that way.

Sakuta is a 100% bf material.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to see MaixSakuta eventually, but I can at least be happy with the close friendship they've developed for now.

I'm not sure, but I think author will postpone such developments as much as he can, since this will mean a logical conclusion of the story.

But at least, Sakuta-chan can aim for a "more than a friends, less than a couple" relationship (友達以上恋人未満). ^^

Spoiler

Btw, it was mentioned in the novel that

Spoiler

ps: The second volume of the ranobe feels similar to a certain popular but scandalous anime. ^^

1) Well maybe he should tell Mai-senpai all the juicy deets; motivate her to appreciate Saku-chan like the rest of use do...and then some. Let's not forget, this is the same girl who went walking around in an ero/lewd af bunny-suit hoping someone would notice. *wink*

She also didn't seem too torn-up about clinging to his arm in chapter 8 (although she was invisible at the time).

2) What anime do you speak of? Why u bait me like dis?!

Not so fast. The real story hasn't even begun yet. ^^

Tee hee, I can't resist...
Spoiler

I haven't read the LN (if it's available in English), but I'm curious now. From you're saying, Sakuta-chan still sounds like quite the lovable, snarky troll whose content to occasionally take the piss out of Mai-senpai when she's being all haughty and domineering; even though he enjoys her being that way.

Spoiler

I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to see MaixSakuta eventually, but I can at least be happy with the close friendship they've developed for now.
Btw, it was mentioned in the novel that
Spoiler

ps: The second volume of the ranobe feels similar to a certain popular but scandalous anime. ^^
Pretty amazing development. Or not. I forgot what the fuck was going on. Only thing I remember about last chapter was me talking about girls and boys shaking their hips together.

Well, that's that. Story over, everyone go home.

Not so fast. The real story hasn't even begun yet. ^^

You're reading far too much into it and giving the writing far too much credit.

Nah, this story is really decent.
Definitely not a usual romcom written by another virgin author with no experience in real relationships.

It's just the main pairing is a little bit fucked up in order to fit the mainstream cliches.
And Sakuta is quite good at handling the other girls.

I have definitely been enjoying MC being a smooth mofo boss (while occasionally inserting his foot in his mouth),

I know that feel. But,
(real spoiler)
Spoiler

I'm not quite happy about that, but since being greedy is NG, ended up accepting this setting.

Btw,
(another spoiler)
Spoiler

Finally update, been a long while :(

Well, that's that. Story over, everyone go home.

stuff

You're reading far too much into it and giving the writing far too much credit.

I have definitely been enjoying MC being a smooth mofo boss (while occasionally inserting his foot in his mouth),

Spoiler

My point is that I'm really digging the manga now; in a similar I enjoy Oregairu. Watching exchanges between strong personalities is great, and it's even better when said characters bond, are honest with one another every once in a while, and you know...show that they care about each other.

Yeah, I know: Despite being a snarky asshole on the outside, I'm somewhat of a sappy, sentimental romantic at heart.

Also, MC had a point. They least she could have done was give him some good, gentle touching after slapping him. *wink*

He may have been provocative, but she made it physical.

Yay, new stuff

Just in case someone decided to check-in, the manga is on hiatus. So the next digital raw chapter release date is on 1/11.

First volume release being the reason for it.

@Erufu
How much of the first novel volume is already covered in manga? Around 1/3 or so?

Yeap. 129 pages out of 350, to be precise.
And it's whole 8 manga chapters.

I consider it a good tempo, since usually it's around 4-5 manga chapters per one ranobe volume with a lot of content missing.

As for me, I'm currently at 329/350 and can drop a spoiler or two :3
Though, probably it's better not to.

If he has a boner from sideboob action over 3 layers of clothing, that's pathetic. And if he can't walk with a tit on his arm, that's pathetic. 

No boners were recorded and I think it's hard to walk when someone hangs on your arm, especially someone shorter.

I WANT TO BELIEVE

@Erufu
How much of the first novel volume is already covered in manga? Around 1/3 or so?

Hmmm don't tell me his best friend has the MC syndrome

No, he doesn't. You won't see him much during further happenings.
Science time. 1)Females, when walking, tend to turn their hips more, which is what causes their ass to shake a little when they move. Google "dat ass" on yahoo for reference. By doing so their barycenter tend to be aligned with the direction they are moving. 2)Males lack, in fact, this kind of mobility. We simply do not move our hips that much. We do in fact tend to wave (slightly) on the sides, matching the leg we are putting our weight on. Our barycenter moves the same way. Conclusion: handholding poses no issue since it still gives an high degree of individual movement, armholding however can be problematical for guys that are not accustomed to how girls walk. She might smell good and be soft in the right places BUT from a phisical POV she is 50 kilos of inertial mass that make it difficult to move as he wants. So gambatte MC, shake those hips to match the grill.
Id beat the crap out of someone too if if they pry into my problem when we barely talk to each other

He needled her and deliberately pushed against something that she didn't want to talk about that was traumatizing for her and did it knowing fully well that she would 1. react poorly and 2. know he was doing it on purpose.

So she slaps him for being a tactless asshole about it, whether or not he's right to try and solve this issue in that way, and your response is to call her a bitch for it?

Fuck outta here with this fake tough guy bullshit.

He did what he did knowing it would be the reaction he got and even if he's doing it to pull out what he needs from her to solve her issue he was an asshole to do it like that. I'm not faulting him but I'm also not gonna be annoyed or mad at her for slapping him. This is some SNAFU level shit, same thing.

Almost nothing is missed or cut out. As a side-effect the tempo is unusually slow.
But it's definitely not a bad thing, in my opinion.
You can expect a lot of romantic moments with mix of drama, comic scenes and fanservice.

And, if you are tired from useless and indecisive harem protagonists, this title is definitely for you.

Well alright, you got my attention now.

I'm following this.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics