Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 252votes)

The Foolish Angel Dances with Demons

Alt Names: alt 어리석은 천사는 악마와 춤춘다alt Oroka na Tenshi wa Akuma to Odorualt 愚かな天使は悪魔と踊る
Author: Azuma Sawayoshi
Artist: Azuma Sawayoshi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Masatora Akutsu has just transferred into class in Japan from a long way away - all the way from Hell, to be exact. Akutsu is a demon who's come to Earth to find someone who can motivate the forces of Hell to fight back against the invading Heavenly army. He immediately sets his sights on one of his classmates, the kind and beautiful Lily Amane, but ends up in way over his head when it turns out Lily has some secrets of her own!
Go to The Foolish Angel Dances with Demons Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

148 Comments

What is this, a realistic conclusion to a romance subplot? No dumb melodrama, wild goose chases, or antics? Just the realization that the guy is horny? 10/10.

Teach be the MVP of this chapter.

I am deep in love with this manga, haven't liked something this much in ages, I am very thankful right now.

In the recent chaps it's almost the dark setting before never existed 

But i like romcom so ...

Will the real slim shady please stand up

Tfw I came in expecting cliche mediocre romcom but ended up in meme heaven on an emotional rollercoaster with hilarious characters.

It's like a comedy/abridged series spinoff of Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet, and it is way better than it has any right to be

I'll eventually get yelled at because I'm laughing out loudly in the middle of the night like this.

Really funny chapter. Sick mic battle, spitting hot fire.

Ow nut cracker.

Spoiler

Um... Heart-shaped pupils... That's my fetish.

YO! SAY natsu ga mune wo shigeki suru!

Ahhh, so that what it was...

Another fur...

I really don't remember any Sawayoshi's work having these many. Be it references or otherwise.

tsLtHbF.png
YO! SAY natsu ga mune wo shigeki suru!

Oh god this is like an advanced Kaguya story involving heaven and hell.

88917189eb5d990e88b55222a858e80815069791

either "perspective" doesn't exist in the mangaka's dictionary, or that waitress is the cutest loli this manga has to offer

Spoiler

First Spongebob and now Roly Poly Oly? What's next? Dora the Explorer?

wow epic battle in cafe ^^

Spongubobbu

Hope that the author keep this level of idiot in future chapters.

Spongebob...!!

How can you pop up there? Are you tired living in the sea?

I get it.

They're both idiots!

That chapter was kaguya on steroids

That spongebob reference. now this series has evolved passed any normal series. 

What.

There are fursonas fighting in the background...

I DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR TH--- oh, who cares. It was funny.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics