Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 77votes)

Ouji-sama Nante Iranai

Alt Names: alt 王子さまなんていらないalt Pangeran? Nggak Butuh!alt We Don't Need a Prince
Author: Harushion
Artist: Harushion
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The girl who loves peacefulness, Yukino. One day she met a mysterious bishoujo, Nobara. Ever since that day, Yukino’s feelings has been on a roller coaster ride! This is the story about the youthful girls who live in the school dormitories

Original Webtoon: http://www.comico.jp/articleList.nhn?titleNo=16443
Go to Ouji-sama Nante Iranai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

154 Comments

That's actually come truth thought xD 

Ugh, this Ringo girl...

Probably a harlot jealous of pure girls like Yukino.

Ugh, this Ringo girl...

Probably a harlot jealous of pure girls like Yukino.

Why do I feel like this Ringo girl is one that has plan this one out?

I would just leave her to her fate

There's definitely a temptation.  But that's just not the heroic thing to do. 

(Plus, hey, don't save her and she's in bad shape once.  Save her and unless she straightens out her personality it'll rot her socks forever that you saved her.)

She said it's "funny" because Ringo = apple.

Suddenly occurs to me, that must be why the Beatles called it "Apple records".

I would just leave her to her fate

She said it's "funny" because Ringo = apple. And girl named Apple is selling candy apples.

I'm guessing this is the bully(girl who didn't like Yukino in middle school). I'm guessing there will be some light drama with this. And I'm okay with the drama being light. This series has had a nice easy going flow to it, relationships are growing. Pure and straight forward. Me likes.

Ch40 pg12 We don't need a Prince!

Back off!

Misa for best wingman

Oh nice, there's a 4th volume of Ooki na Onnanoko Suki Desu? Maybe we'll get some translations soon.

little brother, you're a shipper? 

I know you are a little kid lil bro but still  read the mood.

Sorry Aoi, you don't really have a chance with Nobara.

But she might become sister-in-law someday :D

Oh man this drawing is so good I like Misa smile there and when she want her to call her Misa.. :D

Well,

Spoiler

This is pretty much what I'm thinking too.
Spoiler

Honestly, I'm glad the drama is very light, it gives us mlre time to focus on the cute interactions between the girls.

Yeah, I wonder how she's going to react.  And, I wonder if she'll be more bothered or less if she figures out it's a romantic attachment, not being replaced as a best friend.

Well,

Spoiler

Was hoping for more drama, but the feels was nice, feel sorry in a way for Misa. Her place beside Yukino is being taken away. And it has to hurt.

Yeah, I wonder how she's going to react.  And, I wonder if she'll be more bothered or less if she figures out it's a romantic attachment, not being replaced as a best friend.

Was hoping for more drama, but the feels was nice, feel sorry in a way for Misa. Her place beside Yukino is being taken away. And it has to hurt.

BTW, THANK YOU TRANSLATORS! I seriously love u guys, your a story all by yourselves!

I fear I'm going to have to stop following this cute story until a new tl takes it up. The sheer amount of cruft has become unsupportable.

I'm going to have a talking-to with Squiggles over this... I mean, it's n-not what you're thinking, I swear!

my yandere senses are tingling...and im not just talking about caek and squiggles...

I fear I'm going to have to stop following this cute story until a new tl takes it up. The sheer amount of cruft has become unsupportable.

*Nobara x Yukino is cute

*Careful, incoming yandere Misa alert... we know how this goes.

But really... I'm just here for the Caek on Squiggles crimes.

1/3 of the chapter was... miscellaneous screenshots of comment section. Why...

Yeah, I kind of skipped over that stuff.  On the other hand, I'm totally shipping the Caek/Squiggles hentai . . . uh, romance.

1/3 of the chapter was... miscellaneous screenshots of comment section. Why...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics