Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 204votes)

The Vanisher King and his 12 Starlight Maidens

Alt Names: alt 괴멸왕과 12인의 별의 무녀alt Kaimetsu Ou to Juuninin no Hoshi no Mikoalt Kaimetsuou to 12-nin no Hoshi no Mikoalt 怪灭王与12人的星之巫女alt 怪滅王と12人の星の巫女
Author: Nanasuke
Artist: Nanasuke
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After saving a loli devil, Yomikadou Meijirou discovers that he was born with the Seal of Solomon on his tongue, a special power that allows him to control all forms of sorcery and devils. He also discovers that he will die in three years as every use of his power uses up his lifespan.

He is told that the only way to save himself is to establish a contract with the twelve Starlight Maidens who were born with a special sign somewhere on their body, and to do so he must lick their sign with his tongue where his sign is located.

The MC then begins living alone with a loli devil in his room while seeking out the twelve Starlight Maidens to lick the signs on their bodies.
Go to The Vanisher King and his 12 Starlight Maidens Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raws New Window odin007
  • 0 Replies

212 Comments

"I feel down when he does the licking in front of me, but I don't want it to happen out of sight either"

Then have him film it and send you the video later.

What if the Seal of Solomon is an easy way of controlling all sorcery and everyone can do it as long as they have talent and guts... And this girl has the aptitude to do so without the actual Seal of Solomon?

what if Solomon was just a pervert guy and created the signs so he can lick teenager girls all day long 1.0

We semi-desperately need more typesetters to help speed up releases.

If you have experience, please consider joining our group: http://kireicake.com/chat

Thanks!

Or maybe the roles of King and Maiden are freely interchangeable;

Or maybe those that have their seal on their tongue* serve as both.

Don't forget that the new girl has the ability to "freely manipulate all manners of sorcery", which is an accurate description of people who have the Seal of Solomon.

My point is, Meijirou might very well be a Starlight Maiden, as far as other people are concerned.

* - The tongue is associated with speech. In many ancient cultures, words had power associated with them. Since the tongue is the source of words (an abiguation), people who have the seal there might be considered people with the Seal of Solomon.

What if the Seal of Solomon is an easy way of controlling all sorcery and everyone can do it as long as they have talent and guts... And this girl has the aptitude to do so without the actual Seal of Solomon?

What if because Solomon was a man, the Seal of Solomon is only active for males? What if it was coincidence that his was in the tongue? It could have been anywhere... (no innuendo intended)- So... It doesn't matter where it is, the Seal of Solomon is 'male only'- And they're called 'Starlight Maidens' because OFC they are females? So if this pattern appears in any part of a male body, this becomes a 'Seal of Solomon'; and if it appears in females they become a 'Starlight Maiden'?

Just my humble opinion OFC.

Or maybe the roles of King and Maiden are freely interchangeable;

Or maybe those that have their seal on their tongue* serve as both.

Don't forget that the new girl has the ability to "freely manipulate all manners of sorcery", which is an accurate description of people who have the Seal of Solomon.

My point is, Meijirou might very well be a Starlight Maiden, as far as other people are concerned.

* - The tongue is associated with speech. In many ancient cultures, words had power associated with them. Since the tongue is the source of words (an abiguation), people who have the seal there might be considered people with the Seal of Solomon.

if you had read the current chapter 4, at last page on last panel,

Spoiler

but everyone is free to imagine...

What if because Solomon was a man, the Seal of Solomon is only active for males? What if it was coincidence that his was in the tongue? It could have been anywhere... (no innuendo intended)- So... It doesn't matter where it is, the Seal of Solomon is 'male only'- And they're called 'Starlight Maidens' because OFC they are females? So if this pattern appears in any part of a male body, this becomes a 'Seal of Solomon'; and if it appears in females they become a 'Starlight Maiden'?

Just my humble opinion OFC.

ComicWalker has this manga up to chapter 6.

Time to go read actual Japanese raws!

i can't read shit anyway, so korean scans are welcome too since i can at least interpret what they are doing from the drawings...

ComicWalker has this manga up to chapter 6.

Time to go read actual Japanese raws!

Clichés are becoming more and more blantant and anoying.

as several ppl pointed out before, the girls are more balanced than previous entries from other series. mayori insta-liking him because of her childhood is everyday shit (like her anyway; just a sucker for this stuff), but the others are more tolerable, albeit with no character depth whatsoever obviously.

mc also one of the line of new character types having respectable (or at least respectful to others) behaviour...

my personal opinion ofc

Clichés are becoming more and more blantant and anoying.

But isn't she another person with "something like" the Seal of Solomon? I don't think she'd count as a starlight maiden, more like a rival (distant relative from childhood) or having a shared power.

Of course, I don't know anything since I have just read what's been translated, so she could end up being a starlight maiden faking the seal, for harem purposes.

if you had read the current chapter 4, at last page on last panel,

Spoiler

but everyone is free to imagine...

who the hell needs development anyway? Jst straight up make them kiss him

I'm surprised her pantsu managed to stay on after that terribad-ass line.

I see what you did there ;D

I'm also surprised he isn't wolfing her by now. Nun clearly most balanced girl. 

And yeah, best writing ever. Oh the irony. Good thing I translate this for the PLOT.

I like it if this were turned into a Visual Novel Game instead.  Where the player can choose either one of the heroine routes or harem ending. That will be fair to anybody who have their own taste / interest on the heroines or going to the Harem route. 

Harem route best route. especially for ppl like me who find it hard to pick a fav girl at times

Spoiler

I like it if this were turned into a Visual Novel Game instead.  Where the player can choose either one of the heroine routes or harem ending. That will be fair to anybody who have their own taste / interest on the heroines or going to the Harem route. 

Well that happened..... way to fast

We are at three starlights in less than a week. If this keeps up by the end of the month he will be done.

Now the question is, will someone eventually chop off his Dout of jealousy? It would add far more thrill to the plot.

But isn't she another person with "something like" the Seal of Solomon? I don't think she'd count as a starlight maiden, more like a rival (distant relative from childhood) or having a shared power.

Of course, I don't know anything since I have just read what's been translated, so she could end up being a starlight maiden faking the seal, for harem purposes.

Please save the nun ;_;

eh why?

Probably not a fan of harem manga, I guess?

there's a different between raw & Korean scans :P

Try telling that to people on the forums on mangafox who insist chinese scans are japanese raws.  It's like beating your head against a brick wall.  :D

btw for those like me that are curious and don't mind spoilers here's the raw up till chapter 13

http://marumaru.in/b/manga/92024

there's a different between raw & Korean scans :P

We are at three starlights in less than a week. If this keeps up by the end of the month he will be done.

Now the question is, will someone eventually chop off his Dout of jealousy? It would add far more thrill to the plot.

btw for those like me that are curious and don't mind spoilers here's the raw up till chapter 13

so far we got 4 girls? butt and tongue conquered while the thigh is known and the finger just introduced herself to him

When you said raw, I expected Japanese raws and not Korean scanlations.

Oh well.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics