Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 116votes)

Tomodachi o Tsukurou.

Alt Names: alt ともだちをつくろう。alt Let's Make Friends.alt Tomodachi wo Tsukurou.
Author: Shouma Keito
Artist: Shouma Keito
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The lonely high school girl - Misuzu, with the perverted young man - Shoutaro's
cooperation (obstruction), take up the challenge of making friends together!!

Original comic at:
http://sai-zen-sen.jp/comics/twi4/tomotuku/
Go to Tomodachi o Tsukurou. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

338 Comments

*[...] cumming to get [...] FIFY

My choice of word is intentional, dood.

I've leaked so much of my personal information I'm afraid the government is coming to get me.

*[...] cumming to get [...]
FIFY

I've leaked so much of my personal information I'm afraid the government is coming to get me.

When a smile so dangerous you know 5 insulin shot won't be enough

every year, gorillion of DNAs are given out for free

Well..... That just means she shows that smile to burgers

Spoiler

This scene reminded me a bit of Sotomura. Well, if Sotomura was several crayons short of an egg basket.

Look at that bitchin' title translation. Good job to that Hobo fellow.

These two weirdos deserve each other

Remember when Misuzu was a normal girl?

Me neither...

I'm starting to think that SHE was the one with  problems making friends to begin with all this time.

I mean,he already have friends by his own.Pathetics and perverts,but friends.

She doesn't.

I mean, she could just smile like she did in the cover. That's what drew me to this manga. Or maybe it was the guy covering his nips...

Junior high English textbook? Now why would he...

........oh.

He must be a Red Sox fan...

Ellen Baker is 2016, this chapter is older than that. Sorry mate.

Junior high English textbook? Now why would he...

........oh.

He must be a Red Sox fan...

MidoriKitzune
Sep 07 2016 04:51 PM

Oh ... a love rival appeared.

I mean whao, if that's not sterotypical same minded person you can have fun with.

WHO IS THEN?!

Go for it!

*swings the flag*

Botanically there are no vegetables. "Vegetable" is a culinary term. Kishikawa is just teasing Misuzu.

Technically, Kishikawa is right. Effectively though, he is an arsehole.

...Wait, melons? Disregard the sentence above, Kishikawa is an ass both technically and physically and deserves to be choked to death.

The part typically eaten from the  Fragaria × ananassa is an aggregate accessory fruit. He's flat out wrong about the strawberry too. And to extend further, even mushrooms bear fruit. Botanically, the word fruit encompasses more than people realize.

I'm confused as fuck.

Wiki said both plants bear fruit.

What?

enough about botanical classification- I'd prefer to take the Freudian approach to this:

-She likes strawberries, which are often associated with cuteness and childishness, especially when patterned on clothing like panties. Perhaps she still wears them? This is a sign of her naivety (sweetness) and juvenile personality. Also a sign of innocence; however, much like a child eating strawberries, easily stained.

-She likes watermelon, which are known for being big and round, much like a certain part of the female's body. It is extremely likely that she prefers big breasts over flat chests, or just wants bigger breasts herself. Also, the watermelon's soft, sweet inside is protected by a tough outer shell. Could this have something to do with her personality (or masochism)? 

The achenes of the strawberry are sometimes mistaken for seeds. The strawberry is an aggregate fruit with an aggregate of achenes, and what is eaten is accessory tissue.

Technically, Kishikawa is right. Effectively though, he is an arsehole.

...Wait, melons? Disregard the sentence above, Kishikawa is an ass both technically and physically and deserves to be choked to death.

Anything with seeds is a fruit. Cucumbers, tomatoes, pumpkins, and eggplants are all fruits even though they're also vegetables.

Tomatoes are best hand fruit.

Vegetable is a culinary term, not a botanical one. They're basically any plants that you eat in savory stuff. While I have seen strawberries and melons used for savory dishes, for the most part they're consumed sweet. In any case though, fruits and vegetables aren't mutually exclusive. Anything with seeds is a fruit. Cucumbers, tomatoes, pumpkins, and eggplants are all fruits even though they're also vegetables.

Of course, the Japanese equivalent of the words "fruit" and "vegetable" might not have quite the same meaning. All I know is the English version.

strawberry is vegetable, but banana and tomato is actually berrys.

my world is a lie

It's all an evil plan from the carrots.They are angry that nobody call them fruits.

strawberry is vegetable, but banana and tomato is actually berrys.

my world is a lie

as long as it has a seed it's a fruit

• GMZ likes this

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics