Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 218votes)

Jigokuren ~Love In Hell~

Alt Names: alt じごくれんalt 地獄恋alt 地狱恋alt Jigokuren (Love In Hell)alt Jigokuren - Love in the Hellalt Jigokuren Love in the Hellalt Jigokuren: Love in the Hellalt Love in the Hellalt Любовь в Аду
Author: Suzumaru Reiji
Artist: Suzumaru Reiji
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Rintaro Senkawa is a 27 year old guy who got a little drunk one night and died. But that is just the beginning of this story as Rintaro finds himself most unexpectedly in Hell where he meets his guide, the devil Koyori. Can Rintaro take his situation seriously enough to repent for the sins of his former life, or will he face the favored weapon of Hell- the spiked iron club?

Has a spinoff series Jigokuren ~Death Life~:
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/jigokuren-death-life-r16454
Go to Jigokuren ~Love In Hell~ Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Jigokuren New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies
Topic Spoiler-- The reason he's in Hell. New Window Polygons
  • 12 Replies
Topic I'm Confused New Window tut_01
  • 2 Replies
Topic [Jigokuren] Official Discussion Thread New Window Souldrake
  • 1 Replies
Topic The Tenth Circle: The Hell of Runaways New Window Souldrake
  • 6 Replies
Topic Status: In Danger New Window Souldrake
  • 4 Replies

359 Comments

M that is the only way i can describe this guy, also did he forgot where he is?He should be happy to be able to pay someone to receive punishment for him.
This guy is stupid.
Thank for the release, i hope you find a cleaner and a typesetter soon.
However, as noted in the credits page... unless we get someone to clean and typeset it, this will be the last release of Love in Hell from us... =/
Yay, Thanks it has been a long time since last release :D
Thanks Manga Heaven
man, i hope we get updates soon™
Actually, the raws for c10 is out a few days back. but the scanlators have been busy, and kind of unmotivated. On a side note, I'll be asking SD to fix the volume numbering probably. c1-6 are v1, and 7-12 (probably) should be v2. Only just noticed that while getting the raws.
Isn't there more? because it's been two months already?
His experience with the trap probably earned him a lot of money. I mean, there isn't much that can match the pain and suffering from finding out that the girl you're dating is a he.
LOL @ CH6 that is one EPIC rick roll
You know, considering the place he's in isn't even for the SERIOUS sinners, this strikes me as a good example of cruel and unusual punishment.
@darcow The cheesecake is a lie! :D
Waw... Did not saw that one coming :P
The Hell of Mangas
it made my day :D Thank you!
Love in hell... indeed... with the latest chapter! lol
Lol, how ironic, i just read this like 5-6 hours ago. Was like, damn, no more chapters. Get home from work, WOOT WOOT!
It's a trap!!!
YES! A NEW UPDATE!

Was just looking at this page yesterday wondering what happened.
This is my new favorite manga! - I seriously envy you guy for picking this up!
Ok, is it just me or it does has a problem with chapter 5 link ? I can't open it !
Another good chapter Thank you :D
Aha, sorry my bad. you are right. it was just to funny to let it be unsaid :P
Thank you for the great chapter!
Deleted some spoilers In case you wonder where your comment went it might be here.
Spoiler
eek spoilers!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics